Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I love Mexican food. I wonder what Melina's favourite Greek dish is. She looks like a souvlaki or dolmathes person. Anyway, here's some more interesting info on her:

Began performing in community theater at age 8.
After being crowned Miss Columbus, was first runner-up in the 1986 Miss Ohio pageant.
Food factors heavily into her life; her family still runs a candy store in Akron, OH, and her husband is a chef and restaurateur.
Still an avid swimmer, competed on the synchronized swim team while attending Ohio State University.
Named one of People magazine's Most Beautiful People in the World in 1999.
Recipient of a 2000 TV Guide Award for Favorite Actress in a Drama for Providence.

Source

I guess she acted from early on. Good for her.

Can you help me please......

I really curious about the website "Aresanob" Er....I want to know what is it in there.
Can you answer me please???
Thank you so much.
(I don't want its Link cos' I know that website is real but I'm afraid to open it.....)

Its a promo for all access. You see more off would have been Frankie's video and clps of Stella and the Kid Rock case.

j_ if you want any help on translating into greek ,I'll be glad to help , coz I have no idea what to say!... :D

I'm not sure if you can have ONLY one favourite greek dish!...almost all of the dishes are delicious!! :lol: :rolleyes:

I'll PM you right away, but ehm, I'll try to say something in Greek, but I only know Old-Greek. I loove olives with tzatziki (how do you write that? :lol:)

Having grown up eating Greek food at various festivals, holiday family gatherings, and lunches after church, I have to say that I like pretty much all the Greek food. Granted, it's certainly better in Greece than it is at church :rolleyes:, but it's still good. I just don't like the Greek olives (ironic, right? :lol:) or calamari.

As for the message to Melina, my Greek isn't good enough to write out a whole message :(, but I still think it's a great idea!

gems said:
Its a promo for all access. You see more off would have been Frankie's video and clps of Stella and the Kid Rock case.

Ahhh...thank you so much,Gems.You helped me a lot..^^

So far I only recieved two contributions for the Melina project so keep 'em coming. If your friends adore Melina like we do get 'em involved too. The final project will look better if it's filled with messages from loyal fans.

I wonder if Melina will be tuning into the England vs. Greece European football/soccer match which will take place at Old Trafford tomorrow(or today depending where you are) at 20:05. She can probably catch it on Greek satellite or maybe Fox's Sports World. I just know we'll be cheering for the same team :D. HELLAS OLE DE STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE HELLAS OLE!!!

Hey, J, did you get my PM?

I love the pictures! :D And uhm, I'll turn into the game, to support the Greek. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back