Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post in the B-day thread too...I'm just waiting until tomorrow (my time) to do it, lol.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Deviant')

416_0538.jpg

:lol: I love his expression in that pic.

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

He's so keeyuute!! (man, I hate how I spelled that.)

I lick that pic. Oh, wait, man! TYPO!! I seriously typed that!! I always do something like that, and then hit "submit".

OH I love that pic and he does totally look like he's saying WTF? That's such a beautiful pic. I love the green and white shirt combo under the jacket. NOw that jacket is kind of ugly, but he still pulls it off making it look hott.

Beautiful, beautiful pic of the day! :D He does look like WTF? Are you serious?

Dang people :p I'm never going to live that Typo down

His WTF look is wonderful. Also his smug "I know something you don't know" look.

SwiftTales , you should be proud of that typo. You made people all round the world roll on the floor laughing! We love it! I like (lick) both of the thread title options - We Lick Togo, and Togo Lickers Anonymous.

BTW Thumpy and Twiz , that fic I was talking about is now up on WolfeDelko at LJ. It is Ryan/Eric, so sorry if that's not your thing, but thanks for your help Twiz , and the loan of your name Thumpy .

:p :p :p

^ oh, that's you! I like the fic. :)

nice pic Thumpy! his facial expression is funny.
now a question...
how is the weather in Miami? I read it's hot and humid there and he wears three (visible) layers in the pic? one white t-shirt, the green pullover (I think it's the same from urban hellraiser) and a jacket?
:lol:

I have no idea how he doesn't melt into a puddle on the ground with the things he wears. The jeans alone would be too hot for me. But then I'm from the UK, so my idea of hot is probably different.

PS I'm glad you like my fic. :)

mmmhh... i guess we should assume that they are used to the heat... especially ryan who's wearing so many layers. And about the girls (Cal, boa, etc), I always wondered how they could wear a long sleeve shirt and black pants, or worse : those horrible (in my opinion) silky shirts boa wears :rolleyes:

i guess the temperature in LA studios is cooler ;)

Haha "We Lick Togo" :D :lol: I love it!

I always wondered that too. They all wear blazers and like 2 layers of clothing. I live in Canada and I dont even wear that much in the spring, summer or fall!

Yeahh LA is much cooler I guess :lol: :rolleyes:

inge said.... how is the weather in Miami? I read it's hot and humid there and he wears three (visible) layers in the pic? one white t-shirt, the green pullover (I think it's the same from urban hellraiser) and a jacket?

I use to live in Ft. Lauderdale which is right by Miami and it's so friggin hot down there. NOW the show is filmed in LA which I hear is cooler. In fact I read some interview with a chic that was on the show in a bikini and she said she was freezing during the scene. THey have to act like it's all hot but it was cold at that time in LA. To me it's just unrealistic to have them wearing so many layers knowing how hot it is in Miami. Also most to the filming is done in a air conditioned building I'm sure when they are filming in the hot season. That's how Jon doesn't melt away. But when they were on location in Miami they all had to be dying doing the outside scenes. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back