Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

hey guys. yes it's true. i died. i also cannot find tuesdaymorning anywhere here, so there you go, a proof that somebody here was freakin' delusional.

SO inappropriate, yet so hilarious.

therefore, MissDee, you can add a first death from WPHS to your description of the Syndrome.

as sarah told me, he travels back in time guys. he looks ... YOUNG and HOT!

I never said hot. That was an embellishment by the ashes formerly known as Adzix

*flies away to haunt Billy*

*Gets Bill Murray and the guys so that Billy can now shower in peace.*

Oh my gah, it's the attack of the polls. My mind is scattered. So many red lines. Can't...decide.

You want to know what's even more mind-numbing?

REEBLE's AWESOME new avatar just in time for Halloween. I think I'm going to pop in that DVD tomorrow night...

There was some serious... *waves hands* going on.

I know I'm not part of the hip young people crowd, but since when does 'jazz hands' mean sex?

*jumps out from behind the curtain* SINCE TOYD. I would just love that.

See? Unspoiled.

And may I point out that our gang is totally going to kick your gang's ass?

"Baseball and cold showers, baseball and cold showers..."

Another baseball and cold showers scene? I love how his big revelation in the Sex, Lies and Larvae case came because he was picturing holding Sara under her blankets.

Then later... he did. lol.

I agree. If it was just held for just one beat longer, it would have been even better. It was almost like they were looking into each other's mind. Soul searching, almost, except in each other. Or maybe I'm just being a hippy and thinking this through too much.

I'm pretty sure that "wanting desperately to bone each other" would've sufficed.

Hippie.

Anyway - yeah, but at the same time, I think that the most awkward/sexual tension scene is when Grissom puts his hands down around her waist - that's when it really changes gears. Because you're like, "Dude, I don't really think you need to remember how to reposition your hands to figure out that if something was ON your hands, it would get on the sheet - oh. You just want to bone her."

We really really are. But we're kickass dorks, Sarah, you have to admit that.

TRUTH, yo.

Sorry, I should of clarified - I ment in love. I don't know, maybe I just haven't experienced it yet, but unless Grissom and Sara had something in San Fransisco (like, an actual relationship for example) I can't see them having enough time to have developed love for one another. A huge crush, maybe, but I think it takes time. Right now though, I definitely think they're in love. And I'm loving the fluff and all, but damn I need some angst.

Just please tell me you don't call it "giving a man your flower"

Oh God, TS. lol. I'm sure Grissom was definitely thinking "BANG ON" in that situation.

...Perverts.

But yeah - Sara seems very self-conscious the whole time. Grissom... not so much.

There's about 40 lines of Ziggy confessing her love for Nathan Fillion. Seriously):

Well, he's NATHAN FILLION. He's a fillion times better than any other actor.

I'd give Nathan my flower.

*ew face*
lol.

On a completely off topic note: Guess what I'm being for Halloween? CHER. That's right. I know you're all jealous.

There are...

no words.

In WTG is more implying w/ the “people I love”. He loves her but doesn’t need to state it specifically—which I think shows how serious they are about each other.

Agreed. It implies he says it on a regular basis :D

Hee! I can also imagine Gris like reciting bug facts in his head.

And in about three weeks the puparium... yeah. It's not... it's not going down. I'm not going to be able to get up from this table... oh, okay - Nick's leaving. Catherine, Greg...

*Sara shuts the door. What happens happens...*
[scene]

therefore, MissDee, you can add a first death from WPHS to your description of the Syndrome.

as sarah told me, he travels back in time guys. he looks ... YOUNG and HOT!

I never said hot. That was an embellishment by the ashes formerly known as Adzix.

There there, Sar (that rhymed!), don't be ashamed of this. We all know your secret obsession with WP. I told them about that time you sent me your essay you wrote describing what every inch of his body would look like covered in wax. They know now, it's alright. *pats head*

You want to know what's even more mind-numbing?

REEBLE's AWESOME new avatar just in time for Halloween. I think I'm going to pop in that DVD tomorrow night...

It is pretty god damned wonderful, isn't it? F'REAL, HOMIE. *gansta pose*

And just for the record: no, Sarah. The Zigster and I's gang completely kicks your gang's ass. I mean, come on. Your only member is Adzix.

