Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

[​IMG]

Banner made by Skylar. Manipulation by Leela.
    Thanks to whoever first typed this feature post up. You're amazing!

Welcome to the Eric/Calleigh thread! We love, we laugh, we angst, we laugh again, and then we love. If you like the love, the angst, and the laughter, stay, won't you? We've got free jeans for every person who comes aboard. They're Hip Hugger jeans. They make your ass look good.

Links
    -Eric/Calleigh C2 Community- at fanfiction.net

Adam and Emily Say...

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh. I'm imagining that it's gonna lead up to that eventually.
    Emily: Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Adam. Secretly, he doesn't know.
    - Adam and Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2003

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?
    Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.
    - Emily Procter interview with CSI Files

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?
    Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it.
    - Adam Rodriguez interview with CSI Files

Emily: In real life this happens, you have someone who you're very attracted to and you've got lots of chemistry (Jake), and then there's someone who you've known for so long and you love each other so much (Eric).
    - Emily on the difference between Jake and Eric on The Early Show

CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?
    Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens. [Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.
    - Adam interview with CSI Files

Emily: Let's face it, Adam is a very, very good looking guy!
    - Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2007

Adam: I think we've sort of been in denial, maybe, about our affections for each other. Maybe there'll be a wedding. A CSI wedding.
    - Adam on Entertainment Tonight

Emily: Here's the thing. For years I have said 'can Calleigh please have a boyfriend' and they gave her a boyfriend... and he shot himself, which is not good. And then they gave her another boyfriend and he was engaged, which is not good. And I said last year 'may I please have a boyfriend, may I please have a boyfriend' and they gave me a new boyfriend. So it looks like the introduction at the end of season 5 is that next year Calleigh will have two boyfriends.
    Interviewer: Torn between two lovers.
    Emily: Torn between two lovers. It's the deep connection of a friendship turned to romance and the fireworks of an old love.
    Interviewer: Well, when you ask for a boyfriend and they deliver Adam Rodriguez...
    Emily: I know, are you kidding me! It's kinda terrible because now in between scenes I'm like 'Adam's so dreamy...'
    - Emily interview with CBS

Emily: I feel like when you're with the good guy (Eric) you can have a really solid, trusting, wonderful relationship.
    Johnny: Boring. That's what she's trying to say.
    Emily: That's not true.
    - Emily and Johnny with ET

Emily: I usually in my real life tend to pick the nice guy.
    - Emily with ET

CSI Files: Do you think Calleigh has romantic feelings for Delko, or does she just see him as a good friend?
    Procter: I think she has to have romantic feelings for him. He has been consistently there for her, always coming in at the 23rd hour to support her. So I think she definitely has romantic feelings for him.
    - Emily interview with CSI Files.

Adam: It's only natural, at some point you start to become attracted to people and start wondering about the possibility of things being more than what they are at work.
    - Adam interview with TV Guide.

Adam: It's only so long we could probably wait to pounce on each other.
    - Adam with TV Guide.

Emily: For so long, we were just staring at each other from across the table, so for me, it’s nice to see this relationship develop. I would hope for Calleigh that she can pull it together enough to recognize what a great man Delko is and commit from her side. I think she’s always a bit skittish because of her dad.
    Adam: For it to finally be coming to the surface and be addressed is long overdue. I think it will be really interesting to (see them) go through the highs and the lows together. There has been this chemistry between these two characters for so long, but because the love was never explored, it’s probably stronger than it would be if it was just two people meeting on the first day of work. We have seven years of history.
    - Emily and Adam interview with the Boston Herald.

Past Threads

#1 - Beautiful People Make Beautiful Couples
    #5 - Somebody's Getting Wet...
    #6 - From Bonding To Bondage
    #7 - Divers Go Deeper
    #8 - With Every Fiber of Her Being
    #9 - Fangirl Tested, Adam and Emily Approved
    #10 - The Adventures of Scuba Boy and Bullet Girl
    #11 - I Can Love, But I Need His Heart
    #12 - Spanked By The Little Green-Eyed Monster
    #13 - I Would Lie For You
    #14 - Has Anybody Seen Calleigh's Bracelet?
    #15 - Green Eye For The Cuban Guy
    #16 - Just Do It... Seriously, Do It.
    #17 - Slutty Eric + Garage of Love = Hickey!
    #18 - The One True Path to Shirtless Delko
    #19 - Spontaneous Nudity is Bound to Occur
    #20 - With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties
    #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!
    #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!
    #23 - This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island
    #24 - I Trust You With My Life
    #25 - Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!
    #26 - Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice
    #27 - Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano
    #28 - Soon To Become A Major Religion
    #29 - slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdomfg!!!!!!!11!
    #30 - Do It For Us
    #31 - A Vote for E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric
    #32 - Seven Years In The Making
    #33 - Will You Stay With Me?
    #34 - Heating Up Miami
    #35 - She's His Gal; He's Her Dude
    #36 - We're In This Together Now

