Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

Maybe another clue? Langston refused to give his DNA....Interesting but he could be protecting his father.....he has his doubts regarding his father.

Free clinic for Hispanics....Kind act or easy prey?

This has gotten me thinking.........

Easy prey what does that mean?:confused: He's a doctor and likes helping those who are less fortunate than others. he's also compassionate and caring, and this would make him feel better to help out free- And I think Langston's dad is dead, from the inmpression I got when he was going over the war medals in that one episode~

Easy prey what does that mean?:confused: He's a doctor and likes helping those who are less fortunate than others. he's also compassionate and caring, and this would make him feel better to help out free- And I think Langston's dad is dead, from the inmpression I got when he was going over the war medals in that one episode~

He is dead...but Langston felt that his father might have done things that were not so honorable during his life due to his rage problems or at least that is how I interpreted the scene with Nick re-watching the video.

I am not as emotionally attached to this character as you seem to be but as as an observer I feel he has two sides, possibly a Doctor Jekyll/Mr Hyde personality?

What I see is that they are all characters...written to intrigue us...keep us guessing. I would like to think that Langston could be seen as this type of character.....that would make the show more interesting for me...I would be more committed. I am bored with the every week CSI routine...I want them to intrigue me...I want them to make me think that Langston could be a possible killer like his partner was....that is honest.

I hate to say this but I think that Ray has something to do with this or he has an idea who but I understood it as his father was dead.

Also, the DNA refusal WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to say this but I think that Ray has something to do with this or he has an idea who but I understood it as his father was dead.

NOT REALLY:confused: I might refuse as well, and I've got nothing to hide. He might have a normal reason that we know nothing of..yet..If you took a poll, maybe lots of people would refuse. He's a almost 50 yr. old doctor and a serial killer profiler, and if he's got a big secret, then he's hiding it really well for all this time. And as good of an actor that he is, I think he's as baffled and boggled by the knot tying intestines etc. he doesn't act snaky or strange or weird, when he's into these cases. And when he found that Michaelangelo mssing line from the book, he was all alone, that's when he could have smirked looked around, or done something that would be a dead give-a-way, but he acted all perplexed and confused:confused: It'll be someone like Natalie Davis who nobody suspected at all. I'll bet ya':cardie:

NOT REALLY:confused: I might refuse as well, and I've got nothing to hide. He might have a normal reason that we know nothing of..yet..If you took a poll, maybe lots of people would refuse. He's a almost 50 yr. old doctor and a serial killer profiler, and if he's got a big secret, then he's hiding it really well for all this time. And as good of an actor that he is, I think he's as baffled and boggled by the knot tying intestines etc. he doesn't act snaky or strange or weird, when he's into these cases. And when he found that Michaelangelo mssing line from the book, he was all alone, that's when he could have smirked looked around, or done something that would be a dead give-a-way, but he acted all perplexed and confused:confused: It'll be someone like Natalie Davis who nobody suspected at all. I'll bet ya':cardie:

With what I know about the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde persona ...they really never knew what the other was doing or that the alternate existed until the end... so it is possible that Ray doesn't know about his alter ego...I like the idea actually....Ray as a Dr Jekyll personality...It makes me want to watch!

Your correct Nicksfriend and that's a good theory, I saw an old movie on AMC called "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" who Spencer Tracy played. He was a cool calm. collected, smooth character like Langston, by day, but turned into a crazed maniac when he prowled around at night and killed unsuspecting victims. And neither one knew about the other. But, in saying that, I don't think the writers would hire Laurence Fishburne, to be a serial killer. If he signs up for S/11 [if there is a S/11], that would not be their forte or his, and hopefully this will conclude this season~ It does keeps the show suspensful and full of angst:shifty:

Last edited:
Your correct Nicksfriend and that's a good theory, I saw an old movie on AMC called "Dr. Jkyll and Mr. Hyde" who Spencer Tracy played. He was a cool calm. collected, smooth character like Langston, by day, but turned into a crazed maniac when he prowled around at night and killed unsuspecting victims. And neither one knew about the other. But, in saying that, I don't think the writers would hire Laurence Fishburne, to be a serial killer. If he signs up for S/11 [if there is a S/11], that would not be their forte or his, and hopefully this will conclude this season~ It does keeps the show suspensful and full of angst:shifty:

Or would they? Grissom could return to find the man he left with his team is actually a killer....man the plot would be great! Fishburne is an actor and he has played both good and bad guys....it is all about the audience...and why couldn't we be sympathetic towards a man who kills but doesn't mean to...What a storyline that would be!