:p

I know I'm not part of the hip young people crowd, but since when does 'jazz hands' mean sex?

*slowly extends hands out into spirit fingers* Since now.

Anyway - yeah, but at the same time, I think that the most awkward/sexual tension scene is when Grissom puts his hands down around her waist - that's when it really changes gears. Because you're like, "Dude, I don't really think you need to remember how to reposition your hands to figure out that if something was ON your hands, it would get on the sheet - oh. You just want to bone her."

Agree with you 100%. As soon as the hands went down, the whole situtation *jazz hands* flipped around. That whole "pin me down" recreation was a bit sketchy if you ask me. I mean, obviously he would of had to put his hands on the sheets to transfer the wax, and obviously she would of had to have been pinned down by her wrists to get wax on them. Grissom's mindset was exactly how you described it, Sarah - "I wanna bone her".

Well, he's NATHAN FILLION. He's a fillion times better than any other actor.

I'd give Nathan my flower.

*ew face*
lol.

Yes, but in your eyes, is he better than William Peterson? Ah, ah? Ponder on that thought for a moment and then get back to me.

There are...

no words.

*jazz hands*

Hee! I can also imagine Gris like reciting bug facts in his head. ;)

:lol: Me too.

There there, Sar (that rhymed!), don't be ashamed of this. We all know your secret obsession with WP. I told them about that time you sent me your essay you wrote describing what every inch of his body would look like covered in wax. They know now, it's alright. *pats head*

I believe I said olive oil. Olive oil. Wax would be weird *nose in air*

ANY way, Reeb you dweeb (I rhyme too!) - you're lusting over Professor Boring, so don't give me that.

It is pretty god damned wonderful, isn't it? F'REAL, HOMIE. *gansta pose*

You know what I want to see? Tim Curry and Christopher Guest together in a gangster film. In related news, Tim Curry had fabulous legs.

And just for the record: no, Sarah. The Zigster and I's gang completely kick you gang's ass. I mean, come on. Your only member is Adzix.

AND our twelve silent warriors. Besides, Zigs hasn't polled yet cuz she's a big meanie and hasn't called or written or *sobs*

*Checks newspaper obituaries*

*slowly extends hands out into spirit fingers* Since now.

YOU YOUNG PEOPLE ARE THE REASON FOR ALL BADNESS!

Agree with you 100%. As soon as the hands went down, the whole situtation *jazz hands* flipped around. That whole "pin me down" recreation was a bit sketchy if you ask me. I mean, obvious he would of had to put his hands on the sheets to transfer the wax, and obviously she would of had to have been pinned down by her wrists to get wax on them. Grissom's mindset was exactly how you described it, Sarah - "I wanna bone her".

And by that, of course, we mean his keen interest in anthropology.

But yeah - the whole scene was... how can we say? Pointless? From a CSI perspective. Sara seemed to sort of be saying, "Okay, let's get into the mindset" Grissom was "Let's get into your pants".

I joke, I joke... kind of.

My point is that Grissom seemed to transition pretty early, whereas Sara keeps her eyes away from his until that last second (which, as I said, should've been held a beat longer), but Grissom is fully staring at her the whole time except for that heavy-breathing moment when he watches his hands circle her waist.

It was a hot scene, yo.

And thus, Grissom + Scene Reenactment + Tank Top + Sara has always = Hot Geek Moment.

Yes, but in your eyes, is he better than William Peterson? Ah, ah? Ponder on that thought for a moment and then get back to me.

They could wrestle nude in said oil.

Wow.

I... I'm going to need a quick acid bath for my mind's eye, that...

that...
AAAH THERE IT IS AGAIN.

Seriously? Cher? Like, what stage of Cher? Which face?

SO inappropriate, yet so hilarious.
great summary of my whole life.
I never said hot. That was an embellishment by the ashes formerly known as Adzix
but since i'm dead i can see your thoughts. MWA HA HA HA
And just for the record: no, Sarah. The Zigster and I's gang completely kicks your gang's ass. I mean, come on. Your only member is Adzix.
well it means you can SEE me, so either you are Haley Joel Osment or you're as dead as i am due to the amount of WP hottness.

