Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

^Yeah im in that team too.

2. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Pssh, it has nothing to do with the fact she was spoiler free, more the fact she is BANG ON ORESOME!

D:! Why are you so mean? (FYI: I totally dreamt that he died last night. I have been spending WAY too much time here)

What can I say? Bad things happen to even the best people when they go without me.

...I live in the suburbs, and my window was open :p What strange Canadian children go trick or treating in the bushes? Unless they wanted, like, honey from poohbear.

It's true. Feel free to fawn.

Everything leads back to Tom.

Good thing Team Since TOYD are SO the Jets then, bitch.

Lol, no. Second-to-last episode where they find the mysterious fluffy handcuffs in the guest bedroom in Monica & Chandler's apartment.

The dummy kick was HOT, but Grissom turned down the offer to volunteer and be part of it, so it was just a Sara reenactment rather than a GSR reenactment. Your other two examples could work :p

Seriously, though, I wouldn't want (and I know they wouldn't give us) something so obvious. Things that are up to interpretation or hint at certain things or all LOOK like just part of the job until suddenly HOLY CRAP THIS IS HOT...You know?

Maybe someone was killed while tandem skydiving with someone, and Grissom and Sara would have to harness themselves together...Ooh yeah.

Ahem. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best non-obvious thing I could think of :p

We are so gonna have a musical song/dance showdown, a fight in a diner, and some obscure type of race to decide this.

If you sort the costumes, I'll call the choreographer.

Well, not necessarily. You can fall/be IN love with someone with them not returning your feelings - it doesn't have to be just a BOTH thing. But love itself can be between friends and family members and lots of people. Being IN love is confined to romantic feelings, IMO.

Oh, I meant to mention before. That assgrab photo - are ANY of us surprised Warrick is in it? No? Didn't think so. Someone ought to count how many GSR moments he's been around for in comparison to everyone else.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*Pets* Good Jofod - you're not wrong. You're part of Team 100% Correct.

*Pets* Good Jasmine

She IS awesome. But also spoil free.

This is not a prejudice amongst those that lack of spoils. It is merely an observation made by someone who rules harder. *Nods*

Was he killed by me? Cuz if so, that wasn't a dream...

... *wideyed fear* *Pulls out picture of Clo from desk and places it back in its proper spot*

Ew. And yes. Yes it is. Speaking of which - POOHBEAR IS CANADIAN. Enough said. "Why Pooh, son?" "I don't know."

I was only wondering because it's so f'ing cold here that I couldn't imagine someone leaving their window open.

BIG CAPS FAWN.

Even Kevin Bacon?

I made the allusion, I pick the team. JETS FOREVER.

*Shudders violently*

In other news, do you think Sara owns a pair?

Well, in his defense, when Sara got to be the "victim" it meant sexily pinning her down on a bed. When Grissom got the offer, it meant having the shit beat out of him.

I kind of want an answer to Invisible Evidence - a scene that similarly has them sort of trapped in a moment that they don't realize until too late.

I think they've already done that episode, though sadly without joint harnessing. Because Nick was investigating and I'm sure Greg would've happily helped him out ;).

I'm bringing my Jazz Hands of Fear.

I'm thinking lots of glitter and black. Streaks of red and blue.

Yeah - that's a better definition. How's this? Grissom assumed that Sara loved him, but was not IN love with him, and thus would leave him like Debbie left Lurie in Butterflied.

More surprising is Warrick doing a runway fashion show while it occurs.

4. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

For the poll I chosed Commited/Grave Danger. The other options seems to be too late if you think that Grissom really has problems opening up to people and that he is really opening up to Sara in WTG...

5. theatresporter

I think you misread her, Sarah. She said she was on YOUR team? That's Team Bad Continuity ;)

Harder, eh? *waits for Adzix's spirit to jump in with a Billy comment*

Actually, I killed him. And it was a total accident, too. Blunt force trauma with a giant piece of wood TO THE FACE. Instead of calling an ambulance I tried to get him into my car to drive him to the emergency room, but he died before I was able to. Then there was lots of online mourning.

Picture of who now? DAMNIT WOMAN WHERE IS MY SHRINE! *smites*

Because you smell like pooh! [/elementary school]

Other hemisphere = spring, honey.

*basks*

Especially Kevin Bacon.

You know, on an unrelated note, if they ever made a live-action Simpsons movie, The Tom could SO make a great Flanders. Heh. You know they styled Ned's moustache on him.

Y'all and Benny are going down.

Probably good that I didn't mention when they found out who they DID belong to, it was Monica's grandmother? And they found out by finding photos of them in use?

She's in law enforcement, dude - of course.

