Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

AJ, that's definitely our flag! How can you even doubt that! I'm with you all the way to the end :lol:!
    Anyway, from Fantasyland back to Tvland; Sadly, tonight's the first of many ( I can't even say it!) :( "hipguggerless" episodes :scream: ! I don't know how/if I'll be able to watch it, and, if I do, how it's gonna feel like. We'll see!
    I might sound like a broken record, but, WE NEED PROPER CLOSURE! I'm not losing faith though; I watched some CSIM reruns on A&E over the weekend, and one of the epis was Resurrection. I'm sure everybody on this thread remembers that infamous scene when Cal & "you know who" are putting an end to their relationship? Well, if the writers gave that ship, which was neither an important nor a popular one, a proper closure, then I'm hopeful they'll do this one justice. Again, keeping my fingers crossed!

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

So I don't know if anyone's read the spoilers from CSI Fanatic for Episode 3?

It may have been mentioned before by someone and I may be a little late, but I'm not happy to read that Calleigh will have to testify against Eric :( I guess that's where it leads to his departure. Does he get fired or asked to leave after her testimony?

I'm still trying to get over this whole thing, so sorry I've been MIA, but Eric and Calleigh is the reason I started watching CSI Miami again. :rolleyes:

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Ok so Eric was not shown but he was mentioned at the beginning of the episode. Natalia and Calleigh were talking, Eric has been released from the hospital but he can have no contact with Calleigh until the investigation is over. It has been revealed that Calleigh did shoot Eric

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Actually, if my memory serves me right, Calleigh said
    "...I shot at him...", and not "...I shot him..."
    I could be wrong though...I'll watch it again in half an hour, and I'll pay closer attention to what she said.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Where the hell did she hit him? Cuz he wasn't shot anywhere on his body in the premiere and his head wasn't bleeding in the finale.....sounds like a cop out/loophole on part of the writers :rolleyes: As if I am surprised!

So obviously everyone knows that Eric and Cal are together huh?

6. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yes it looks like Eric and Calleigh's relationship is out in the open, Calleigh was comfortable talking to Natalia about it. From the beginning of the episode, looks like Calleigh is carrying around a lot of guilt about what happened and things are definately not okay between her and Eric. It'll be interesting to see how things are handled in the next episode, is the next episode the one where she is supposed to be testifying against him?? In the previews that wasn't shown, that's why I ask

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

As I said in my previous post
    As much as I remember, she said that she "shot AT him", and not she "shot him". Makes a difference.
    And about the E/C realtionship, I don't know if everyone knows about it... We just see Nat asking Cal at the beginning why she didn't take a personal day, since Eric was getting out of the hospital that same day. Cal's answer was that IAB told them not to have contact with each other until the investigation was over :rolleyes:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Well sorry, I made a mistake. What remains the same is that things are far from okay between Eric and Calleigh and with the upcoming spoilers stating she testifies against him, this can't be good. I really wonder how things will be left between Eric and Calleigh once Adam leaves the show

9. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hmmm...I agree with delkolover, I didn't hear anything about her shooting him, but Natalia asking if Calleigh explained to him that she didn't mean to shoot at him. I'll have to watch that part again..........

Now as for her making her comment to Natalia, NOOOOOOOOOO BUENNNNNNNNO!! I did not like that comment at all. That's your man! She really needs to stop being bad a** Calleigh and quit hiding her true feelings to everyone b/c THEY ALL KNOW NOW!! Ugh!

Really? He was a suspect?? Not happy about that. Don't get me wrong, love my Cal and my Eric even more, but that wasn't cool... and did you see Natalia's face?? She was in disbelief!! If I read her thoughts correctly, she must've been saying "Calleigh, really? Are you mad?!?!? You're talking about the love of your life?? Work before love?? Get over your grudge about him fibbing about his dad! He almost DIED!!"

Then again....it could all be a show and behind doors, she's playing nurse Calleigh... :lol: ;)

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I miss Eric :scream::scream::(:(

Ok now that I got that off my chest:

Cal, I love you girl, really, but c'mon. This is YOUR man. I understand that this has put a strain on your relationship, but let him back in. You obviously let him into your heart. Maybe its my wishful thinking that she is struggling with the fact that her & Eric are not supposed to have contact.

I am sure everyone knows...its pretty obvious. I am afraid for next week...only because I am afraid that he will say the dreaded words that will break my heart.

I am trying to keep the faith...it is so hard, especially when Calleigh is pretending everything is ok

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I don't think Cal was being a bad a$$
    I think she was just trying to explain/justify to Nat the department's interpretation of the events of that day. I think Nat was just surprised with Cal's detached tone as she spoke about those events. Hence her reaction. But we all know that the only reason why Calleigh acts cool, it's cause she doesn't like to show weekness in front of everybody. She's a very private person, and the only people she has ever shown her real emotions to are Eric & Alexx. Remember her breakdown last week :( ? She really loves him. She just doesn't want to share her feelings with everybody.
    Also, since most of the spoilers/sides turned out not to be true, I wouldn't worry so much about next week's new epi.
    On a happier note, Adam's still in the opening credits :) !

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I think Calleigh is trying her hardest to try and appear professional, even though she and Eric are pretty much outed at this point. They love each other and that much is apparent, longer and more obvious from his side, but her reaction in last season's finale and this season's premiere were very tellg. C'mon, when have we seen Calleigh openly cry? I think she's hanging on to her professional veneer with both hands because she has nothing else and if she lets it go she's raw and open and far too vulnerable, especially to Lt. Stetler and IAB.

13. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I agree completely! I couldn't say it any better. I do think that she doesn't want to let go. She's always been strong. I also think she was trying to convince herself by saying he fled a crime scene so she wouldn't feel too guilty. .... Where does it go from here... I do hope they'll everything out. I'm still NOT giving up on them.
    I really missed ERic, especially on the end of the episode. It looked like they had forgotten all about him...(i know it isn't so but..)

14. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

1)Eric is still in the credit! the right place as well!:thumbsup:
    2)If Cal and Eric haven't spoken to each other or have contact, then how can they possibily break up with each other, right? So I still have hope!
    3) Cal's reaction at the beginning is so typical of her. Very factual, 'he was a suspect, so I did what I had to do'.

I still have hope! Eric didnt phone Nat in stead of Calleigh cos it was cut out so if we havent read any of the spoilers then we would've assumed that nothing TOO major has happened, and the only reason that they are not contacting each other is cos of the IAB investigation!

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

This AJ reporting live from hiphuggercentral.....

Who are all theese people? :pAfter weeks on our own. Suddenly :confused::lol:. There is a crowd.....Jubiiii. We have missed you so much. Don´t leave again. We will buy cookies and coffee or thè.;)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.