What do you hate?

CSI3Snickers said:I hate being short.
LOL. Me too. I hate it when people come up to me and like to point it out. People have actually said: "Do you know that you're short?" - I'm like No, I only just realized that my eye line comes up to your chest.

Sometimes when I just don't give a damn, I don't look at people in the face. I just keep my eyes level with whatever's in front of me. It's so werid for me to not have to look up at people to talk to them.

I hate CHAVS!!!!

I saw a chav couple today who barely looked a day out of high school, with a chav baby who was in an England flag push chair. Arg!!! I really wanted to ask it's name. Bet it was Beckham...

justjess said:
I hate CHAVS!!!!

I saw a chav couple today who barely looked a day out of high school, with a chav baby who was in an England flag push chair. Arg!!! I really wanted to ask it's name. Bet it was Beckham...

So...a "chav" is...? :confused:

OMG! You don't know what a chav is?! Well I suppose if you don't live in the UK then you probably don't know - chavs are people that wear tracksuits all the time, huge earrings, a hell of a lot of make up - kinda like Paris Hilton wannabes. That help? x-x-x

Off Topic: England have a lot of terms like Chav, Golden_Smile's definition is very accurate of what a chav is, they also use chatspeak in everyday life which is just annoying.
Back on Topic.

I hate it when people act like they're better than you.

Your dryer eats your socks?! I think you might need to get someone onto that :lol:
'who you gonna call? ... GHOSTBUSTERS!' :lol:

I hate it when I'm this hyper - means I have further to fall :(

But still at the moment with :D :lol: :D

I hate when people ask stupid questions.

EX: where is mom? did you look for her? no. well go look.
OR:You cant do that Why? you just cant.

i have ALOT of people who bug me. i'm not going to use their real names, thats just plain silly :lol: but...
-stupid people
-people who laugh at stupid people
-homophobes
-racists
-this girl in my thespian society who can't act
-this guy who thinks he can act
-chickens

i hate chicken. sorry

ps palm i love your icon, love actually is my favorite movie!

:lol: Thanks.
And I hate chickens too! The evil ones that bite at your ankles and their all "RAWR!".
They scare me.

Back