Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about that too. I don't think that it would be gangs... because gangs aren't really Sin City's biggest thing.. Gambling probably is, but I don't really see him getting wrapped up in gambling epecially sense that was Rick's thing.
Haha, it just hit me. "Sin City" meaning all kinds of sins. Well darn.. I just really have no idea. I mean, I don't think there is any huge and dangerous 'monster' of Vegas that could hurt him... so really, all things could be possible.
But, I think we can assume that whatever happens to him won't be super serious. Sre, a trip to the hospital maybe, some recovery days... but I don't see it being like a kidnapped and totured type thing, or watching family die. Maybe like the effects of a could've-been-worse car accident. (I know it won't be a car accident, but as far as injuries go.)
Now I'm rambling... sorry.

Lol okay... no nuts (are you sure? not even Greg's special nuts? :devil: :lol:)... Blue Hawaiian then? We've got plenty too :D

Anyway, should get back to topic before the mods come after us with pointy sticks :lol:

I take a blue hawaiian, I have never tried that because I never be in Hawaii.

We better get back on topic before the mod. come in. We suppose to talk about the spoiler.

Gilbert, about your question. Hmm I haven't been that long being a Sandle shipper too, but I remember a link to the article but it's in foreign language (French?) and I don't speak that language, don't know the english one either, sorry... you should try asking on Sandles thread... or I'll go around asking, and I'll PM you when I know, if you want?

eszmanda_luver, yeah Sin City could mean a lot of things... but I have a feeling that 'monsters' meant 'someone', so car accident or anything like that is very unlikely, IMO. As well as family death, cuz I believe his parents don't live in Vegas?

And 'line of fire' does it mean fire as in gunfire? Jeez I'm lost...

I believe there was a spoiler that Nick's going to get a love interest, although I don't know if it's a one-episode thing or longer term. I sure hope this time he gets a woman worthy of him--intelligent, witty, warm, and as nice as he is.

I'd like to see some good things happen to Nick for a change!

Silhouette the term "Line of Fire" does mainly mean gunfire. :)

That's why I said, if Greg's stuck in the line of fire, it's going to cause some major problems because, well, Greg doesn't carry a gun. Uh-oh.

Greg going in a cross fire! Greg don't carry gun, he only level 1. He has to get to level 2 or 3 to carry gun.

is everyone going to get a love interest? i just want CSI! and i know the writers can amp it up to compete with Grey's without turning it into the soon-to-be-rival, as it has paired up almost everyone!

no flaming pweez! just an opinion! i do agree Nick should be happy though, and move out of his guinea pig cage he seemed to be in!

Ok so we all agree that Greg is more than likely to be physically hurt when he's in the line of fire. But how hurt are we talking here? A scrape? A long hospital visit?

anne_wolfe said:
Ok so we all agree that Greg is more than likely to be physically hurt when he's in the line of fire. But how hurt are we talking here? A scrape? A long hospital visit?

That's what I'm thinking. How hurt will he be? And as far as the "Will he fade back to the lab?" question goes, I think that it will depend on how bad the actual cituation is.

if noone heard on the yobling site catherine gets drugged in s7 while hangin with nick i just read it pretty intresting im the newbie btw so....yea haha

that was on one of the eonline gossip chat transcripts. Kristen is her name I think. My bet would be just that one episode(the priemier). I mean it is Nick, if she were in more then one episode, she would probably end up commiting a crime or end up in the morgue, or both lol. That guy has some bad luck.

I actually feel bad for Nick cos he always gets unlucky. Eg. Stalker, grave danger and others. Why does bad things always happen to Nick? Hopefully, the producers will give good things about Nick next season. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back