Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

It was in Blood In The Water. I found that scene very nice, cause not only she told him about the reason why she left Ballistics, but also because she gave him that smile when they departed... And it lasted quite long, cause she was still wearing it when the scene ended. :cool: It's the kind of smile she has only for him.

Did someone say smile? :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Blood in the Water)

bloodinthewater3vs1.jpg

It's blurry, but it's the best I can get. It's sweet the way she first corrects him and then tells him anyway.

Ryan: Calleigh did you quit because of Hagen?
Calleigh: I transferred. But yeah. All of a sudden evidence isn't just evidence. What are you doing?
Ryan: This, this is just work. Good luck on your test. *touches her arm*
Calleigh: Thanks. *SMILE*

This makes me want to write a missing scene after that test. Damn. :eek:

You all know what an Angst Whore I am. Totally with you there. Spacegal, we never found out, but maybe it was just a good-for-nothing comment. Or we'll get some drama soon. Who knows? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pic Nikki. :)
It's really interesting that she talked about it with Ryan and not Horatio or Eric.
I wished 10-7 had been a more 'nicer' episode. I mean Calleigh was angry with him and Eric :rolleyes: (don't get me started) and I whished there would have been a scene with Ryan and Calleigh after Hagen's death.

about the 'it's in his blood' comment. maybe it's only a typical Horatio sentence. He meant that Ryan is very talented for the job.

Great smile!!! Did he really touch her arm? I wanna see that pic :( I haven't watched "Blood in the water"

Great chapter Luna, when she asked him to kiss her, I was like OMG OMG OMG, but then... well, guys you have to read it too ;)

I hope we get more CaRWash scenes here in the UK - we're still on the fourth season but i went out and bought the entire third season (The only season out of every CSI series there is) and just watched Calleigh and Ryan *Sighed* when Ryan went for his interview with Horatio, i just loved the look between Horatio and Yelinda after Horatio told Ryan to take a seat then the amused look he shot at Ryan's head then when he pulled Ryan onto the case of Calleigh's dad, so adorable but then again, i'm a sucker for cute oblivious guys who smiles and messy hair *rolls eyes* needs to get a life.

I hope Calleigh and Ryan get together soon - but as she is going out with this Jake guy, hopefully something will wake her up to Ryan.

Oh, did you know that Jonathan was in CSI Miami before he came in as Ryan Wolfe? He played or play because i don't know if it is out yet as Jonathan Wolfe in 'Come As You Are' - is this true or just they just get mixed up?

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0888099/
His name is just after Delko - check it out and tell me what it means.

Awwww such a cute CPOTD! I need to re-watch that episode. I've only seen it once. :( But it was so adorable how she told him. *sighs*

spacegal, 'Come As You Are' was the last episode that has aired so far. It just aired on November 27th. It must be a typo when they credited him as "Jonathan Wolfe". It should have said "Ryan Wolfe". ;)

I have a weekness for "cute oblivious guys who smiles and has messy hair" too. :rolleyes: I love dorks. I can't help it. :p Hopefully Calleigh likes them too. :devil:

Hi Guys!

After lurking here for a while, I thought I would finally reveal myself and join the ship known as CaRWash. :)

I have to admit that I primarily ship YoBling (Catherine/Warrick in CSI Las Vegas), but sadly, I am dying of starvation thanks to the fact that TPTB have not fed my craving :(. So, I thought I would look to you guys for some sustentance...Besides, I am only a mere mortal and cannot fight the magnetic pull of the cutest couple on TV. ;)

Excellent fiction - Dutchie and _Calleigh_ - kudos to you! :cool: Keep the Calleigh/Ryan lovin' coming! :D And, oh, did I mention that I totally love the whole 'Pic of the Day' concept. :)

If I had to choose my favourite CaRWash moment, it would be from Season 3 - Episode 5 - 'Legal' where Ryan admits that he took one of Calleigh's seminars and he compliments her on her earrings. :) The fact that he can quote what she said verbatim tells me that the boy has got it baaaad :p

Anyways, I look forward to talking with you all...Here's hoping that the remaining episodes in Season 5 will make all of our CaRWash dreams come true! **Waits in the corner, fingers crossed**

One1Red, welcome, and thank you. *blush* I'm doing my best and I know Luna is too.(_Calleigh_ = Luna ;)) We love the POTD concept too, props go to Reine for suggesting it.

