Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

coolcatz is still GC, she just isn't watching CSI anymore.. even if we give her Fur and Loathing I don't think it would work.. unless we give her her own Sexy Kitty, lol. :D

ren28 said:
coolcatz said:
i believe you are right, espcially on the last bit. but i would like to see a scene with all three to see how podgrissom deals with his own hypocrisy (and my bad speeling)

I would dearly love that too, Lisa! Heck, just for that I might actually watch it as it airs... of course, with a bucket handy, just in case *cringe*
Oh I would love to watch this scene too.. just dont be too harsh on Gil. :D However, I don't think T_TB will do that, its like they admitted that they trashed continuity and assasinated Gil's character just to satisfy their whims lol.

oh but it would be so so perfect and completely justified on cath's part,don't you think?

yeah, i'm still pure purejoy but i'm showing my dislike for the direction in every way i can. cbs must really love me *pure sarcasm there folks*

c'mon rissa, post the f&l song, you know you want to.

Hi guys, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Coolc ! enjoy your day :)

@ Erica : love your avi :)

Happy Birthday Cool C!

And I wrote another thing of Bad CSI poetry...but something tells me that I can't post any of my Bad CSI poetry here...

i think the team all know about grissom with sara, they are trained observers,its part of their job to watch for interaction between people. maybe grissom is feeling ashamed that he has let his team down especially after all his speeches about 'the integrity of the lab'i think he realises how much he has hurt catherine thats why he is looking for her.

Catherine, you mean the one I'm using for Ru's birthday right now? :lol: Oh shush, I know you like the South Park Cath one. It was cute ain't it? :D Sorry I'm late coolc, but you know I love you. Happy belated Birthday! They aired F&L on your birthday? lol I wonder whether CBS is trying to get you to watch CSI again (yeah right). :lol:

liz, I'd prefer that the team know about the relationship because it's just too stupid if they don't. I laughed when I was watching the veggie burger scene from BTK 1 because poor Warrick looked like a fool in it to me. If one of my colleagues suddenly starts being all nice and buying stuff for another, I'd at least suspect that something is going on. That's just me, though. Jeez I'm dying to see the whole team get together in the breakroom and discuss their cases again. Where's the team dynamic?

Happy Birthday coolcatz hope you had a great day :)

liz19 said:
i think the team all know about grissom with sara, they are trained observers,its part of their job to watch for interaction between people. maybe grissom is feeling ashamed that he has let his team down especially after all his speeches about 'the integrity of the lab'i think he realises how much he has hurt catherine thats why he is looking for her.

I would love that to be true, but like its been said TPTB would be admitting they were wrong if that happened. But I do like the idea that he does tell Cath eventually and first, because she is like his oldest best friend, and even though its not very apparent atm, I think he does value her friendship and will tell her first and at least explain things too her, and try to re-establish their frienship or more. :)

And yeay a csi re-run where G/C work together and have some nice scenes, beat a Greys rerun :)Meaning, give us more episodes with G/C and the ratings will go up too :)

I think the team dynamics are still there, its just got a bit mixed up. I agree Erica they did make Warrick look a bit like a fool, especially as it was such an un-grissom thing to do. But i kinda think that when Gil goes away it will give the writers to re-establish the team dynamics with Cath in charge and hopefully when Gil returns, he can just fit right back in, kind of still under Caths charge, and then everything will be back to as it was :) A girl can dream anyway :lol:

i think the team all know about grissom with sara, they are trained observers,its part of their job to watch for interaction between people.
Oh I do agree with your theory liz, the team are all adults they're not a bunch of kindergarten kids so Im not buying T_TB's current storyline of the team being all clueless about Gil and his life and relationships. Besides the Las Vegas lab is the number two lab in the US so I know that they have hired competent and discerning people.. For a forensics show with intelligent csis their storyline is just downright ridiculous *shakes head* the lack of believability on the show this season is one of the reasons why I found the McHappyMeal threesome more engaging and believable to watch than CSI.

Ei lookie here Erica posted new hot pics on BTA. Oh and there are also pics posted on the WPAP website. :D

More are on BTA. (please don't yoink, and be sure to credit Erica/link back to BTA.)

*yoinks just because she was told not too*

thanks for the bday wishes everyone, and rissa i'm still blowing but it's so hard and i'm getting tired.

f&l classic, classic, classic csi. most quoteable ep ever. some of the best gc interaction ever.

*squeels* That's so hot! Love the pic Hottie! Also thanks for sharing the pics of my other ship :D

coolc belated Happy Birthday! Sorry I wasn't around before. :)

Yeah I like the fact that at least they're trying to return the team dynamics. But they're failing miserably :lol: They do right with Cath and Greg though. But I need more GC.. I miss the time that almost every episode of CSI got some GC in it.

coolc, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, but Happy Belated! :D You're my mentor :lol:

Hottie, thanks for the heads up on the pics.

Oh and Erica ;) Thanks for the heads up on the spoilers and AWESOME PICS. You made my day so much better. Sounds exciting :lol:

LOL got some more pics of Marg and Billy from last night's event on BTA including Hi-Res ones. Go there and see if you're interested. :)

When I said team dynamic, I meant scenes where they all get together and talk, like the ones in Strip Strangler, Burked, Invisible Evidence and such. They did one in Fannysmackin', but the feeling was just different and I was like meh that's not working, kthxby. So I'm with cofi. They're failing big time.

coolc, don't yoink! LOL.

but...i...*must resist urge to yoink*...have...forget it! *yoinks again.

cc is issuing a statement to gravey's parents...i am not responsible for corrupting your daughter (just a legal cover there gravey)

thanks you guys for the belated bday. don't forget to wish ru a bday because today is HER big day (see my avi).

s1 probably had the best team dynamics of any season so far. cases were well balanced with all the csi's working together pretty much evenly. we had many moment (and several eps) where the whole team was together.

of course s1 had soooo many great gc moments right from the beginning. you see very quickly how well gc relate to each other, how she is the one who interprets his instructions to the others, how he tells her of his supervisor issues with the other csi's and how they are both involved in each other's personal lives (oh yeah, grissom, what personal life, lol!)

I said don't yoink lol. :lol: I can't see your avvie though and did you finish blowing that already coolc?
No prob cofi, there has been a hotness scarcity on the show thank goodness for that event, lol. :D
Yep you nailed it coolc plus all the characters were so charming in S1.. all of them had their spark and spunk. And the Paul Millander case in S1 is unbeatable, whoever thought of that storyline is a genius.

yeah, and i liked the pacing of the millander arch. it wasn't every ep, but just one, then a while later another, then the next was the next year.

i think the millander cases gave us some of the best gc moments ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back