NCIS: Los Angeles

They'll be back with a new ep on 2/7 called "Partners"

I agree, it seems like it's been forever, with all of my shows. :lol:

Even when we get one new episode, then we're back to repeats. Sometimes I think I hate January :eek: :lol:

If it weren't for the fact that May sweeps signal the end of the season, I absolutely can't wait to see the NCIS LA and Hawaii 5-0 cross-overs!! Those two eps are going to be fantastic I think :bolian:

BTW, I guess there is no thread for H50? I've searched and can't seem to find one. :(

Why Kensi Joined NCIS

NCIS: Los Angeles | As we’ve previously teased, the hit CBS drama soon will reveal why Kensi joined NCIS – “and it’s a very surprising reason, and it’s a very dangerous reason,” show boss Shane Brennan tells me. And while the backstory will unspool over back-to-back episodes, “It takes place in a very short space of time, as Kensi is pushed to the limit while Deeks is running behind, trying to stop her from destroying the things that she cares about.” Brennan also notes that the catalyst for this story was embedded within Kensi’s Hawaii Five-0 crossover last fall: “Something happened while she was there. That’s when the fuse was lit.”

Susan

So, are we supposed to think that Granger or whatever his name is the one who is killing off people associated with Kensi's late father?

That seems to be what they want us to believe for now, GNRF.

I don't think Granger's meant to be on the show very long, sort of like Hunter, because if he is, it would only be proper to have him either be on, or be mentioned on, NCIS. Vance is regularly mentioned, and even shows up every now and then.

Hetty obviously goes way back with Granger, but she seemed surprised at a lot of the info they uncovered. If he's not dirty, then he can just fade into obscurity again, and do his job back in DC. I'm really looking forward to next week!

Okay, so I guess Grainger's not such a bad guy after all.

And we met Kensi's mom. I knew the lady was her mom as soon as I saw the look on Kensi's face as she looked in the window.

Her mom said last time she saw Kensi she was dressed like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (LOL at that image) and her favorite New Kid On The Block was Joey.

Loved Deeks referring to Kensi as "The world's deadliest New Kids On The Block fan". :guffaw:

No previews, so I guess no new ep next week?

I'll try this again! Stupid computers! :scream:

Nate comes for a visit. :) I'm glad they keep finding ways to bring him back.

NCIS: LA Nate's return visit

One of NCIS: Los Angeles‘ biggest ongoing mysteries is the question of when, where and why Nate Getz, the team’s onetime resident operational psychologist, will resurface.

Well, TVLine has exclusively secured intel on the when of Nate’s next appearance on the CBS drama, and a big tease for what happens during his latest visit.

In an episode set to air in early April, Peter Cambor will reprise his role of Nate, and this time his perceptive skills will clue him into a blooming development within the ranks of the L.A. team.

“As well as playing a pivotal role in the case under investigation [that week], Nate also makes a discovery of his own about Nell… and her feelings for Eric,” NCIS: LA boss Shane Brennan tells us.

A curious twist there, seeing as in the February 2011 episode “Lockup,” it was indicated that Nate and Nell have some sort of unsaid connection — familiar or perhaps otherwise.

Alas, as excited as longtime viewers will be to see Cambor back, his latest encore is but a one-off. “Nate will be jetting off to foreign shores at the end of the episode, but fans can be assured that we haven’t seen the last of him,” says Brennan. “Nate remains a much-loved character in the series, and we always look for opportunities to bring him back.”

Susan

I'm glad we got a little of Kensi's back story; the show has been so heavy on the two main guys that we know little about the other team. I was glad she reconciled with her mom in the end. Perhaps we'll get more Kensi stories in the future. I don't like the idea of Jose Ferrer's character sticking around, though. I'd be very upset if he replaced Hetty, and Linda Hunt left the series. As much as I love LL Cool J's portrayal of Sam and feel this role has finally let Chris O'Donnell escape my identification of him with his unfortunate portrayal of Robin to Batman, Linda Hunt is the main reason I watch the show. The interplay between Hetty and G is wonderful and, without her, this show woud become just another cop show.

We had the episode where Deeks was 'fired' last night and I loved it! I can't believe there was ever a time I wasn't sure on him being part of the team, now I couldn't imagine it without him.

I probably sound like a broken record but the dynamic between the characters and the actors is just brilliant. LA has definitely overtaken the original NCIS as my favourite.

I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes. I've tried to avoid spoilers but I hear there are a few big Kensi eps coming up that have already aired in the US, cannot wait to see them.

Hey NCIS LA fans....I loved the last few episodes. It was fun to know some of Kensi's life. I love Daniella and Hetty. Linda Hunt is such a strong character and without her the show would lose some of it's dynamics. My husband and I get a kick out of her kicking butt most weeks. I hope Granger doesn't take over a large part of LA, I don't like him and he doesn't add anything anymore. He's done his job, now go away.

Just waiting for the new episode to air here in the UK. In the mean time, Granger (sp) turned up on UK screens last week and I instantly disliked him - hope he's not a regular fixture?!

Back