Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

Okay, so I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but it's gunna bother me. Did Grissom and LH sleep together??? A friend I met on the internet said that in season 3 Grissom went to her place or...mansion or whatever after work and then was there the next morning and they totally did it. But I'm convinced (going by my dad's hours) that night shift is from around 9pm until like 5 or 6am, therefore he couldn't have slept with her...he probably just went over there at two different times while still on the clock.
Anyone able to give conformation or make reasonable argument against either opinion???
it has not been confirmed either way. the writers wanted to make it more obvious and put Grissom in a robe or something, the morning after but WP argued that Grissom wouldn't sleep with her. so basically nobody knows for sure, but i'd say they totally did it.

so it's yet another thing that is left for your own private interpretation.

but the so did it.

ETA:
sorry 1CSIMfan. i didn't see your post.

It's ok Adzix. I guess we were typing at the same time.

The question has been answered so PLEASE, no more responses to it. I don't want this to turn into a debate in here. :( If anyone wants to debate about it, you can take it to the debate thread pinned at the top of the forum.

Thanks guys. :)

Okay guys, this is gonna be an extra large post, cause i’ve made pictures from my G/S family in the Sims 2. they are a couple, living together. (warning: some pictures are maybe not very sharp, but that’s because i’ve photographed them from the tv…)
First: an introduction to their house: their house from above first look into the living room and again from the living room the living room has a hot chocolate machine and a hotdog machine the bathroom...
the kitchen..
and ofcourse, there is a barbecue outside the house.. the place where sara punches her anger onto a kickbox-ball a romantic loveseat (sara’s idea ofcourse, she’s romantic by heart) and the most important room: THE BEDROOM! ] a bookcase (grissom’s favorite)

Second: an introduction to the characters (warning: I couldn’t find a good haircut for grissom, so I made him look a bit younger..)

Grissom Sara
Another one of Sara They have the same hobby!!!! See, they match!!! wowww, didn’t know he could do that!! Neither that she could do this!!

And at last: some reeeally sweet pictures of things we all want them to do:

awhh....sigh.. At the fireplace.. awhh, just look at them.. wooww!! why don't they do this in real??? or this... happy... owwh, I love it when they do that!! sara goes aaaall the way.. really romantic, at night.. just a little game.. they are sooo cute together.. he proposes!! *why doesn't this just HAPPEN IN REAL?????? MARRIAGE!!! this is their wedding night.....

hope you guys like them :)

when did he say this? like before WTG? cuz if he had this theory before canon GSR, it could've changed by now.

It was either in the Chicago Trib article or something else, but it was definitely post-canon.

ohhhhh, okay. i messed it up. well, i don't think they'll ever reveal it on CSI so it's open to interpretation i guess.

Yeah - I think he said he got it when he was shooting Kiss the Sky or something.

The shirt, even if Billy just loved it (and CM said he liked the scene so much he wanted to really make it authentic), he explained was Grissom's way of letting go at the end of the day. Would Grissom ever, in a million years, wear a shirt to work? No.

...God I hope not.

Watch Billy be like, "Let's have Ecklie say it's tacky tourist day on Fridays. COME ON!!!"
CM: No.
Billy: I'm leaving.
CM: Can we still rewrite the script? Anyone? Marc? Are you okay with this?
*Billy glares*
Marc Vann: Absolutely.

lke sarah's said, he had it in couple of eps and he looked like a cute teddy bear.

Well, sort of like "Homocidal teddy bear", but you get the idea.

nooo, you gotta strip'im first. or, omg, do the same thing the guy did to that movie star in Room Service! *thud*

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS, ADZIX.

hahah, lol. ... but ... he's gonna show some flesh at some point, right? wait, DON'T ANSWER THAT.

Um... no. At least, God I hope he doesn't do Tai Chi in the nude.

excelent point, i was kinda thinking the same thing. ironically, it was her who pursued him all those years, making him uncomfortable in IE or PWF, being pretty bold, and also maybe "suffocating" him with it, and now when they are together it looks like she understands he needs some space.

If anything, romantically, he's the one doing all the gestures now.

you know, i was thinking what if Grissom didn't want to be with her in the beggining b/c despite the attraction he thought that she won't give him his own space? the way she asked him in PWF, the way she approached him in IE, it all made him feel that she will be even more demanding in a relationship and he didn't want that.

I think it was more about him debating the ethics, his job, and like he said - Sara was the person he could really care about. And that may have scared him.

But more than anything, I think Grissom didn't properly know. And so instead of jeopardizing his career and hers', and potentially both of their feelings, he just kept her at bay. Which, for a while, was the worst possible thing.

In reality, Billy said it best - if Grissom had said yes in Playing With Fire, Sara and Grissom would be divorced by now. That's how TV relationships work, unfortunately.

*Steers clear of the Lady Heather talk*

But I do want to say this: just so long as it is relevant to GSR, Lady Heather talk doesn't have to be absolutely forbidden. The Grey Area pops up when we start saying, "Here's why Grissom didn't REALLY love Heather" or "Sara is better than Heather", etc.

