Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Me too hehe :)

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I know some of you read this allready ....but I do need help to translate this into normal CSI life:

-"Over on CSI: Miami, Ausiello reports that Adam Rodriguez is committed to doing seven episodes of the eighth season before saying goodbye to the series. "

So we know the first 5 in start season unless the ones where he is not on screen counts as???Not one or as one Ericepisode??????? Please help me. My mathskills does not work on that one???? Does the character need to be onscreen for that to be one episode?

-"Delko's girlfriend, fellow CSI Calleigh Duquesne Emily Procter, shot at him in the season seven finale ["Seeing Red"when he was trying to help his father, Russian mobster Alexander Sharova (Rade Serbedzija). Both characters will have to deal with the repercussions of their actions as the new season gets underway. "She's upset that her boyfriend is hurt but has no remorse," Procter told TV Guide. "I shot a scene the other day where she was like, 'Look, he was not doing right, and I shot him. You'd shoot him too.'" "

That might be Calleighstyle or that might not be Calleighstyle....Is she going a bit unhuman there or is that the direction they want her to go??

And for thoose who think -"oh she is returning to hardcore bulletgirl."...Is that not making the character a bit unevovled? Talk about no characterdevelopment or growth throughout the years.

The end of Calleigh and Eric's relationship might be on the horizon, Procter revealed. "It will only work out if he's physically capable of continuing the relationship, which he may or may not be," she said.

Assuming we are not talking xxx. Can anyone explain what that computes to in everyday CS-Ilife? He is not able to ?????? Walk? Move? turn his head?
    Is she trying the hide the fact Adam is leaving the show?

"Calleigh may once again have to move on."
    For fellow fans of the character......Have we not been there and done that????A bit to much?

Newcomer Eddie Cibrian will join the team as Jesse Cardoza at the start of season eight. "He is utterly charming, absolutely gorgeous," Procter said of her new costar. "Eddie's really going to add a kind of sex appeal that we haven't had.

Hey - Hey now hold your horses.....Adam is not gone yet. Emily is a sweet caring person and I am sure everyone is helping to hype the newcomer but I and some fans are still look to Eric for some :cool:.....Or is this premonition as to where they are going with the character??? I am so looking forward to hearing what you feel about that one:):):)?

A little bit more open sexuality. Which is good!" She added, "In the second episode Eddie takes his shirt off, and maybe people are excited by that, and by people, I mean me."

I know the actress´ Eva and Emily have to buff/hype the new character but:

-"he is up for grabs" and this.

Now I am starting to wonder: is Jesse going to work on this show or is he just strutting his stuff?:lol:.

But are everyone allready overhyping the character and if they(showrunners) put all their sexyness in that character I do think they are mistaken.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much GregNickRyanFan for posting that interview. Quite funny I have to say :lol:

**raises hand** me too, me too :lol:

Ajbuckly I've read that article as well and I guess you're right about some things since I found myself like "wtf?" more than once as well :lol:

If I'm not mistaken Eric should leave the lab at the end of 8x05, but it shouldn't be his last episode. So I guess we'll have to see him a little bit more till his definitive farawell ;)

:lol: I guess that it was her scene with Natalia when Natalia questions her about her actions at the end of s7 finale and she tries to be as calm/rational as possible.

I still don't know how I feel about this part. I mean in another part of the interview Emily did say that her character has been affected by her job and that she's much less enthusiastic about everything than she used to be. Something which, to me, is perfectly right. So, yeah this quote makes me wonder about her character. Hopefully she won't blow Natalia's head up as well :lol:

:guffaw:Again, another confusing part. But then again, as much as I love Emily...she's so damn confusing whenever she talks about the whole E/C stuff that I don't care anymore about what she has to say about this stuff 'cause I don't want to get lost :p

Guess this tendecy will never end :rolleyes:

What I have to say is "hey, hey, slow down!!....what about Adam and Jonathan???"
    They have already had that kind of sex appeal on the show :). And sex appeal can be either male or female ;)

As much as he's an eyecandy (it's impossible to deny it LOL), I'm not looking forward to seeing him just b/c of it. I'm looking forward to him just to see what his character has to offer to me....you know just to see a refreshing character.....something I've been expecting for a while ;)

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

It's a miracle, oh god... I can watch the clip that CBS posted :eek:
    That's all I wanted to say :p:lol:

5. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

:lol: that was funny and damn delko for those shades :lol: god i love it oh and that hug :lol: aahh it's gunna be tough seeing adam go :(

6. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thanks!!!! Glad I got to see the sweaty armpit! Ugh...:guffaw:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't notice the sweaty armpits. :lol: That's funny.

I thought Emily's comment where she said people are excited about Eddie taking off his shirt and by people she meant herself, I thought that was funny. Made me giggle. :lol:

You're welcome for the vid link. I was actually looking for the promo people were talking about with Calleigh crying to Alexx, but unfortunately could not find that one and whenever I see one on tv, it's the first one we all saw. :lol:

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gotta agree with you on this one. It made me giggle as well :lol:.

While the other one about the sex-appeal made me think..."you're fool?!?!" :lol:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  9. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I didn't get the sex appeal thing. :lol:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Just please god don't have him taking his shirt off in every other episode!! Eye-candy is good, but if it isn't subtle then it's just going to get old really fast. I can just see it now.....Jesse saves every woman & the only way for him to do it is by taking off his shirt.....Jesse runs over a fire hydrant with his Hummer - he get's wet- oh no! must lose the shirt now......Jesse get's stuck in a hole & the only way out is for him to rip off his shirt, tie it to the bars & use it to pull himself out, muscles buldge & the tweeners squee!! Please no! :scream:

(And now Cybil switches gears) I love love love the video!! Adam & David...awesome, love the man-hug :D

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm still wondering if Ryan and Nat will get any role in the flashback.

As I said before I'm against it if tptb can't do it right, but I'm all for it if they can....However.

David said that it's Eric's own flashback, but I think it also includes scenes where Eric wasn't even around (Calleigh & H scenes)?:confused: If that's the case then TPTB have every chance at sneaking a proper Ryan and Nat bit in there!

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

If the above happens, I'll take a hardcover book out of my shelf and smack myself in the head repeatedly :wtf:

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I can't tell you how much I agree. I appreciate a good looking shirtless man once in a while, but I also believe in the saying "all things in moderation". I'm glad TPTB made us wait until Season 5 to get shirtless Eric (although he was shot and bleeding...so it wasn't under the best of circumstances), and then another 2 seasons for wet, shirtless Eric. I appreciated it much more that way.

And once again, I agree. The man-hug was adorable. And David's comment to Adam wearing his sunglasses: "I see a red rinse, and I don't have to come here anymore!". That was cute too.

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I find it sad that us Ryan fans are still waiting on a shirtless scene! :(

15. GregNickRyanFan

I'm just going to assume that Jonathan doesn't want to do a shirtless scene. It makes me feel better than to think tptb don't want him to. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.