"Loco Motive" Discussion **Spoilers**

that happens every year in december with all the shows.
can anyone tell me what tipped them off to the guy with the trains? i kind of missed that part because one of my rats peed on my friend :lol:

Long story, he was in this miniture trains club from what they saw on his t shirt, he also worked at the plant. They went on the website of the miniture trains and found his picture on there

Did I miss it or did they not explain the pictures of the doll that was found on each miniature crime scene?
Also maybe I am wrong but I remember reading somewhere that they find another miniature sometime in the spring, I could be wrong about this but I swear I remember reading that.

Has anyone else heard that? Why didn't they talk about the doll? Maybe it's not over?

Ya when you think about it there was no closure besides him killing himself. They didnt explain anything

Interesting episode. That poor guy that was stuck in the concrete. He seriously has the worst luck in the world! I liked the part when Brass was interviewing him and he was talking about buying his daughter a puppy and Brass says something along the lines of "let me guess- you ran over the puppy" and the guy says no, he ran over his daughter! Horrible, but funny. And Catherine had me laughing whenever she was on.

As for the MCSK, I am sad that it is over! I really like that storyline, although there is some speculation that it is not over. Plus, they did not describe the doll. Maybe I am missing something, but how did he send the email if he was dead?

Oh man, I could really tell that Grissom was very stressed tonight. Hopefully, the sabbatical will help him sort everything out. Which reminds me, I also like the part when he was looking at the computer screen and brings up the train logo and Hodges comes in and makes a train whistle and the look on Grissom's face is priceless. Hodges is definitely starting to grow on me.

I have some speculation but it'll have to be done in the spoiler thread not here.

Rick and the little girl were both cute. Though 'Rick's quite often adorable...*giggle* Cath and the cement guy thing was funny too but not funny.

My biggest gripe here is: Why do all of the serial killers on CSI end up killing themselves at the end? Can't the writers come up with different endings each time? First Paul Millander, then the Blue Paint killer, now this one. It kind of sucks.

Cath with the giggles throughout was so funny. She even got Gil & Brass to chuckle with her at the beginning. That's quite a feat these days. Doc's bad day kind of puzzled me. Warrick was great with the little girl. You can tell that Gary has one of his own. Hodges scaring Gil with the train sound was cute. It was funny seeing Jorja in that scene where they're watching Izzy's infomercial on saving the chickens - knowing that Jorja's quite involved with PETA.

The best liners in this one:
David: Seems domestic. Crime of passion?
Cath: Him?
David: Good point!

The spoilers were right, he did kill himself, I think in the end, he sort of became what he killed..he was doing what he felt was justice, and in the end, killing himself was justice.

I know it may be wrong, but that poor cement guy, Max, he cracked me up, actually he was a good foil to Brass, it was sort of who could one up the other on the one liners..and then, in the interview, when he said he ran over his daughter, not the dog, I may be evil but the way he said it, even Catherine had to laugh.

I'd love some screencaps from this, Greg looked great.

TRIPPY..INTRIGUING episode.. different once again.. the writers are so incredible.. the start with Catherine giggling funny :lol: and Grissom "do you need a moment"? and then Grissom and Greg. always work so well together.. and Greg at the chicken farm "would you get your rocks off here" and Grissom goes "If you have a poultry fetish" :lol: the little sizzle moment between Grissom and Sara again.. showing their a couple, "I'll let you. know"... her grin and his like "WHAT" how does it feel" like he said to her in an earlier ep. good one Sara!!! Hodges annoying Grissom with his "WOO-HOO" and Grissom replying "I know it's a train" Hodges !!!and his great expressions..and then the continuing littl creepy minature things. plastic figures..trains.. houses.. EWWWW :eek: Brass as always LOL...with his wise-cracks. Nick and Warrick working so great together again, and Warrick s good with the little girl sweet ;) as well!!! Sofia good..and that strange .. odd guy talk about bad luck and alot of accidents.. lord have mercy..and we think we have problems!!! unbeliveable :( and than Cath laughing, and me right along with her.. :lol: and Grissom so tired.. what a great actor.. he looked tired. but handsome~~~ :p~~~ the ending with that creepy guy rambling away and than shooting himself.. :eek: talk about a troubled soul.. and Grissom expressions..amazing... what a face :p... all in all good episode. held my interest throughout!!!!!
congrat.gif

I think this is the best episode this season. I'm sure I said it about Burn Out or Fannysmakin' but this one tops both of those.
Grissom finally began to look like himself, from previous seasons.
Him and Cath laughing together was too good
again from previous seasons

I'm still weirded out by the chicken factory
I guess I know why Sara is a vegetarian

Warrick and the little girl GREAT, I think I'm gonna keep that filed in the back of my mind when I'm writing ...

and I think deserwind said it correctly, we thought we have bad days, imagine going through what Max went through all the accidents, and killing his granny POOR GUY

Crazy creepy yet somehow I'm not satisfied that they actually have the miniature killer (think tea)

*wipes tears of laughter off face*
just saw it.
LMAO
where do i start?
the stories were amazing, very well thought out and well done.

max is downright hilarious. the way that suzie identified him was cute. that whole storyline was awesome.
and i thought that i was accident prone! (spilling coffee, ashtrays, banging limbs at work, slipping on water...)

the look on brass' face when he saw the toys- priceless.

that train thing. OMG. i love those. love them. when i was a kid in pittsburgh i would get my parents to take me to the science center and childrens museam just to see those.

nice to see cath laughing.

gris had some great expressions.

greg findong the condom was cute. i like the way that he analyzed hte scene. is grissom starting to believe in him? hope so.

and what the _ is up with doc? i think that superdave went to cry after that. job stress? just a busy night? trouble at home?

brass and max...every scene with max was amazing. my cat thought that i was crying from sadness i think. im not sure if he understands laughter.

speaking of my cat, when i said "heres david" he jumped into my lap to get a better view LMAO.

speaking of david, his facial expressions were great. his WOOO WHOOO.......:lol: gris wasnt that nice to him, but the exchange was hilarious.

warrick and suzy...very very cute.
im not into kids, but suzy is a cutie.

im SURE that ill have more to say later.

hhunter i think that i can also say that it is the best so far this season. davidwise, he didnt have enogh screentime, but as far as the plot goes, and the acting, and the whole entire thing, the comic relief...definately the best!!!

i give it a 10 :D

I thought it was a great episode! I missed the first 5 minutes, so I'll have to watch that again, but seems I missed the best part of it. All in all, a funny, great episode but I really feel like the ending was rushed and we didn't get any closure. I mean, Grissom gets the video feed with about 3 minutes left in the episode... And I didn't get as much GSR as I would have wanted to (but is that ever possible?) ;)

Back