So more than anything, I think we should keep talk of Kessom to a minimum. Adzix has been pretty cool with it, but I know we might end up offending other shippers.

lmao - that Grissom home is cute.

hello everyone! Have you ever heard of someone being overspoiled? I guess I am now...
It's so annoying watch you write about all these shippy (or not) scenes and know that I have to wait 4 days and one season to see them on screen...-.-

It has definitely been a while! Greggoooo fan, you freakin crack me up. :lol: I've played that game once, and for some reason I knew you'd give them the massaging heart bed. :devil: lol. :)

Anyway, now that soccer workouts are starting again, I'm only here on the weekends. Sucks, but its soccer, and our coach is a drill sargent [sp.?]

Pooor Grissom!!! :( I wanted to shoot him some painkillers or something. The man looked miserable. Thank God I have never experinced a migraine before-well, I have pain that could be up there with childbirth, but its not exactly my head. ugh.

As for the Sara, Greg and Gris scene, I guess in some ways it could be classified as shippy, but if there was no ship at all, I wouldnt have classified it as flirty. But shippy scenes dont have to be flirty, as someone said up there.

Anybody think Grissom apologized to Greg after the migraine passed?

Anybody think Grissom apologized to Greg after the migraine passed?

Again, maybe I'm off, but wasn't there a later scene with him and Greg where he's visibly easing off? I was sure there was.

In any case, I think once Sara knew how bad his head was hurting, she probably apologized as well.

ok. i only just got time to watch the GSR clips from this week. (or lack of)...damn work! but anyways.

i only skimmed the replies, and id consider the music scene shippy. but only for 2 reasons

1) she saw he was mad at greg and has snapped, so she took the heat and took blame, when she obviously wasnt the one who turned the music on....so she took the blame cause she knew he'd be less harsh with her?...or maybe not even that, maybe just so greg didnt have to deal with that whole conversation, cause she knew he was under stress so she just took the blame without thinking how he'd react. but that makes no sense. im sure she took the blame because she knew he'd be less snappy with her. and theres a shippy reason for that. and for the people saying, she'd have stuck up for anyone, probably yes, sara does tend to be that way, but i think the whole thing is how she says it, but thats my reason 2, so her taking the heat for gregs music, reason 1 why it was shippy. she took to heat for a friend in front of grissom, cause she knew he'd be less harsh

2) the way she said, 'maybe you could be a little nicer to him'. was gentle and sweet and not overpowering, like she can be when shes speaking her mind to certian others, she was considerate of him, and respectful, and it was short and sweet but evidently, she got her point across. in return he was quiet then explained himself...explained his behaviour to sara. would he have done that to greg if he'd done the same? or anyone else? i have a hard time picturing him, explaining himself and his actions to anyone else. that seemed very level, so reason 2 why it was shippy.

also just the fact she took the heat and then asked grissom to lighten up on greg. first time, silence, he didnt answer her back, or tell her off. and the second was momentarily silent then explained himself, but nicely and considerately.

which gets me thinking...he snaps at greg for the music....all ready for him to explain himself, sara says its her, who did what hes snapping at greg for and bam....changes the subject off the music.

anyways so this was shippy cause she used her personal relationship with grissom to help a friend in a professional situation. anyways, i feel im losing my point now. lol. im tired.

anyways one last thing. i for one, am a little troubled. grissoms migranes. grissom going on a break soon. sara sticking up for greg/coupled with that shot of her with her hand in his hair after he got beat up......this all seems to scream trouble to me. this better not be how they intend to play it out....ah wp wouldnt allow that, i think we can rest easy, but still. i hope not, but as evidence so far, i see no problems in how they are with each other. that seems subtle but sweet and cute and tender.

greggoooofan FANTASTIC.. you little rascal.. ;) how totally cool and appreciated..awesome.. lots of work went into those.. and good job!!!!
congrat.gif
clap.gif

Hi all! Just a longtime-lurker-turned-new-poster popping in to say "hi" and bask in the glorious sunlight of the "hot, butt-kicking, chainsaw-wielding" AND veggie-burger-providing love that is GSR. Ever since I started watching CSI, and especially after I converted from Grissom/Catherine and Nick/Sara shipperdom to take a keen interest in GSR, most of the people in my life think I'm crazy, so it's great to find a place where people understand and empathize with me. :)

About Thursday's episode: once I got over my initial shock that my beloved Alan Tudyk was playing a particularly creepy bad guy, I came to like the episode as a whole. The plot setup and development really intrigued me; I knew Fisher was guilty of something, but I didn't expect the events leading to the boy's death to have turned out that way -- so much more complicated than I had thought, and yet so heartbreakingly easily avoidable. In particular, I really felt sorry for Grissom (which, I must say, I don't do often); I knew he took child abuse/molestation cases particularly hard, but to have to undergo that along with a migraine -- OUCH, and not just physically. I was really glad to see the sixth sense Sara has around him kick in; I'm not sure if she knew about the migraine when he initially yelled at Greg, but at least she knows how hard he takes these types of cases, and I think she can sense that he's near his breaking point...after all, he is the man she loves. :) I'm also glad to see a role-reversal from Seasons 4 & 5, where Sara seemed to always be the one who needed help from Grissom; now she gets to be the strong one. I knew I liked her for a reason. ;)

Sorry my post got so long! Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts and say I'm glad to be here. :)

~ geekprincess

1CSIMfan said:
Jordan, this question needs to be asked in the Gil/Lady Heather thread please. ETA: Located here .

