Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

i just read something and i want to talk about it. its from the tv guide i think and its says that her ex is back but it also say that maybe he change! yeah right! i do believe peole deserve second chance but i'm not so sure about him. it seems like what he did to her was really hard for her (body and mind) and i'm sure she's scared of him but i really dont think he change cause why bring him back if he became a nice little puppy!

Well. Rob E is a hottie. Maybe they are testing the waters and then deciding where to go with his character?

I'm not sure he'll be a good guy though, they might keep him around for suspense as the bad hottie. :devil:

what do y'all think?

he is really hot. but i think if he play a bad guy i'm gonna be scared of him!was he a bad guy in melrose place?

great stuff! And she is gorgeous on that picture. So i think they are gonna try the redemption road for her ex-husband not sure if it gonna be like that all season but it probably gonna start that way. Maybe they think the abusive hub. who come back is to cliché so they will try something different.

I don't think Eva's ever had a bad picture. She always looks gorgeous. I read that interview several days ago, too... it was pretty interesting.

Eva's tv movie is on tonight... who's watching it? I am!

witch movie was it so i can look up to find in the stores or somewhere else because we are from different country's.. i wanna see her out of miami for just one time...

Nathalie_Emily said:
witch movie was it so i can look up to find in the stores or somewhere else because we are from different country's.. i wanna see her out of miami for just one time...
It was a television movie on the Lifetime Channel. Eva did a phenominal job.

we dont have that channel what a shame, i still cant she here beside in csi miami.. :(

I can make a copy for you once I figure out how to use my new DVD burner. If you are interested give me a pm and we can talk about it further.

SpunkySparky said:
I can make a copy for you once I figure out how to use my new DVD burner. If you are interested give me a pm and we can talk about it further.

Guys...please be mindful of the Intellectual Property rule as stated in the Board Rules:

taken from the Board Rules:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

ok! raise your hand if you loved Natalia yesterday!(i'm raising both hand!!) she was adorable, she was cute, she was strong and i loved her scene with Eric, also it was nice to see Calleigh still like her and also what she said to Ryan when he insulted her i would have been mad if she just slap him cause thats cliché!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back