Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I thought the exact same thing. Makes me a little nervous for Ryan's role this season.

Well, there one good thing:). Now add a little Mike Travers and throw in Valera and lab rat-wise we're going somewhere:)

Yeah, are they chopped liver?!:(:confused: Eric's confidence and smile I find very sexy and well..most everything about Ryan I find extremely sexy:)

Oh, I completely agree:thumbsup:, and hopefully they will be shown, especially "if every team has a beginning"; it would and should include the WHOLE team.

Me too. Jonathan doesn't need to take off his shirt to add to his performances.

Didn't I just read (I think it was here) that in one series he appeared in, EC had his shirt off it seemed in every other episode? I hope that doesn't carry over to here, that would get old SO fast. Or maybe it's the extent of his acting skills:rolleyes:? Sorry that was mean.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've been nervous since I started reading spoilers for the premiere.The lack of pictures have made me feel no better.
    I hope we are not going to get someone's shirt coming off every other episode instead of quality stories.
    Still hope this includes today's team ,not just the 1997 team,but I am prepared for what I consider the worse.The worse would be that Nat's and Ryan's appearance is limited to that hospital scene that we see in the promo pics.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ And that will truly suck, cause it doesn't seem that there's going to be much going on in the present day. Most likely it's just gonna be alot of doctor mumbojumbo, the team sitting worried, & Eric hooked up to tubes - I can't imagine there being too much more considering the main story & case will take place in '97.
    I still think it'd be very easy for Horatio to take evidence to the FBI for DNA, & then after he leaves we see Natalia walk in just missing him & she's the one who processes it. Ryan could easily waltz by another team member without any actual contact either. Hopefully tptb sat down & really thought this through before it was filmed.

4. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

You know, I'm just looking at that last pic of Jesse shirtless and bending over the victim. Anybody see how low his pants go in the back? Wonder whether we got plumber's crack as well. :lol:

Thanks for the pics, Noealonso.

Mjszud, did you peek at the S8 scripts??

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm sure there is a plumber's crack.One of the least sexiest sights ever.

6. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Agreed :(

7. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

well it would be a first to see ryan with his shirt off.
    to be honest it would be nice since we've seen delko, speed and now the new guy with there shirts off it's about time ryan did it as well :drool:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Speed had his shirt off? When was this? I must have missed that ep. I haven't seen all of the Season 1 and 2 eps. :lol: Didn't start watching religiously until Jonathan joined the show. :lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I watched from the start,I don't remember Speed taking off his shirt.Of course,I'm one that doesn't need shirts coming off anyway.Jon/Ryan has a great smile and really nice eyes.I find that much sexier than taking off a shirt.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Not to mention that his jeans are tighter than mine!!! That just adds to the wrongness of that whole scene :lol:

If I were Eddie I feel a little cheap....the only guys who take their shirts off in their first big scene of their new show, are the ones who are strictly there for their looks....which is true b/c we all know he can't act worth spit! ;)

Gonna be a loooooong season :lol:

11. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

I was looking over at spoiler tv and found this.....

CSI:Miami: Episode 8.07-Bone Voyage

STORY LINE

Horatio and team go looking for a missing model wannabe, only to unearth a network of prostitution and murder...

[removed link]

Sorry mods if i informed wrong or anything......

Maybe cross over ep? anyways you read....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
  12. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Originally posted by belluvsmiami

Dear me, not again!!! sigh... I wonder if the tptb will ever get over the prostitution ring storyline. The last time I remember H busting a prostituiton ring, was with Delko! I guess its gonna be one of those hero episodes... (ike the first time H & Delko did it!!!) just with one major difference, those heroes are H & perhaps... Jesse!!!!

But, by the looks of it.. this maybe the crossover episode!!! I hope it ain't that bad!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
  13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Pssst.....I don't think that link is allowed here.
    It is the crossover episode though - one guest star is to appear in NY, & in the the 7th epi of NY Langston is there, so this one is it.

14. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Actually, not all of us know he can't act. I'm still waiting to see what he's going to do since I've never seen his work before. I've actually seen a number of posts on other sites indicate that some fans do like some of his past work and some people who've never watched CSI Miami before plan to start with his inclusion in the cast.

So like Eva, he'll be bringing some of his own fanbase with him. Whether they'll stay, or they'll be enough to make up for those who have indicated they will no longer watch after Adam has left, is yet to be seen.

I guess I'm just willing to give the guy a chance and see what he can do with this part before I decide I do or don't like his acting.

And while his acting may turn out to be less that Emmy Award winning, none of the actors on CSI Miami have ever won an Emmy. (Caruso has a Golden Globe and a bunch of assorted nominations; Eva has two ALMAs, a Gracie, and a bunch of nominations; Adam has multiple nominations - at least two for ALMAs; Khandi has multiple nominations and has won an Image Award for playing Alexx).

They are all working actors just doing the best they can with what they are given by some less than stellar writers, and, IMO, dealing with questionable decisions made by the current show runner.

TPTB, with the introduction game plan they are executing, is raising the hostility level against the guy before people even see him. (And you're right, delkolover. I'll have to see it in context to make a final judgment - but I'm hardpressed to believe that the no-shirt scene was truly necessary and I would hope then that Cibiran did feel cheap. It looks like Ms. Procter was finally able to get wardrobe to give her tops that didn't have her busting out - maybe Cibrian will have to someday make a similar request.) Having his co-stars give interviews that hype his looks and the added sexuality he brings to the show doesn't help him either.

Adam and Jonathan bring a great deal of sex appeal all on their own. Dismissing them like that just makes Adam and Jonathan's fans angry.

I've already suffer through three long winters with this show. I'm a survivor! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  15. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:p
    Pssst, excuse me. Have you forgotten a couple of someones? David Caruso has an enormous fanbase who think he's the sexiest man alive. Rex Linn has a fair number of fans who believe he is. Both manage quite well while fully clothed.
    :wtf:
    With no knowledge of Cibrian's past work, it's a shame I have to rely on TPTB here, who flaunt his hunkiness right out of the gate, in forming an opinion of his 'acting' chops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.