Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

I love behind the scenes photos as well, and even with K-Fed in it, it's a great pic!

Thanks Wojo!!! *sighs* I don't want to wait any longer :( :( LOL... I want thursday NOW!!

blackflag said:
Got this pic from YTDAW. GE and K-Fed going over lines. I guess it qualifies as a behind the scenes shot.

I love behind the scenes pics, thanks. I love how they're all smiles here, and in the episode, they're not on the best terms :lol:

NicknGrissom said:
Nice picture of Sara and Grissom but come on, we know they are together, I want to see more Sara with Nick. More Nick with Grissom. They have been working together for the last three episodes.

I second this. I'd love some variety.

Yeah, that's a good behind the scenes pic.

Nice picture of Sara and Grissom but come on, we know they are together, I want to see more Sara with Nick. More Nick with Grissom. They have been working together for the last three episodes.

I see where you are coming from as well, and I myself am a GSR fan. Those pics are good though. Those are classic Grissom expressions.

I agree. I love classic Grissom, he got that look about him. Don't get me wrong, I do love Grissom and Sara but I just want to see Nick working with Grissom and Sara.

Do anybody has a picture of Warrick and Nick, they finally working together, they haven't been working together for a while now?

I hope I didn't hurt Desertwind's feeling, If I did. I'm sorry I'm hurting her feeling.

Thnx for posting! :) I so want to see that episode ;) Well, it's not so nice for Greg :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back