NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone know when this show will have a new episode on? Seems like its been repeats forever LOL.

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

They'll be back with a new ep on 2/7 called "Partners"

I agree, it seems like it's been forever, with all of my shows. :lol:

Even when we get one new episode, then we're back to repeats. Sometimes I think I hate January :eek: :lol:

If it weren't for the fact that May sweeps signal the end of the season, I absolutely can't wait to see the NCIS LA and Hawaii 5-0 cross-overs!! Those two eps are going to be fantastic I think :bolian:

BTW, I guess there is no thread for H50? I've searched and can't seem to find one. :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, ladybronco.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I did find it and the thread has been 'bumped' up :)

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks Jacquie!!
    I wonder why none of my search terms showed up, Hawaii is as basic as you can get, regardless of the rest of the keywords :lol:

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Why Kensi Joined NCIS

Susan

7. GregNickRyanFan

So, are we supposed to think that Granger or whatever his name is the one who is killing off people associated with Kensi's late father?

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That seems to be what they want us to believe for now, GNRF.

I don't think Granger's meant to be on the show very long, sort of like Hunter, because if he is, it would only be proper to have him either be on, or be mentioned on, NCIS. Vance is regularly mentioned, and even shows up every now and then.

Hetty obviously goes way back with Granger, but she seemed surprised at a lot of the info they uncovered. If he's not dirty, then he can just fade into obscurity again, and do his job back in DC. I'm really looking forward to next week!

9. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, so I guess Grainger's not such a bad guy after all.

And we met Kensi's mom. I knew the lady was her mom as soon as I saw the look on Kensi's face as she looked in the window.

Her mom said last time she saw Kensi she was dressed like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (LOL at that image) and her favorite New Kid On The Block was Joey.

Loved Deeks referring to Kensi as "The world's deadliest New Kids On The Block fan". :guffaw:

No previews, so I guess no new ep next week?

10. blackflag

I'll try this again! Stupid computers! :scream:

Nate comes for a visit. :) I'm glad they keep finding ways to bring him back.

NCIS: LA Nate's return visit

Susan

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I'm glad we got a little of Kensi's back story; the show has been so heavy on the two main guys that we know little about the other team. I was glad she reconciled with her mom in the end. Perhaps we'll get more Kensi stories in the future. I don't like the idea of Jose Ferrer's character sticking around, though. I'd be very upset if he replaced Hetty, and Linda Hunt left the series. As much as I love LL Cool J's portrayal of Sam and feel this role has finally let Chris O'Donnell escape my identification of him with his unfortunate portrayal of Robin to Batman, Linda Hunt is the main reason I watch the show. The interplay between Hetty and G is wonderful and, without her, this show woud become just another cop show.

12. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

We had the episode where Deeks was 'fired' last night and I loved it! I can't believe there was ever a time I wasn't sure on him being part of the team, now I couldn't imagine it without him.

I probably sound like a broken record but the dynamic between the characters and the actors is just brilliant. LA has definitely overtaken the original NCIS as my favourite.

I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes. I've tried to avoid spoilers but I hear there are a few big Kensi eps coming up that have already aired in the US, cannot wait to see them.

13. bookworm

bookworm Victim

Hey NCIS LA fans....I loved the last few episodes. It was fun to know some of Kensi's life. I love Daniella and Hetty. Linda Hunt is such a strong character and without her the show would lose some of it's dynamics. My husband and I get a kick out of her kicking butt most weeks. I hope Granger doesn't take over a large part of LA, I don't like him and he doesn't add anything anymore. He's done his job, now go away.

14. blackflag

The season finale will be on Tuesday, May 15th.

15. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Just waiting for the new episode to air here in the UK. In the mean time, Granger (sp) turned up on UK screens last week and I instantly disliked him - hope he's not a regular fixture?!