E-mail Carmine Giovinazzo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks tala
Your avatar is pretty snazzy! I like the way Danny really sticks out of the bg.

LOL! csi007
Hooray for your non-censorship!
Freedom of speech to everyone!
But must throw caution into the wind tho...

^^ Hey at least there is a place for the non-censorship...I'm a little on the frightened side of that so I'll hide behind the potted plant with the PG-13-OMeter!

I'm a little on the frightened side of that so I'll hide behind the potted plant with the PG-13-OMeter!

That's part of your allure. An adult seeking the safe refuge of the Meter is refreshing and we love you for it. :)

^^ Aww...it makes me alluring?? Thanks...lol At least you still love me for it...*starts pulling off dried leaves* Man nobody has been behind this plant in awhile have they? *crickets chirp* Yeah that's what I thought... :lol:

Man nobody has been behind this plant in awhile have they? *crickets chirp* Yeah that's what I thought... :lol:

Err, actually, if you'd look at my "Location" I've been hiding behind the Potted Plant for quite a few months. :D But only because the Potted Plant has front row access to the shower scene.

I've missed the Potted Plant. It's been awfully quiet lately. Me thinks its eyes are glued to the shower in the hopes that Danny is going to come in and start shedding clothes.

Do plants have eyes? Hmmmm... ;) :lol:

It is looking especially spry these days. All of its limbs are pretty turgid.

LoL Oh I knew you were there Bitten it's just your eyes were so focused on the shower I didn't think you'd notice to do spring cleaning...look left, there's the crickets... :lol: of course then you might miss the show...

Dang even the plant has libido...I suppose if it's near the locker room it would wouldn't it? :devil:

The Potted Plant is from the very first Locker Room. I can't remember exactly how it started, honestly. Bitten?

Now I can't even remember the angle. Maybe that even the lab's Potted Plant would want to see Danny naked? :lol:

http://carminegiovinazzo.net/
I don't believe in censorship. :devil:

Fifty bucks says I can get you to re-think that policy within a week. :devil: :devil: :devil:
You're on. I'm always up for a challenge. :devil:

Wow, I was kidding. :lol: But I'm a highly competitive girl who never backs down from a challenge. So let's go. There is only one thing I love more than a challenge and I'm about to head on over to carminegiovinazzo.net to discuss it (Dream and those under the age of 18, please remain seated). I have an idea designed to test the limits of your anti-censorship policy. I am going to initiate a new topic of discussion at cg.net every day for the next 7 days. If you edit any of my posts or ask me to do so, or in any way attempt to limit the resulting discussion, I win. Alternatively, if your policy remains unchanged after 7 days, you win. I will sing your praises loud and clear on your site and this one, declaring you the ultimate champion of freedom of speech. Sound fair? [Note to Udjat, Bliss, and similarly naughty groupies: I need back-up. In order to properly test CSI007's commitment to anti-censorship, I need people to respond to the posts.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back