Legal is one of my favorite episodes too. There's so much in it. It was supposed to air this week, but no, they air Felony Flight, because if they don't, NY will re-run Manhattan Manhunt without the first part. :(

Inge I've always wanted a 10-7 scene with Calleigh and Ryan after Hagen's death. NOOO not more plot bunnies! *runs* :eek:

Katie, only once? It's CaRWash and it's Angst! How dare you only watch it once? *slaps head* Kidding. :p *hugs*

Reine, the arm touching was a CPOTD a while ago, here it is again for you: *touch*

Oh Nikki thanks for the pics, now I remember about it :D

I hope to get good CaRWash tonight too, 'cause I think it'll be the last new episode this year :(, so we'll have to wait 3 weeks I guess :(, so we need something else to talk about *sighs*

Dutchie said:
Reine, the arm touching was a CPOTD a while ago, here it is again for you: *touch*

Is it something in the background, or is Ryan's hair sticking out at the back? :lol: (Sorry, just me and my silly sense of humour :eek:)
Why do we need anything else to talk about, in the absence of new epis, let's make it up as we go along...oh, wait, we already do... :lol:
One of my favourite 'flirting' scenes is in the S4 epi introducing Natalia, she wouldn't help out on a current case, so he said something about 'Yeh, thanks' and Calleigh tapped him on the chest to make him behave, and they went to their respective labs.

I was watching Entertainment Tonight, look out for the new Marie Claire, with I believe Jennifer Connelly on the cover,Emily, Jonathan, and David have a photoshoot, it deals with beauty/death..csi They all looked hot.

halo all, am back from my short trip...seems like this place is getting more and more crowded... :p

sadly, I still haven't got hold of my S3 and S4...so I can't really comment on my fav flirting scene. :( But I do like one scene in Going Under, the part where Calleigh returns to the lab after the incident, and met Ryan when he was testing stuff? Ryan was kinda surprise to see her, and said something like, "I thought they sent you home?" Calleigh replied, "they did", and Ryan show a "so what are you doing here when you should be resting at home?" face, to which Calleigh replied with a assured smile (and a very sweet one too ;)) "I am fine."

Like the interaction here, one look, and you know exactly what the other is thinking, it's so natural between them, no words needed, just eye contact...awwwww :eek:

And of course the "thanks babe" scene that appears next was one of my fav too. That's needless to say. :D

Actually I was secretly hoping for some emotional stuff to appear between them after Calleigh's incident, like he rush to the scene and hold her tight in his arms :D (well, we didn't get that, it's Horatio and Eric that went there :()..when Calleigh went back to the lab, to look for Ryan maybe? (I like to think that way :lol:), but Ryan's appeared bit cool headed, yeah he cares for her, but there isn't much emotional stuff shown...*shouts to Ryan: I am glad you are ok is NOT ENOUGH!!!! MoreweneedMORE* :rolleyes:

the notsoofficial scene in the elevator

Ryan : (to Delko) Seriously, I think you should get out of here.
Delko : WHY?
Ryan : It's obvious, isn't it?
Delko : WHAT THE
Calleigh : Just do as he says Eric, this, is OUR elevator, get out of here, NOW.

Everyone (well, every CaRWasher :p) hoped to see something more emotional in Going Under, since Calleigh risking her life is not exactly something ordinary.
I still think there's a lot we don't see, such as cut scenes or even never shot scenes... The first one that comes to my mind is what happened after Deviant ended. The last, intense scene was clearly meant to let us know they did go out for that beer, and we might never get to find out what happened. same thing about Nailed: we never saw her going to visit him at the hospital, but realistically, she loves him too much (romantically or not, as you wish... even non CaRWashers admit they're very close) not to go and pay him at least a brief visit.

I hope one day we'll just get something on screen, for sheer pleasure to see them interacting intimately.

I'm being vaguely fluffy lately, so I wrote some kind of romantic oneshot. It's my humble take on one of those upmentioned missing scenes, post Marisol's funeral.

haha Nikki you know I love you babes!

*gasps* wait, say it isn't so! Luna is being fluffy, and not only being fluffy but wrote a romantic ficcie. *feels your forehead* lol. I love the fic though. Great job!

Aww poor Eric, getting kicked outta the elevator. My poor Eric. *snuggles him*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back