Before there was pin-me-down, there was ass-grabbage

great summary of my whole life

Short biography. But great for a newspaper obit blurb.

but since i'm dead i can see your thoughts. MWA HA HA HA

Olive oil, anyone?

well it means you can SEE me, so either you are Haley Joel Osment or you're as dead as i am due to the amount of WP hottness.

Maybe it's like an electric current that ran through you to me, and really had nothing to do with my reaction to him.

Okay, it has to be asked - Bite Me: had they had sex by then or not? If not, was Grissom talking about his own feelings, or retorting what Sara may have said to him?

Wow.

Bless you, sarahvma, for enlightening us all with those pictures.

All I have to say in response to Exhibits A and B is...damn.

What does everyone think of WP's glorious retraction into hotness? Is it supposed to be reflective of Grissom's newly-found, Sara-induced happiness? A ploy for ratings by bringing in more female viewers? Related to WP's foray into the world of theatre mid-season? Or just coincidence?

Wish I knew how to make a poll...

My GoD Billy looks so f****ng good in those pictures! (excuse my language but there's just no other way i could of said it).

Anyways for the poll it was kind of hard to pick cause there's just a lot in each season that makes it a little harder but for the GSR biggest moment i picked the TOYD eyesex ya'll wont believe how many times i watched that clip cause i just think is soo hot. I was going to pick "Invisible Evidence" because is one of my favorite GSR moments. For the second poll the Grissom moment i picked the "Since i met you" on "Primum N" (im going old school on this ones cause i just loved the old episodes) and for the Sara moment i picked the "chalk on Grissom cheek" on Scuba Dobbie Doo episode.

Olive oil? hey, that's Mac and Stella's hands off! lol

I was hoping Nesting Dolls would be in the poll somewhere...it's one of my fave GSR moments. Oh crap it was there and I totally missed it. Darn. I think I picked SLL/PNM/Snakes...you're right, it's hard though.

Adzix said:
*flies away to haunt Billy*
...in the shower

Reeble said:
Alright, so for most obvious GSR moment I picked the TOYD CSEyesex scene. That scene basically made it obvious that Grissom and Sara weren't playing "co-workers only, co-workers only" anymore. There was some serious... *waves hands* going on.

For the Grissom moment I picked PNN "Since I met you" line. I mean, come on. "Since I met you"? That's basically spelling it out. As for the Sara line, I picked the Snakes confession scene. "You were always more than a boss to me" sealed the deal for me. I still remember watching that scene with my jaw dropped.

Second poll:

*jumps out from behind the curtain* SINCE TOYD. I would just love that.
Wait, so let me get this straight. You picked TOYD/PNN/Snakes, AND you're part of Team Since TOYD?

I think I may love you more and more each day, young Reeble. Oh, btw, I finished the film with you in it. I'll send you a copy when I can :p

Your icon DOES scare me, though. In the same way my icon probably scares you...*awkward moment*

Reeble said:
What would I do without you? :p
Wither and die.

Reeble said:
Oh God, TS. lol. I'm sure Grissom was definitely thinking "BANG ON" in that situation.
Oh he so was. And FYI: My laughter at that just scared the children who were trick-or-treating. FEEL PROUD.

Reeble said:
Oooh, I can't wait to see it. Unless it's some sort of Tom Selleck photo manipulation featuring whipped cream and strawberries. In that case, don't you DARE show me that picture. And we definitely need to find a new, better home. Someone needs to go on a search.
Don't give me ideas. Seriously. You know I'd do it. (But no it's not...lol)

And yeah, we need a new home! Fogi found a great one before but we lost it :( We will settle somewhere soon enough, I hope.

