What do you hate?

I hate PETA.

You know, I'm all for animal rights, but they're like a bloody cult. ROFL.
But they just bug me, because, yes, some of what they say is factual, but they always seem to reword them to sound so horrible. Like, there was this article about how milk was bad because it can make you gain weight. ROFL. Well, yeah, ANYTHING can. It's called eating in moderation.
Plus, most people who support it try to make me feel guilty about eating meat, and it's like.. it's already dead. There's really nothing I can do about it, and it's not like I'm going to make a difference. Face it, Americans probably eat a million cows a day. There's no shortage of consumers.

Sorry. Rambling.

no you are completely correct. they also have video fottage of Peta workers shooting the animals they save in a parking lot.

yeah, i find peta really annoying too. if youve studied anything about evolution youll know were basically here because a bipedal ape started scavenging meat. i think they go way into extremes to try and make people believe them, although most of it is pretty much crap.
i hate people trying to force their beliefs on me in general. last year there was this whole 'do you agree with <insert name here>' campaign at several ontario universities. basically all 'yay christianity, christianity is the only way' kind of stuff. im surprised it was allowed on campus. i have no problem with being proud of your religion, but that doesnt mean everyone else doesnt get to make their own choice.

I agree with PETA and others who push their belifs on you.
I also hate the Earth Liberation Organization (ELO), because, they say they're peaceful, but their actions which include burning ski resorts and burning suvs, have caused people to die.

They do it because those things have ruined the environment. I don't believe that, but that's why the ELO does it.

quoth_the_raven said:
needmorecsi said:
which include burning ski resorts and burning suvs, have caused people to die.

I'm sorry, but... WTF? Why would someone do that!??? o_O

I don't know about th eski resorts but the reason for the SUVs is they are gas guzzling and bad for the enviornment. I in no way justify their actions but I see the reason they did what they did.

I used to live in New Jersey but I moved to Massachusetts and what I hate is...
-how everyone is like, "Wicked sick," or "Wicked cool," or "He's wicked funny!" It is so annoying, pratically everyone says it and in that accent, urggg, it makes me want to burst out and say "Learn a better vocabulary!" (in better words)
-I also hate the pride for the Boston Red Sox in MA. Everyone is always, Red Sox rule they won ONE world championship in tens of years so now they are better than the Yankees. First of all I hate sports and second of all I just hate people who are obssessed with their team, just calm down people. I mean, do you know that people get hurt, or get into fights, over sports. I mean, COME ON!!
-I hate my science teacher (he makes me sooooo mad! :mad:)

Poncholives38 said:
I also hate the pride for the Boston Red Sox in MA. Everyone is always, Red Sox rule they won ONE world championship in tens of years so now they are better than the Yankees. First of all I hate sports and second of all I just hate people who are obssessed with their team, just calm down people. I mean, do you know that people get hurt, or get into fights, over sports.

I love the Soxs, but I agree the won now lets move on. .
I agree I hate watching sports and people who al they do is watch sports and have no life, one of my best friends like sports but he has other hobbies as well.

I hate those groups who come make the lists of the 10 or 20 worst shows on TV. It seems like they only can see their side of an argument. Here's one of those groups websites.

I also hate NASA because, I think they waste a lot of money for space exploration, when there are many problems on Earth that could use a little money.

I also hate NASA because, I think they waste a lot of money for space exploration, when there are many problems on Earth that could use a little money.

that is an absolutely brilliant point. Truely I have heard that point made before but never so concisely and to the point.

Back