Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

Thank you i'm soo happy its stupid in a way but i really had fun yesterdy celebrating with my sisters!! also i send a question about Natalia to Ask Aussiello so everybody cross youre finger till next wednesday for me and hope he'S gonna answer it!

I wonder if she's going to see Ryan some more... I really ship those two a lot. And yep, she's REALLY HOT!!! :D

veggie said:
also i send a question about Natalia to Ask Aussiello so everybody cross youre finger till next wednesday for me and hope he'S gonna answer it!
Ooooooooooohhh... What was your question?

Hankster said:
I wonder if she's going to see Ryan some more... I really ship those two a lot. And yep, she's REALLY HOT!!! :D
Really? You're a Ryan/Natalia shipper? I don't think they'll be together anymore come this season... Ryan'll be way too angry.

I've always been partial to Eric/Natalia. I'll admit that Ryan and Natalia make a cute couple, but Eric and Natalia are just sexy. (IMO.)

I got the feeling Erik was the one that was MAJORLY ANGRY--he was the one that said she'd been sleeping around with guys in the lab to get information. Ryan seemed much more forgiving.

i'm confused about Eric and natalia and Natalia and Ryan!!!I loved her with Eric but unless he ask for her forgivness for almost calling her a slut i want her with Ryan!
My question was: any csi miami scoop? is Madison and her mom are coming back? i love Eva's caracter and i want to know if she's gonna get some love this year or is she just gonna put back in jail her stupid ex husband who has nothing better to do than hurt her again. also i said that i was gonna be his # 1 fan if he answers my question!!

Hankster said:
I got the feeling Erik was the one that was MAJORLY ANGRY--he was the one that said she'd been sleeping around with guys in the lab to get information. Ryan seemed much more forgiving.
Well, I think Eric had every right to be p!ssed, as does everyone else working in the lab, and they all were. (I'm assuming.) We never actually got to see Ryan's reaction after learning that Natalia was the mole, but if it was anything like his little run-in with Cooper... crazy, dude. Not to mention, I've read several spoilers that say Ryan isn't going to be that forgiving next season, at least for the first episode, and he won't hesitate to mention her "betrayal."

veggie said:
i'm confused about Eric and natalia and Natalia and Ryan!!!I loved her with Eric but unless he ask for her forgivness for almost calling her a slut i want her with Ryan!
I don't think she knows that he said she was practically a sl*t. I also think, or at least have a feeling, that Eric'll realize that she didn't sleep with him to get information. We all know that Natalia's going to redeem herself, and I'm sure everyone'll love her again, including Eric.

veggie said:
My question was: any csi miami scoop? is Madison and her mom are coming back? i love Eva's caracter and i want to know if she's gonna get some love this year or is she just gonna put back in jail her stupid ex husband who has nothing better to do than hurt her again. also i said that i was gonna be his # 1 fan if he answers my question!!
Awwwww... Madison! She was adorable.

I'm actually hoping that Natalia puts her husband back in jail... after she kicks his a**!!

wow thank you for posting those links.f eva/natalia looks amazing.

i just saw the preview for season5 and also i saw a behind the scene of season 4 premiere where the guy who play Frank joke and say that Calleih and Natalia are gonna fight over him its soo funny!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?vid=1443&cat=101353

i put the link there and the first video its about season 5 and the other one is about season 4 and we see Eva talking about her caracter its great.

i have to say thanks to the person who posted that link on the spoiler thread.

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

If she even -TOUCHES- Ryan in Season 5.... heaven help her!

MikeW said:
If she even -TOUCHES- Ryan in Season 5.... heaven help her!
Keep in mind that it was Ryan who made the first move. ;)

But I have a feeling the two won't be romantically involved. Ryan will be too angry with her to even consider it anymore. (That's what I think, at least.)

And to be fair knowing she's the mole, I dont really like her so far in Season 4, but Im gonna give her a chance. But the warning about Ryan stands lol.

MikeW said:
And to be fair knowing she's the mole, I dont really like her so far in Season 4, but Im gonna give her a chance. But the warning about Ryan stands lol.
Haha... Well, at least you're giving her a chance. There are already a heckuvalot of people who despise the character. I'm hoping that the writers will make Natalia a little more likable in season five.

Do any of you recall what the Federal Agent said about her? That she was a failure as a plant?

VManso said:
Do any of you recall what the Federal Agent said about her? That she was a failure as a plant?
Peter Elliot: "But you had an informant!"
Monica West: "Boa Vista was useless."

(Good God, I need a life. :p)

I'm currently re watching S4, and in my humble opinion, someone must've changed who the mole was around half way through. Natalia in the first couple of eps is written as kinda arrogant but honest. In the end the entire storyline fell apart : "I'm a good mole", that was just an anticlimax.

I also remember that whoever the mole was, would have left the show, and that didn't happen, because we know for a fact that ElR is back for next season.

Ah well. I just hope they do a better job with her character this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back