Your correct Nicksfriend and that's a good theory, I saw an old movie on AMC called "Dr. Jkyll and Mr. Hyde" who Spencer Tracy played. He was a cool calm. collected, smooth character like Langston, by day, but turned into a crazed maniac when he prowled around at night and killed unsuspecting victims. And neither one knew about the other. But, in saying that, I don't think the writers would hire Laurence Fishburne, to be a serial killer. If he signs up for S/11 [if there is a S/11], that would not be their forte or his, and hopefully this will conclude this season~ It does keeps the show suspensful and full of angst:shifty:

Or would they? Grissom could return to find the man he left with his team is actually a killer....man the plot would be great! Fishburne is an actor and he has played both good and bad guys....it is all about the audience...and why couldn't we be sympathetic towards a man who kills but doesn't mean to...What a storyline that would be!

Ray is involved in this some how the writers want us to believe he is a good guy I want the writers to let us know the truth Ray is behind this some how
I just feel it

When they did the miniature killer story I knew that "ernie dell" was not responsible he ( if you re watch season 7) you see that he "delivers" a crime scene and is not seen till the end when he shows up AT THE SCENE

What do you all make of the before the credits conversation between Ray and Nick?

Nick: " What are the chances there's another guy in Vegas cutting out human organs on the D.L? Ray: "No this is Dr. Jekyll's work."
and then something like "I never expected him to look like Juan"

I just think it's curious that Ray jumps to conclusions about the identity of the suspect and source of the body parts. He is certain it is Dr. Jekyll and turns out to be wrong.
Could this be a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters around the Dr. Jekyll investigation, or a sign of how much the case weighs on his mind?

Can somebody refresh my memory on what episodes Dr. Jekyll has came up? I think its been three or four but I think I need to go back and re-watch them.

Can somebody refresh my memory on what episodes Dr. Jekyll has came up? I think its been three or four but I think I need to go back and re-watch them.

at the very end of family affair but you don't necessarily have to watch

ghost town, appendicitement, and sin city blue

hope this helps:thumbsup:

IMO, I think the killer is Grissom. He spent too many days in the jungle without Sara. No nooky makes a sad, demented Grissom. Male menopause makes him go crazy. He didn't get the proper shots before he left Vegas, he contracts jungle fever, go nuts, but somehow (and miraculously) learns how to do intricate surgery. He returns to Vegas to test his CSI's one last time, before he kills them off one by one. All of them...

Except Langston, Hodges, and Ecklie. They spend the rest of their lives trying to figure out who murdered the others. Meanwhile, Grissom spends his days in Miami taunting Mr. Sunglasses. BROOOHAAAAA!!! :lol:

Can anyone say over-active imagination?

If I insulted anyone, or their favorite characters I apologize. Yeah sure, whatever...not really...all in fun!

If Langston's dad is dead, maybe he has a brother whom he fears inherited more traits from their father than he himself did? Another possibility, Langston wears a wedding band, which could mean that he is married. Is it possible that his wife is a nurse or something else in the medical field and would be capable of doing the things Dr. Jekyll has done? I mean, the minature killer turned out to be female, so why not? And remember when Ray couldn't pull off that first thing that Jekyll did with the bowtie? Maybe it's cause his hands are too big... but a woman's hands would be small enough. The only thing is the size 13 shoe prints. But, she could have brought them to the scene to throw the cops off. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities.

You know what would be kind of neat? If the Jekyll turned out to be some genius kid-doctor ala Doogie Howser. :lol: That would be unexpected.

Back