Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I definately want to see it now....if someone can get that sucker up on youtube...you would be my hero!! :lol:

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I've seen it. They basically show more of the now stuff than the past stuff. They show the team around his bed, and then they show Calleigh crying while talking to Alexx. That's all that I remember being a lot different.

3. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well, bearing in mind; that they are breaking up.
    1. She is crying because of fear of losing him or him breaking it off allready. So not really a surprise there. And we know that they are choosing the dramatic route anyways (aka the lockerroom and brideline) so.....
    I wonder if we "get" the break-up scene? Will Calleigh question Erics descion? Oh! as a fan of that character ....Florry I know you are out there:)...even as a disliker of the storyline. Would Calleigh that might have trust issues as to boyfriends in general really just stand there and take it like that? Even if we get a break-up with both agreeing. Is that really the Calleigh we want in the future? - now I like/tust him. Ops! now I don´t. I am not trying to debate here. But just needed to get that off my chest.
    2. Surprising however that they are hinting at the break-.up now. :confused: So there is one promo not foreseeing the future and one that does. Where do they want to go with their hypes? Jesse? For thoose of you looking to get back to crimesolving doesn´t seem we are going there quite yet. And for you who want a good storyline for Ryan. With Eric leaving and Jesse getting on the good side of fans and them IMO bending Calleighpersonality to fit the break-up. Given his past drama if they want him to have more drama then the character has to be back at his "doing badly on his own". I think they are keep the caring, heroric and sweet scenes for Jesse and Horatio allways get his share each season. So where does that leave Ryan? Rex will be safe as his one - liners often act as comic relief.

As one of you stated: Ratings will show if showrunners have choosen wisely and if not characters could live on forever in fanfictionland.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

6. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i love the promo i have seen it that many times and it makes me more anxious to want to see it more:drool:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I found something on cbs' website. It's a behind the scenes thing about the premiere. Mostly just talks about Eric, H and the sunnies. Here's the link. There's even a hug between Adam and David. Aww! :D

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Is it me or does Adam look like he worked out a little for the opener. I swear he looks a lot bigger in the flashback scenes?

Also in regards to the "Why are you smiling bit?" bit, I don't think Horatio is being rude or mean, he appears more like he's curious

9. GregNickRyanFan

I thought he sounded curious too. I didn't hear a cold tone in his voice at all.

As for Adam being bigger, I didn't actually notice. :lol: I was too busy trying to see if I could see Ryan and Nat behind Cal and the cops when they first find Eric. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was looking for the same.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Could you tell if they were there? I couldn't tell, the stupid freakin' weeds were in the way too much. :lol:

12. kljmiami

kljmiami Dead on Arrival

Thankyou to everybody who posted the trailers and pictures for the upcoming season. I am soooo excited!!! I have been traveling all summer so I just heard that Adam is leaving the show.:( What is going to happen between Eric and Calleigh? I can hardly stand it and there are still 10 days of waiting ahead.

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Thanks for the link! Haha, that hug was funny, especially when David says "it's the awkward man hug" and Adam goes in this roughened voice "You the best, man! You the best!"

Also, am I the only one that noticed Adam's armpit stain when he hugged David? Must've been pretty hot when they were filming. :lol:

14. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I can't watch it because I live in Canada.... sucks...

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

It's now on CBS's YouTube channel: Here's the link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.