What do you hate?

I hate drivers that are slow when it comes to trafficlights or busy crossroad. Why the hell they bother to come to drive during the rush hour if they have to spend forever to get on the move after light has turned green or wait every fucking car that comes before you can sloooooooooooowly go forward.

*drove in Easter traffic today*

szmandalove said:
Not having privacy/people going through my things. It just drives me CRAZY

I know!me to, when im on my computer talking to my friends my brother looks at what im writing and when im looking through my thing some one always comes and are so nosey! :mad:

I hate people who hurt children.
I hate people who hurt animals.
I hate people who are intolerant of others.
I hate people who make fun of others just to make themselves feel better.

I hate neighbors dogs barking all night....geez can't the owners hear that. I feel bad for the dog.

I swear this is most of the people around this area.

Buy a puppy, pet and have fun with puppy, puppy turns into dog, tie dog to kennel, forget dog and play video games in your air-conditioned house. Maybe look at dog once and a while. My question..Why even get the dog???

Missing said:
I hate neighbors dogs barking all night....geez can't the owners hear that. I feel bad for the dog.

I agree there is four dogs next door and they are quiet all day then when your just about to drop off to sleep they start barking!! i hate that soo much!! :mad:

I hate math. I hate math. I hate math. I hate math. I EXPECIALLY hate my math class because I have to go to it.

they may seem a little Harsh but going to church this weekend and then being around Non believers UGH got to me
but I HATE (and I mean HATE) how people have made Easter about Eggs,Bunny and Chocolate instead of WHAT it is REALLY about

That reminds me I hate people who try to convert me (not saying you would SSS). There is this girl fourth period who is like, "Do you want Jesus to be your savior?" etc every single day. I really want to turn around and list all the reasons Jesus is not my savior (not going ot name them in order to not offend anyone)

I Hate...
-Shallow people who only gossip about everyone else's flaws while being naiive to their own problems
-When people chew of gulp really loudly
-When people burp, especially if they do it on purpose, urggg, it makes me mad :mad:
-When rappers go off and make a movie. Eminem, 50 cent, so many of these rappers turn to acting and it really annoys me. I mean, if you're making all this money with music why make a movie that has no stretch at all. (exception: Ludacris, awesome musician and awesome actor, I have to admit, just see Crash)

I hate...
the mouse on my computer (I swear it has an attitude)
Sexism
Racism
Homophobia
Proselytizers (People have a right to their own religion. If they want to convert to a different religion, that's their choice to make.)
Domestic Violence
Child Abuse
Animal Cruelty
So-called friends (those that abuse friendships)
Fast Food
Egotistical people
Tabloids
Stalkers
Hard Boiled Eggs
Organ Meat
Fish
Skim Milk
People who refuse to listen to your side of the story
Britney Spears (don't flame on this one)
Jenny Craig
Ignorance
Patchouli (I think it smells nasty)
(ETA) Incompetence
Stereotypes

Also, when I tried to be a vegetarian, it annoyed me that people asked me what I ate for protein.

Back