Excerpt from the Gutterflied chat:
sarahvma : BYE THEATRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey_Spy : now who's the bitch?
sarahvma : LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey_Spy :
sarahvma : COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarahvma : lol
sarahvma : seriously, gotta go
Honey_Spy : bye honey!
sarahvma : mom's callin
8sarahvma has left the conversation.
Honey_Spy : well now I have to go too
Reeble© : so sporter, when are you leaving for good? tonight?
Reeble© : aww!
Reeble© : this sucks ass
theatre_sporter : whoa, that was weird
theatre_sporter : flick back to the chat and GIANT CAPITAL LETTERS OF PROFESSIONS OF LOVE
theatre_sporter : lol
Reeble© : lol
aka_fogi : TS, is there any way to change your mind about this insanity???
Honey_Spy : it's all about the love...
Sarah can now never deny her love for me :p Oh, the futile fights you all put up to try stop me from leaving! <3 Gotta love the GIANT CAPITAL LETTERS PROFESSIONS OF LOVE!

Reeble said:
On a completely off topic note: Guess what I'm being for Halloween? CHER. That's right. I know you're all jealous.
Who is gonna be Sonny? Hot drummer boy? YOU KNOW. SONNY HAD A GIANT MOUSTACHE. AND YOU KNOW WHO ELSE HAS A GIANT MOUSTACHE! That's right. Subconsciously YOU LOVE THE TOM.

sarahvma said:
And may I point out that our gang is totally going to kick your gang's ass?
Oh I am SO taking you down.

sarahvma said:
Just please tell me you don't call it "giving a man your flower"
Speaking of that phrase - watching Friends atm and they just mentioned Richard (aka THE TOM). I love life sometimes.

sarahvma said:
ANY way, Reeb you dweeb (I rhyme too!) - you're lusting over Professor Boring, so don't give me that.
Hahah, Hottie McEnglish. I love the things I start <3

Anyway, we so need another Grissom/Sara reenactment scene this season. I mean, the hilarity of the bug-eyed chainsaw moment was awesome, but something like the duct tape scenes or - as you've all been talking about - 'pin me down'.

Plus them doing another sexy reenactment would go so well with a fic I've been writing.

That's right. I succumbed. The lyric wheel idea was just too tempting.

Can't imagine it being more than a once-off, though. And I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing for you guys :p

Oh, and to answer Sarah's latest question - Bite Me? No, Grissom and Sara had not had sex by then. Because clearly they've only been together since TOYD ;)

Guys, reading your interesting posts there are some things that i didn't understand because English isn't my language. Can you help me? First of all: what does mean "do it six ways from Sunday"? Does mean every day? Then:

theatresporter said:
I'm not sure I agree with you on the point about needing to be in a relationship with someone before you love them. Well, more be IN love with them ('cause you can definitely love somebody outside of a relationship). I'm not saying I totally disagree, only that I'm not sure.

Sorry, I should of clarified - I ment in love. I don't know, maybe I just haven't experienced it yet, but unless Grissom and Sara had something in San Fransisco (like, an actual relationship for example) I can't see them having enough time to have developed love for one another. A huge crush, maybe, but I think it takes time. Right now though, I definitely think they're in love. And I'm loving the fluff and all, but damn I need some angst.

I have always believed that "to love someone" and "to be in love with someone" mean the same thing :confused:. Because you start a relationship with someone if you love/to be in love this person, and you definitely can love/to be in love someone without being in a relationship with him/her. Thanks :).

Okay, my internet will be up in the next day or two (we have to get a tech out).. I miss you all very, very much. It's strange being unspoiled. I'm really glad that at least CSI has been on hiatus these two INSANE moving weeks of mine.. augh.. anyway, I hear rumour that Grissly, Turtley, and Fogi are back, and this pleases me immensely. IMMENSELY.

in the first poll,i vote TOYD/PNN/snake,but in the grissom most obvious moment,there's also that scene that i love,in the beginning of season 5,when he told sara"i'm not worry,i'm concerned".

in the second poll,i say since TOYD.I'm almost sure that something happened between the caprice scene and the final scene.

on the second poll, i answered Committed/Grave danger, cause i don't know, but i think that since TOYD is like.. too short... i mean, in committed, gris was sooo freakin' protecting to sara... the sentence of: O god, open the door!' that was what made me feel like he more than just cared about sara, he neeeeeded her, so didn't want to believe he could lose her any second. :)

Reebs, you'll be a great Cher, i'm sure!! i'm going to celebrate it with my friends, gonna be totally fun!

by the way: i finally saw Way To Go now, and i was screaming after it: yesss, they finally aired it! Holland finally saw G/S IN ONE BEDROOM!!! my mom finally gave up, she said: okay, it was kinda cute, seeing them together... i love her ;) i'm still hoping they are gonna air season seven, more GSR in it! but i don't think they will... *keeps fingers crossed* :)

Olive oil? hey, that's Mac and Stella's hands off! lol

I'm sorry - I simply wanted to bring some of the hot Smacked lovin' into our thread.

