What do you hate?

I hate when people sit next to me on the bus and clear their throat in every minutes. Well, that drives me up to the wall!

^^ Try and have a dad doing that.. he is especially good at doing it in the mornings.. in the bathroom.. it friggin' wakes me up!! :mad: and it's just soooo fecking gross.. he stopped smoking, so I hope it'll become less and less..

Poncholives38 said:
I Hate...
-Shallow people who only gossip about everyone else's flaws while being naiive to their own problems
Me too! :mad:

I hate waking up with a stiff neck. It hurt so bad I had a headache for half a day.

I hate people who can only talk about their own problems.. or no worse even is when people have self-pity.. seriously.. get a life and enjoy it as much as possible!!

I hate running into my teachers outside of school. Like I was walking home and my Italian teacher apparently knows my neighbor and they were walking and I had just been at school from 7:45 in the morning to 3:15 I wanted to get home and I couldn't be rude and walk away because she was my teacher.

I hate when im done explaining something and i have to say it all over again cuz the idiot i was talking to wasn't listening.
I hate when im watching csi and i have peeps come in and ask why are they doing that? what happened so far? why is Grissom doing that? who is that? it's annoying.
I hate school.
I hate the stupid peeps I happen to hang out with.
I hate the peeps in each of my classes that ask me stupid questions about csi then call it gay.
I hate the peeps that ask out my friends as a joke.
I hate the peeps that hate csi. (that's mean i know)
I hate my math teacher.
I hate my choir teacher and she hates me back.
I hate.....Killers
I hate rapists
I hate the dumb peeps who think they can get away w/ murder.
I hate..........I think i just ran out of things to hate.

^^ OMG Sirea I so know what you mean.. I dunno, but apparently I have a certain expression in my face that people don't like. Because one time (no not at band camp :rolleyes:) I was just having a drink in town and this girl (who was also 16 at the time) came up to me and told me not to look at her and started yelling at me for no apparent reason, I didn't even know her, and she said she would smash my face if I didn't start looking somewhere else! heh.. and all the people were looking at her like she was some mental girl.. I just politely asked her to walk away, that I was having a beer with a friend.. geezzz.. oh and she also did that whole thing with her finger which I still don't understand.. someone was having an attitude problem! And then several weeks later I was walking in town and some girl said to her friend "I'm into this huuuuuge fight with her" and she pointed at me.. heh.. I didn't know her either.. :eek:

There was a point made earlier about religion and how people try to convince you to convert. I'm not religious, spiritual- yes, I believe in God/Higher power for my own reasons that have nothing to do with any religion and in Religious Education, you always get asked about what you believe in. So when it comes to "Do you believe in God or a higher power?" No-one puts their hand up (except me) and they try to convince me that there is no God and that I should give up hope, there is no evidence to support their theories, like there is none for mine, they think they're right. That is what I hate, people who try to change me to their idea of how the world should be. (However, because of all the hopeless, it has only reinforced my beliefs.)

^^ ohhh that reminds me of another one! I hate people who are sooooo narrow-minded.. I am not religious at all.. but many of my friends are. And I was in class with this really orthodox guy, nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with him.. until he started telling my good friend that she is not allowed to call herself a Christian because she only goes to church twice a year.. and he said the same thing about another girl in class who sees the Bible as a fairytale book.

That's so mean and weird Jayne. I've seen your face and I like what I saw. I went to this training a few times to help out and there was an exercise where the participants are asked to choose someone they don't like. When they finally couldn't choose anyone, the floor's open to us helpers too. And they'd ALWAYS come to me and the reason is always "You look arrogant." I can never understand that till now coz arrogant is the last thing people I know will say about me.

That's so mean and weird Jayne. I've seen your face and I like what I saw.
Thanks Zippy :D Some other think I have this really innocent look :devil: Heh..

What?? I've seen pics of you Zippy and you don't seem arrogant to me at all :eek: Not at all!!

ETA that Zippy is one of the most kindest persons I met here on TalkCSI!!!

I hate it when your eyes get dry, so you tear up to get some moisture in them and then everyone thinks your really crying and go "Omigosh! What's wrong!? You can tell me!"
My eyes hurt. Because of you. Jeez -___-

I have been told I look like I will have a high pitched voice. I am so confused because my voice is really average.

Hate it when people tell inside jokes when they are in a small group of friends.

I hate PETA.

You know, I'm all for animal rights, but they're like a bloody cult. ROFL.
But they just bug me, because, yes, some of what they say is factual, but they always seem to reword them to sound so horrible. Like, there was this article about how milk was bad because it can make you gain weight. ROFL. Well, yeah, ANYTHING can. It's called eating in moderation.
Plus, most people who support it try to make me feel guilty about eating meat, and it's like.. it's already dead. There's really nothing I can do about it, and it's not like I'm going to make a difference. Face it, Americans probably eat a million cows a day. There's no shortage of consumers.

Sorry. Rambling.

Back