Future Thread Titles

- Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
    - As Foretold by Nostradamus
    - 80% Hotness By Volume
    - Even Nuns Want To See Some Action
    - Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

Picture of the Moment

[​IMG]

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric and Calleigh #37

YAY a new brand new shiny thread!! :D

Thanks for setting it up Audrey! What would we do w/o you? :lol:

3. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yay a new thread!!!!!:beer:

:bolian:thanks Audrey ;Delkolover is right what would we do without you:bolian:

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yay! New thread, I voted for Now and Forever, cause it has everything in it at the same time, plus reading about the newest spoilers and Adam's tweet, it's the best one to choose. I hope it wins. Any more pics you guys?

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yeah! Nice new thread! Hopefully soon we'll get lots of good news about what's going on and some nice possible hiphugger moments!! :)

6. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Woot woot!! New thread Yay-YA!! *jumps up and down*

Thanks Audrey;)

7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

New thread! :thumbsup:

I think that in regards to all of those things that Adam has been saying on his Twitter, I just think he's messing with us. He is probably checking all of the different threads, and laughing. :D

I'm really excited for season 8. I really am anxious to see where the writers are going to take the E/C relationship, hopefully they work their way up a mountain, and don't get shoved back down :p

8. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

It probably is just Adam messing with us but it sure does have me worried, anyway lets just hope we get some spoilers with good news ! I can't wait to see was is going to happen in season 8 with E/C! Hope the wait doesn't become too long but it already has!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congratulations on the new thread ladies...driinks all around...pick your favorites, I'll be here all night :D

Adam, I love you, but please baby...give us something about Eric & Calleigh when you send us a twitter message...

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay new thread :thumbsup:

I'm with you texmex. I keep waiting for him to write something about EC. I think it's entirely possible that somewhere along the line he does. Before they started filming I was wondering if he would post Miami stuff like Hill Harper was doing for NY and I he is writing stuff. Confusing stuff, but something nonetheless :lol: I think that there's a good chance that he gives us something at some point. At least I'm really hoping he does. That would just be so much fun :).

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is exactly why I wish there was a way to repsond to someone on twitter....b/c then I would tell him to post some E/C stuff. Hopefully when and if they shoot some E/C scenes he will give us a little tweet about it. He seems to tweet about everything else and he knows there are many fans out there who want to see it so I am hopfeul ;) He knows we want these tidbits and he is just having a little fun while giving them to us cuz he knows we are pretty much (very obviously) hanging on his every word.

I just wish he would stop being so damn confusing. He is obviously sitting there between takes telling us what is going on but at the same time ti seems like he tweeting mental notes. After thinking about it on the car ride home today, I really get the feeling he is refering to there being 9 eps until their winter break....a mental note. Talk about the ep and then in his head he like "9 more until vacation" but instead of it staying in his head he is typing it. All of tweets seem, in some way, to refer to either his vacation being over or an upcoming one.

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

A brand new thread! Congratulations everybody! First time I get to vote for a title!:hugegrin:
    Hopefully we'll get lots of good hiphugger news to discuss in this one!:adore:
    New spoilers anybody? Anything?

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

How exciting, a new thread!!:)

I've been extremely apprehensive with coming around here lately because, let's face it, the spoilers have not been the best. And Adam's twitter hasn't been helping with my feelings of this upcoming season season either. I completely agree texmex327, he should give us something about Eric and Calleigh. I just hope, that eventually, we'll get some happy spoilers concerning the relationship of Eric and Calleigh. But I suppose that it's still too early since the season has not even begun yet.

14. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

yay another thread put my little vote in and i too have been a little oh whats the word ...."impatient" :shifty: waiting for e/c spoilers but i agree adam give us a small hint on e/c stuff

Maybe we should bombard him with questions then he might cough up something or not :lol:

anywho e/c fingers crossed for something good IF and whent he the time comes.....

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

So new thread finally.:thumbsup:

I really hope he give us some hints about Eric and Calleigh. I understand he can't tell us everything, but some small suggestions wouldn't hurt anyone, right:)?
    Because as for now he only confuse us as hell, I think it's high time for some good news and what could be better then happy Calleigh and Eric :)?

By the way I have to say it was really hard to decide which title to vote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.