Getting into a fight with a hot brunette? I don't think many men would complain.

That's kind of what I was going for. Problem is with CANON is that they kind go into every moment knowing "what time it is" (to use Warrick's phrase :p)

Well, that wasn't quite skydiving, but I do see what you mean. Hmm, what then. They could have a House/Cam moment on a motorcycle together (hey - they gakked pin-me-down from The Lion King, they can steal things from elsewhere...).

Some kind of scene where it would involve one of them slowly undressing the other in order to reenact the crime. How's that sound?

No way! Stevie brought up the jazz hands, and she's on my team. Create your own weapons, biatch.

Black and gold is really in right now, according to November's Cosmo. Very Micha Barton.

Trust you to get in on the red and blue. Can't fight your yankee roots.

Well no, because if Sara ever loved Grissom, it was always going to be in a way that led to being in-love. And I don't believe Debbie ever loved Lurie. I think Grissom thought Sara felt he was just someone to hold onto, y'know? Which is why, after Committed etc when she started being stronger on her own, he saw throughout season 6 that she didn't need anyone to hold onto, but she loved him anyway/still, all leading up to when they got together near the end of that season in TOYD ;)

He'd be my model if I were I designer. *Z snap*

6. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

BWA HAHAHAHA!

Geek humpage.... BWA HAHAHA!

okay, I SERIOUSLY need a hobby..

GEEK HUMPAGE!

uhm.. *cough* .. anyway.

Really? I'm being a butterfly! *laughs*

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Please explain to me how two people who've only been going at it horizontal for three weeks are already living together?

What was that about continuity?

*glare*

No words.

I have some votive candles, too.

I believe you mean fecal matter [/university]

You make my heart bleed.

B-b-b-bite me.

I'm just saying I could picture Sara owning fluffy handcuffs.

Not picture as in... I...

Oh God.

I'm pretty sure maribou isn't standard issue.

It involved him being on the ground while she stomped him. Slightly less sexy.

Also? Where were all our perverts when Sara suggested Grissom as someone her own "Size". Size, people? SIZE? Honestly, your lack of perversion angers me.

Well, yes and no. I think Grissom would've called Sara dear even if Warrick or someone was around - it was very much an unconscious reflex in his tone and manner. She didn't look wide-eyed at him like "We're at work!" or "I have a pet name now?" it was just sort of "That's what I call my lady".

However, I could see them (and they have been doing a little of this lately) just getting too close to one-another unconsciously. They clearly have obliterated any personal space issues they had before - leaning over each other's shoulder, and pretty much spooning standing up per the latest photo.

Stevie? I wouldn't put up with that, Ieves.

Ew.

*burns all of her keds*

I was thinking opposing teams all Civil War style.

THE UNION FOREVER! (person to name source of quote wins my love Hint: it's a movie)

I'm saying look at it from Grissom's perspective - he thinks Sara only likes him out of a daddy issue, or the thrill of "doing the boss". He assumes that it's just he who has the deeper feelings, and if he gave in and dated her, she would leave him for someone younger. That was the general theme of the Butterflied speech, and explained Sara's hurt and angry expression at the end.

Poor Warrick. Always caught in the crosshairs of Geekmoments.

I think Geek Humpage is THEIR hobby. Get your own, ho.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Cute pic Sarah I laughed :lol: look's like he is grabbing her "ass" :p what's that from? here's another one of them.. and their damn yellow tape..

BUILT TO KILL 2

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The picture itself is from the dailies for "Sounds of Silence"

There are also some really weird ones where you can tell WP screwed up his sign language and just started randomly doing stuff with his hands.

No, not ass grabbage.

10. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

hell no it shouldnt be tragic. if tragic means the end of them, then id hate that. no. no. no. no.

this has me thinking of two of my favourite movies; Brokeback Mountain and The Notebook. both tragic endings. but i dont care, i want a happy ending dammit!

i picked the 3rd. if they make it sour, ill be very mad.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

yay! New gangs!

*glares at Sara_Grissom_Fan - it's ON.

My feeling is this: if Grissom and Sara ride off happily into the sunset... well... how will that be possible? Either Grissom goes off to teach and Sara stays at the lab, which will mean she might allude to him now and then, but we don't get GSR moments (real ones) anymore, or they both leave and no GSR at all.

If they give us a tragic ending, then it's possible to have one character mourning for the other through parts of Season 8, or at least the sense that we know how the story ends.

You brought up good points - most classic love stories are tragic.

I suppose it's born slightly of the desire to see Grissom really freak out over Sara the way he was meant to in Committed, or to find a way to dedicate (without really dedicating) an episode to GSR that still works into the case.

