• Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

• Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sense disappointment with the 100th episode :( It'll be like another Miami premiere :(

While HH has done some questionable things, he's not as cracked as a certain writer of another TV series. :wtf:

YAY! Bones was back last night and I realized how much I missed it!

I want a piggie...awww Angela holding up the piggies pic was so cute
I want a Wendall too...he's a meat eater but he gave Angela some money to save the piggie
I was laughing so hard when Wendall was being hit by the paint brush thingy...especially since Hodgins was the one that was hitting him

Cam caught on quickly that something happened between them

OMG! I LOVED it when Booth was holding Bones' hand. The 'shipper in me screamed out loud. Damnit, why can't they be together already

Sweets is funny...especially when Booth kicked him...

Booth figured out that something is going on with Wendall & Angela too...the lookn on his face said that he wants the same with Bones, well that is the way I took it.

Flirty laugh from Bones...hee hee...love it

Oh Crap! It was back on? I didn't remember seeing it listed on the cable guide. Crap! Crap! Crap! :sigh:

Anyone know when the ep will air on TNT? In central time? Cause I'll have to record it for my dad as well as watching it.

i was totally not expecting there to be a new one, because if they had needed the 7th game of the world series it would have been last night, so why would there be a bones? i noticed it because i was getting another show this morning on ways that cannot be mentioned...

i was actually super excited over the parasite, because we just did that one in class! although when i told my professor in lab this morning she was like "what? thats not zoonotic!" :lol:

wendell and angela were so cute! i had my doubts but i actually liked it.

Whoa! Wendell and Angela! Did not see that coming :D Loved the Bones-Booth-handholding moment, but I have to say that the Wendell-Angela thing just is .. omg. Weird?

For some reason, my DVR hates me and did not record the new Bones, so I'll have to find it and watch it some other way. Be back once I've seen it.

*cries*

I HATE W/A!!!!

Okay. I'm done crying about that for the moment.

Loved the hand-holding.

And... I suck. That's all I have to say.

Wha? It was back on? There's some poor advertising! Son of a... Guess I'll have to find it online.

Wha? It was back on? There's some poor advertising! Son of a... Guess I'll have to find it online.

Tell me about it! My cable guide said world series, the tv paper said world series. You'd think they'd just put on a repeat just in case and then advertise it like crazy for next week.

I'm still hoping it'll be on TNT soon.

They aired commercials saying it would be back the 5th if there was no baseball... Plus, Comcast's guide said it was back. I knew it was back. I watched it.

Have to say I am a huge Bonehead. And I HATED season 4. It was a friggin' disaster. Season 5 , however, seem to be so much better.
Loved previous episode. Piglet was cute. I don't even mind Wangela, as I believe it's temporary. What annoyed me was that Brennan didn't connect to the pig. In second season when she wants to have a pet Booth gives her a toy pig that name name Jasper.In season 4 , the dog fighting episode she wants to rescue Ripley and now suddenly no connection to the pig whatsoever? Writers should do their background search more properly. In season 4 she doesn't know how to drive a sports car while in season 1 and 2 it's said she's an excellent driver. Those little details drive me nuts.
Love that they seem to touch more in season 5. Going to argue with those who said holding hands was cheesy, I think it was very cute. Can't wait for the next one.

Yay, I got to see the episode! Interesting and weird episode- just the way I like 'em! :lol: Some nice Bones and Booth moments, and I don't mind Wendela or Wangela or whatever they'll call it. Wendell seems really into her and it's sort of cute, actually.

And that chicken video made my eyes water. Poor chickens... that's just cruel. Thank god they ended on a nice Booth and Brennan moment, or I probably would have been totally depressed at the end. :lol:

what's the title of the ep that aired on 5th?

Also, what's the title of the ep where B&B were ice skating at the end? I missed that one too. Wanna see if I can find out when they're on. I checked the info for all the eps of Bones on TNT tonight and none of them sound like the new ep.

The episode that aired on 5th was The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken
and the skating one Fire in the Ice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back