I was hoping Nesting Dolls would be in the poll somewhere...it's one of my fave GSR moments. Oh crap it was there and I totally missed it. Darn. I think I picked SLL/PNM/Snakes...you're right, it's hard though.

And whose fault is that? Yours. *snobface*

Wait, so let me get this straight. You picked TOYD/PNN/Snakes, AND you're part of Team Since TOYD?

I think I may love you more and more each day, young Reeble. Oh, btw, I finished the film with you in it. I'll send you a copy when I can

Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Spoil free. Thanks for proving my point, suckuh.

Your icon DOES scare me, though. In the same way my icon probably scares you...*awkward moment*

The difference? Tim Curry rocks, and the Tom sucks.

Wither and die.

BUT SHE'S SO YOUNG AND PRETTY!

Oh he so was. And FYI: My laughter at that just scared the children who were trick-or-treating. FEEL PROUD.

...Are you stationed with a laptop in the bushes or something?

Sarah can now never deny her love for me Oh, the futile fights you all put up to try stop me from leaving! <3 Gotta love the GIANT CAPITAL LETTERS PROFESSIONS OF LOVE!

GIANT CAPITAL LETTERS ALWAYS = TRUE ADMIRATION AND LOVE.

Who is gonna be Sonny? Hot drummer boy? YOU KNOW. SONNY HAD A GIANT MOUSTACHE. AND YOU KNOW WHO ELSE HAS A GIANT MOUSTACHE! That's right. Subconsciously YOU LOVE THE TOM.

Weirdest. Segue. EVER.

Oh I am SO taking you down.

When you're a jet? You kick the fuckin' shark's asses. Yeah. Bitch.

Speaking of that phrase - watching Friends atm and they just mentioned Richard (aka THE TOM). I love life sometimes.

You mean the part where they say that CHANDLER is better in bed than Richard and that Richard has only had 2 partners? Is that the episode you mean? Is it?

Anyway, we so need another Grissom/Sara reenactment scene this season. I mean, the hilarity of the bug-eyed chainsaw moment was awesome, but something like the duct tape scenes or - as you've all been talking about - 'pin me down'.

The dummy-kick was pretty good.

I don't know, something like "Dear God - these people had so much sex that they died. Can't anyone recreate this scene for us?"

Or suffocation by extreme making out?

Oh, and to answer Sarah's latest question - Bite Me? No, Grissom and Sara had not had sex by then. Because clearly they've only been together since TOYD

I should've been clear. That was a question ONLY for my gang homies.

Guys, reading your interesting posts there are some things that i didn't understand because English isn't my language. Can you help me? First of all: what does mean "do it six ways from Sunday"? Does mean every day? Then:

It's just a very slang way of saying "They had sex a lot" though the phrase six ways from Sunday means doing ANYTHING a lot, but in this context, it was sex.

Since GRAVE DANGER. Cough.

I have always believed that "to love someone" and "to be in love with someone" mean the same thing . Because you start a relationship with someone if you love/to be in love this person, and you definitely can love/to be in love someone without being in a relationship with him/her. Thanks .

I think the idea is that you can love anyone, but the other person has to return your feelings for you BOTH to be IN love.

Okay, my internet will be up in the next day or two (we have to get a tech out).. I miss you all very, very much. It's strange being unspoiled. I'm really glad that at least CSI has been on hiatus these two INSANE moving weeks of mine.. augh.. anyway, I hear rumour that Grissly, Turtley, and Fogi are back, and this pleases me immensely. IMMENSELY.

So... if you cable is up... are we doing the watchathon?

Many thanks for the explanations Sarah. Probably i'm wrong, but i'm part of the Team Since Grave Danger too. I don't know, but scenes like the one in BM make sense for me only if they were together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back