I don't want MCSK to abduct her necessarily, but... I don't know.

I just think that there should be a solid REASON for Grissom, the work-a-holic, the lauded scientist, to leave his job. Where his girlfriend works. Where all of his friends are.

12. theatresporter

Wasn't it her apartment? So what if he had stuff there :p

Besides, they've known each other long enough. Once they're in it, they're in it.

That's a first for you. AND THE WORLD CELEBRATES FOREVER.

;)

Ooo, scented?

What are feces? Baby mice. Awwwwwww.

[​IMG]

T-t-t-today, junior!

I knew you swung both ways.

One would think it would be in Canada if nowhere else. I mean, being so cold there, you need them to, um...keep your wrists warm. *cough*

Only slightly.

But, Sara's size? I think I read a Cincoflex fic about that a while ago. *shifty eyes*

Yeah but also it's not as if the pin-me-down moment happened when anyone else was around, either.

...that we know of. *ecklie sucks back down in bushes with binoculars*

*they walk into a meeting* *Grissom sits down* *Sara sits in his lap* *everyone gapes* "...What?"

She loves me.

I already have your love, so I'm not even gonna try. (read: my attempts to Google it were unsuccessful :( I did however learn it's a White Stripes song!)

...that's what I was saying, too. Or trying to. Anyway, we're on the same page here.

Poor Warrick? If anything we should be jealous :p

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NO-NO NO.. didn't wait 6 yrs to see something tragic :(I'm a romantic.. so that explains my pick.. :p[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From "BLOODLUST"

14. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

WHAT is on dear? lol

i get what youre saying, but i think its a case of whether WP and JF leave at the same time. or if he leaves before her....or if he stays and only does random eps in season 8. they gotta know that before the writers can decide how to run the romance till the end.

but i think either way, they can make it positive. im sick of so much sadness and these characters have both experienced that. i want it to be happy so badly i cant really express how much. i think one of them dying would be so soapy and i dont think they'll ever go down that route, just like they wont, the cheating route. these characters wouldnt, its as simple as that. but for it not to work out, or something to keep them apart or them to give in or give up or whatever, and it be this tragic story. i just would hate that. the only way ill be happy is with a positive end storyline.

id be all for seeing grissom really freak out over sara though. i have this intense urge...maybe thats the wrong word, but this intense want for grissom to freak over her when shes in danger or whatever. but a tragic situation doesnt have to turn into a tragic ending. it can be a good happy one.

you know, im just the kind of person, who in this case, only wants them to be happy. together.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, so your scenario is one of two options:

1) He carries around that crazy shirt and those slacks in a duffle "Overnight OMGZ I'm Gonna Hit It With Sara" bag, OR he keeps that in a special drawer at her place and we're to believe Sara never burned it when she got the chance?

*gangsta pose*

Ew.

The world is going to be up past its bedtime, then.

Like an autumn rain.

Yay for Donnie Darko!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@THE TOM FLANDERS.

BAD.
    VERY BAD THEATRE.

Pssht. If Jorja wanted me, I wouldn't say no.

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE BILAWS?

Perhaps Sara and Grissom should relocate to Canada. And they should have wacky investigations with Paul Gross as their main detective and they could weather slick leather jackets with Paul in his red coat and they'd be all "We're American - look at our crazy American ways" and he'd be all "I'm a proper Canadian mounty and will make a total caricature of all Canadians". And it shall be good.

Well, as Grissom always says, "What's a few broken ribs when they're from your lady?"

(cough - or whip marks - cough)

I read that, like, 2 hours ago. lol.

He would, too.

True, but they had a LOT of scenes (Thermite, Grey Hair being the most recent examples) in front of other people where the others visibly gave the WTF? look.

I think they would obviously be able to discuss being more subtle if they're physically together, but it doesn't stop normal couple stuff from coming out. I could see a raised eyebrow from Catherine if Sara was working on an experiment and Grissom was leaning a little too close or something.

Or someone walking in on one of their conversations like we've had in the past.

They just seem, in my opinion, to be setting us up for that. They seem to be making a big point of showing how much they do the couple thing at work, and there was the near-miss with Brass coming in seconds after the "Since I Met You" conversation.

"Company budget has left us short on chairs. I'm doing my part to help the lab" *glares*

It's what young Charles Kane says when he's playing outside. *Tuh*

Yes, but Warrick isn't a giggling girl desperate to see them hook up. Unless...

I do get what you mean, and I think in order to set up a tragic ending, they would have to show them really committed and really solidly in love. They might not go for a character death - it might seem to much like Horatio's wife at the end of last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.