Allergies Anyone?

I have hay fever. Every year.

And I have a allergic to shampoo.... freaky, or ? :D

But I wash my hair with shampoo, I become immediately one otitis on both ears.
My doc say, it is rarely, but it gives.

Well you asked for it...lol

I suffer from Hay Fever during the spring but I also suffer from my allergies all year round. Everything they test you for, I am allergic to, which includes animals, trees, grasses, pollen, mold, and cockroaches. I am also allergic to apples, strawberries, bananas, cherries, blueberries, raspberries and zucchini, all at varying degrees. I am very, very allergic to dandelions in particular to the point where if I am in the same room as a single dandelion, my face swells up and I get itchy.

I take two nasal sprays and zyrtec year round. Before I started those a few years ago, I couldn't breathe through my nose most of the time and I constantly had to carry an army of kleenexes.

Ah, the joys of allergies..LOL

I´m allergic to nickel. Which is a metal present in basically everything we touch on a daily basis (keys, zippers, buttons, coins, cans, etc.). It´s very annoying. I have to wash my hands a million times a day and if I touch any of those things and afterwards wipe my face with my hands, I get an allergic reaction in my face (like I have now on my eyelids and the corners of my mouth :()

ah allergies.. don't talk to me about it :lol:
i'm allergic to all hairy animals, pollen, grasses, some trees, dust(mites), some brands of make-up and creams and i have asthma

boooooooooooo, allergies! They really suck.

i'm allergic to pollen, cats, dogs, some types of grasses, tree nuts/peanuts, some types of metals, and other stuff. it can get depressing.

I'm allergic to pretty much every pollen and mold. There are two types of dust mites, I'm allergic to both, as well as dust. Cockroaches, horse, dog, and rabbit (but not cat). Allergic to peas, peaches, shrimp, and cod. I'm also allergic to cigarette smoke, strong perfumes.
I also have allergy induced asthma.
I'm on 4 medications for all of this: zyrtec, astelin, advair, and singulair. I also take allergy shots, although I just started them in the fall. I also carry a rescue inhaler everywhere I go.

Allergies suck big time. I have a ton of them.

I have horrendous hayfever right now because of all the pollen outside. I go outside and I have an asthma attack on really bad days when the wind is blowing a lot. Not nice. I'm allergic to pollen big time. I have to close the windows when someone is mowing the lawn outside because of the pollen the grass kicks up. I'm allergic to nickel as well. My hands get really itchy if I wear it.

I'm deathly allergic to ASA and raspberries ( a natural source of ASA according to my doctor). I take a drop can't breathe and I'm toast :( I'm also allergic to any form of peppers except black peppercorns. You'd be surprised how many people ask me that. Chili peppers, bellpeppers anything like that and I go green to the gills. I can't even have someone have a dish around me that has them. Try telling that to a waitress at a restaurant. The looks I get are .... :(

I hate allergies :mad: :(

Take Care,
Dayna

I'm allergic to nuts/peanut butter, fish, and shell fish. Iodine [ingested] gives me problems too.

How did you find out you were allergic to water Lizzy_004?

csi_fanatic87 said:
How did you find out you were allergic to water Lizzy_004?

Hmm.. I think it was one time I noticed the skin on my face was peeling. I had this after showering. My arms and finger tops had the same thing.
It's not that I don't shower now, though I try not to wet my face too much. But I need crèmes for it all, and when I'm doing that regularly, that makes it go away. So, I do use water :lol: would be gross if I didn't..

Back