Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

Im going to give her chance when we get Season 5 here in the UK. Still dont like the triangle between her Ryan and Delko. Grr!

actually I think that's a terrible story line. Even though we only know that she's been to bed with Eric, I think the idea of her getting together with Ryan as well in the arch of like 2 seconds is really bad storytelling. It's like they at some point wanted to turn her into the "s*lut" of the team. bad bad bad.
( And for the record, I don't like Eric having a new girlfriend every 2 seconds either)

I'm still hoping for a " I never slept with Ryan!" scene!
Preferable with the team present, to clear this moral mishap up. :mad:

Juma said:
I'm currently re watching S4, and in my humble opinion, someone must've changed who the mole was around half way through. Natalia in the first couple of eps is written as kinda arrogant but honest. In the end the entire storyline fell apart : "I'm a good mole", that was just an anticlimax.

I also remember that whoever the mole was, would have left the show, and that didn't happen, because we know for a fact that ElR is back for next season.

Ah well. I just hope they do a better job with her character this season.
I was thinking the same thing. It almost seemed like the writers were still putting the season finale script together while the actors and crew were already filming the season.

Something else I noticed was how drastically Natalia had changed from the beginning of the season to the end. In those first few episodes, she was really tough and confident. Towards the end of the season... it seemed like she was almost helpless at times. (Not sure if that was the right word, but, eh.)

MikeW said:
Im going to give her chance when we get Season 5 here in the UK. Still dont like the triangle between her Ryan and Delko. Grr!
I think everyone should give her another chance in season five. The writers really screwed up the character this past season. I'm hoping that now their mole storyline is out of the way, the soap bubbles will disappear and she'll become more likable.

I'm not sure where I stand on this Eric-Natalia-Ryan triangle. While Natalia and Ryan actually look kind of cute together, I don't have any interest in watching them become an item. (It just doesn't seem right.) As far as Natalia and Eric go... I always thought they made a pretty gorgeous couple.

I think Natalia should stay single for the time being. She needs time to adjust to being out in the field...
have a run-in (or two) with her ex-husband...
I think the last thing she needs is a relationship.

Juma said:
actually I think that's a terrible story line. Even though we only know that she's been to bed with Eric, I think the idea of her getting together with Ryan as well in the arch of like 2 seconds is really bad storytelling. It's like they at some point wanted to turn her into the "s*lut" of the team. bad bad bad.
( And for the record, I don't like Eric having a new girlfriend every 2 seconds either)

I'm still hoping for a " I never slept with Ryan!" scene!
Preferable with the team present, to clear this moral mishap up. :mad:
Ugh. I really disliked several parts of the Eric-Natalia-Ryan storyline, but the one that takes the cake is the pregnancy scare. I don't see the writers' reasoning beind that. I don't think it added to any storyline in any way... unless they decided to use that as a way to break the two up? (Which I think was just stupid... If they really wanted to break the two up, why did it have to be over a pregnancy scare?)

Another thing I don't understand is why everyone seems to have assumed that her and Ryan slept together. Did I miss an episode, or something? As far as I know, all we learned was that after Eric and her split, Ryan asked her out on a date, which she accepted. Nowhere, in any episode after that, did I even see the slightest hint of them having slept together.

((Please excuse the spelling, grammar, etc. I'm too lazy to actually re-read it. :p))

i totallya gree wiht you BVF why on heart people would think she slept with Ryan they had one date! and also its was stupid from Eric to say she got info by sex! people were coming in her lab and say stuff like in the episode where she go on a date with ryan Calleigh say stuff about her case in front of Nat so it wasnt the most intelligent thing from Eric! i am still hoping Ausiello is gonna pic one of my question next wednesday!

OH MY GOD anyone saw the last spoiler about Natalia they talk about her ex husband. i cant wait to see it but still i cant believe he'S getting out when he'S clearly still a treat to her life. she is gonna be super pissed about that.

whaaaaa! whaaaaaaa! whaaaaa! That guy is gorgeous!!! I literally squeeeeed when I saw those pics! You just brightened my day!

On another note, I just studied Eva's homepage.
Nice articles! Nice music! ( the woman has a wonderful voice, I'm going to see what it would cost to download her songs :))

And she's Bahai! I had no idea! I have several friends who are Bahai! But they're all middle eastern :)

I just read some things over at the spoiler thread, but I don't know how to do that spoilerthingy.

HOW DO I DO THE SPOILERTHINGY?????
Thanks
Juma
going back to the photos. Calleigh sure looks p-off. I hope they bring back smiling Calleigh instead of this angry clone!

To use the Spoiler Code, simply click the word Spoiler in the Instant UBB Code box (it's located right beside the smileys on the reply page). A box will pop up asking you what your spoiler is about, enter the subject of the spoiler there, and then click 'ok'. Another box will then pop up asking you to enter your spoiler information. Type in the spoiler info, and click 'ok' again, and the code will be entered.

For more information, you can visit the Info and Help Thread. :)

this is not a spoiler just a test
I'm having Loewenbraue what are u having?
:D

i love those pics of Natalia waauw thanks for the link Veggie :D :D its so cool and she is so beautiful.. many huggies tot you..

Hugs are always welcome!!
with the pic i'm so wondering what is he gonna do to her. he has to be a stupid weirdo to try to hurt her again when the last time he did that she send him to jail!

that she have to send him to jail again because i dont wanna see her get hurt by hem i dont even like him but thats my opion...

i don't want to see Natalia hook up with anyone from the show. I think her character would be much better if we got to see her steam away from Ryan/Eric.

Anyways....

Here is one of my fav Natalia pics.
nat.jpg

I think it would be great to see Natalia defend herself against the ex. If he's going to attack, I'd love to see her take him down. That'd be pretty awesome. (Although I wouldn't mind it at all if Eric came to her rescue. :D)

AlyssaluvsDanny... you bring up a good point about Natalia and the "love triangle." While I absolutely love her and Eric together, I seems like a lot of what we saw of her this year, what she was like, had to do with their relationship. My guess is that since the two probably won't be together this season, we'll be able to see a whole new side to the character that won't be influenced by a relationship or another character. ...If that made any sense. *shifty eyes*

I love the picture, too. It's so cute!

I just read this in the spoiler thread:
Horatio and the team discover that the motive for the murder is tied to a 'death pool,' in which players legally bet off-shore on when famous people are going to die. However, the off-shore gaming ship proves to be not as legit as originally thought when the CSIs discover that counterfeit hundred dollar bills are being circulated as a result.

I hope this means that they will address the mole bla bla some more, since peter Elliott is in this epi as well.

:D

i love Natalia tonight so much more emotion and more scene for her, i know thats she is the mole but i almost cry by hearing she has been beating up before she come into the lab.. * a tear is falling down my cheek*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back