Guys, please refrain from answering this question in this thread.

Sorry, my bad.

But I do want to say this: just so long as it is relevant to GSR, Lady Heather talk doesn't have to be absolutely forbidden. The Grey Area pops up when we start saying, "Here's why Grissom didn't REALLY love Heather" or "Sara is better than Heather", etc.

Just to clarify. I never said Lady Heather talk was forbidden. As long as it's relevant to GSR, you can talk about Lady Heather or anyone else.

What I said was not to discuss the previous question that was asked. I do not think that asking if Grissom and Lady Heather had sex, was appropriate for THIS thread. It is perfectly ok in the Grissom/Lady Heather thread.

I believe most everyone in here knows what they can and cannot talk about and I thought I had it taken care of.

Watch Billy be like, "Let's have Ecklie say it's tacky tourist day on Fridays. COME ON!!!"
CM: No.
Billy: I'm leaving.
CM: Can we still rewrite the script? Anyone? Marc? Are you okay with this?
*Billy glares*
Marc Vann: Absolutely.
LOL. well, you HAVE to be very self confident to wear a shirt like this on CSI, you gotta admit. you gotta have PERSONALITY.
Well, sort of like "Homocidal teddy bear", but you get the idea.
do you mean those dangerous grizli's?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS, ADZIX.
*awkward silence*
HAHAHAHAH ADZIX CAN'T READ THIS
THAT WAS A PUNCH UNDER BELT! you just ... you just CANNOT DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE! lol
I think it was more about him debating the ethics, his job, and like he said - Sara was the person he could really care about. And that may have scared him.
oh yes, of course, i don't doubt that. i just meant that it could also be one of the factors.

and of course Welcome Da newbies - RoseMary and geekprincess! have FUN you guys ;)

So more than anything, I think we should keep talk of Kessom to a minimum. Adzix has been pretty cool with it, but I know we might end up offending other shippers.
i heart Da Lady.

aight, despite i have an 8-page essay to write today, and i managed to do only half so far, i made some icons :D

20061103-154024gif.gif
burnout111gif.gif

go to Adzix's icon heaven

Just to clarify. I never said Lady Heather talk was forbidden. As long as it's relevant to GSR, you can talk about Lady Heather or anyone else.

Oh, completely understood - I was just saying that we'd all been walking a rather thin line lately, and it would be easy to cross it unknowingly.

Another big welcome to geekprincess, and don't apologize - GSR is the Home of the long posts.

most of the people in my life think I'm crazy, so it's great to find a place where people understand and empathize with me.

Freak.

About Thursday's episode: once I got over my initial shock that my beloved Alan Tudyk was playing a particularly creepy bad guy, I came to like the episode as a whole.

I think that's why they cast him. He has a very genial, trustable attitude, and really - if you're a disgusting-looking pedophile, will kids really trust you? I thought he played the aspect of being almost childlike very well.

The plot setup and development really intrigued me; I knew Fisher was guilty of something, but I didn't expect the events leading to the boy's death to have turned out that way -- so much more complicated than I had thought, and yet so heartbreakingly easily avoidable.

Agreed. You almost felt sorry for him in the sense that, if he was telling the truth, this boy had come to him, and he didn't have the strength to say no. But note that they never told us the story of his prior offence. I think that was strategic, so we COULD feel sorry for him.

In the end, like Grissom said, he was doing what he wanted, not what the boy wanted. So at no point, even if he never molested him, would it have been a real friendship.

LOL. well, you HAVE to be very self confident to wear a shirt like this on CSI, you gotta admit. you gotta have PERSONALITY.

And to go full-frontal nude, and to have a threesome with another guy, and to... must I keep going? I think the fact that Billy is not a very inhibited man is... shall we say, rather obvious.

Loud shirts included.

do you mean those dangerous grizli's?

Is this some sort of brand the young people are familiar with?

*awkward silence*

Hands above the covers while watching CSI, young lady.

THAT WAS A PUNCH UNDER BELT! you just ... you just CANNOT DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE! lol

I mean, really, there's a good chance that at some point they COULD use body oil to reconstruct a case. But yeah - the big secret is Tai Chi. Not that Adzix will ever know that. :D

I heart your new avvies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back