CSI books.

Yeah I can't wait. Hope to have my 4 read by then. Think I read the wrong book first. LOL Oh well................it was goooooood. LOL

I just received a newly released book from Amazon yesterday called “CSI: The Ultimate Guide” and I just wanted to say what a great book it is. It’s by Corrine Marrinan, the same author who co-wrote the "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Companion"…another great book.

The new one covers all six seasons and focuses in depth, on the forensics of certain episodes, has great cast photos from the shows and for the Nick lovers out there, a great double page spread of him in the box. :)

Just to give you the heads up though, if you are ordering from Amazon.ca please be aware that they have the same book listed twice, one is listed at $35.45, the other at $21.77. After talking with the publishers to find out what the difference was, I was told that the one listed at $35.45 is actually a copy that’s only available in England and shouldn’t be there.

A big ‘thumbs up’ for this book. :cool:

I have
Sin City
Doubble Dealer
Body of Evidence
Grave Matters
Binding Ties
Killing Games
Cold Burn
(All from Vegas)
The CSI Companion (about the original show)
+ CSI Case Files which is 3 comic books in 1 (Serial, Bad Rap and Demn House)

I wanna get the companion and the new one coming up from DK Publishing!!

Some people have given positive feedback to the Companion and I've saw it recently in stores... It's out of stock now though.

okay, just stopped by, and wanted to tell you about something i found on a few book sites: ULTIMATE-CSI IS OUT NOW!! :eek: it's just like the companion, but this one is from the first SIX seasons!!! :eek: THAT'S SOOOO FREAKIN' COOL!!! i neeed to have it, i have companion already!! :D
and i just finished killing game (only in dutch, i'm from holland) and i loooove it!!! the story line is great, the characters are totally funny, and.. well.. IT ROCKS!! ;) but well, my all time favorite is cold burn, because there is some grissom sara romance in it!! ;) anyway, that was what i wanted to say :p

Ultimate CSI is in the mail right now for me. Should be here any day now..

I just got Sin City, my friend told me that I'm going to absolutely love it.

And I've read Cold Burn, and its amazing. :D

KateGibbs said:

AThere will be also a new CSI: Miami Book. There are no Information about the author. CSI: Deadly Days (CSI: Miami) wil be release on July 31th, 2007 for $7,99

Anne

Hello

I want to come back to this part of my posting.

There diffrent and new Infos about this book.

This link and information are still listed on Amazon.com

But there is also a Information about Deadly Days: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation In the search results for CSIit has Ken Goddard listet as a author. This seems to be a CSI (Las Vegas novel. Release date also July 31th. Price 7,99 $

On Amazon (Germany) I find third (UK version)listing for this title

Deadly Days (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) , by Max Allan Collins and Ken Goddard is release on August 6th . It is the UK Version.

SO my guess is Deadly Days will be a CSI and not a CSI: Miami book.

Anne

Actually, Amazon lists both a CSI Deadly Days and a CSI Miami Deadly Days for the same date. This is just a guess, but it might be a cross-over story or two individual books with a common theme. Since Pocket Books, the publisher of the CSI books, has done that with their Star Trek books, it might be a possibility.

I've got 2, "Sin City" and "Double Dealer".
Both Las Vegas, yeah. I would like to have some Miami books as well, but I do live in Estonia and everything comes here like 3 years later.. fck. :D

I've read many of the CSI books, and in my opinion they are really good. I enjoy them because I'm really able to imagine what the characters are doing and how they are saying things etc, because I've watched them on the tv show!

Brilliant buys in my book!!!! (sorry about the pun, lol)

I've got all of the CSI,CSI: Miami and CSI: NY books. In my opinion they are all great books except for CSI: Miami 'Riptide', I didn't think that book was well written and Donn Cortez has alot of spelling mistakes in his Miami books. He also puts humour in it which is great but I'm just hopping that the new Miami one is better or else I'm just going to stop buying them.

VManso said:
I just received CSI: Miami "Harm for the Holidays, Part One: Misgivings".

I just got that one a few days after Christmas. I think it was on New Years' Eve when I got it. Sadly, I haven't even gotten past page 13.

As for all of the other CSI: books, I own them all, and read each of them at least twice. (Yeah... I can only find time for them on school breaks.) I lend them to my friends who like CSI: or if they notice a name similarity I lend them to them, otherwise I keep them at home. (I have lost one once.... for about two years.... I hated it. :lol: I finally found it hidden waayyy back under my bed.)

Back