Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I think we should all just wait and see how Eddie is on the show before we judge him and freak out. I've seen Eddie on other shows and he's a fantastic actor, so I'm pretty excited to see him on the show. In my opinion we shouldn't look at him as a replacement for Adam, but as a new addition, just like we did with Jon. I'll be just as upset as the rest of you if he overtakes Ryan and Natalia's screen time too, but I guess the only thing we can do is wait and see what is going to happen.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad there's plenty of pics of Nat and Frank, but where is my Ry? :lol:

It's still curious that there's been no mention of Kyle in any of these eps so far.

I agree with you. And if he does get put in more scenes, I will blame tptb, just like I do with Vegas. I don't blame Fishburne for his character getting shoved down our throats. I blame the show runners. :lol:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Kyle, but maybe it will be a little nice to see tptb take a break from that ..at least for right now anyway -- there seems to be alot going on as it is.

I did see that Dave Benton appears in epi 2 though, can't remember if that was posted or not. My apologies if so.

4. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thank you so much for some very sound advice. I feel horrible for Cibrian. What a horrible position he's in - to be so disliked before he's even appeared in one episode and fans get any idea at all what the plan is.

I also don't want him overtaking Ryan, Natalia or Frank (I'd also like to see more Rick). I'm so hoping that we have a "team" this season and no one individual is the focus (although I'm not sure Horatio could ever just blend in).

I'd still like to see a gradual incorporation of the new character into the team with every member working with him so we get to know him and see how each individual team member will mesh with him. As lowkey as possible. Give the fans time to get to know this guy and decide whether they are going to like him or not.

I know there are a lot of Eric/Adam fans and they feel very strongly about this situation. I'm going to miss him a lot, too. But I don't understand why there is such hostility aimed at Cibrian. He's just an actor who accepted a wonderful part in a successful TV series.

And yes, whether they admit it or not, he's replacing Adam. A really tough position to be in. Trying to fill in for a popular character and a very beloved actor who has millions of fans. The odds are already against him.

I hope he succeeds because I want CSI Miami to succeed.

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Has my memory gone comletely or is there a interview in files section with the actor(Kyle)where he talks about working with David C. So shouldn´t he be there somewhere? Or is that from last year?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That interview does exist which is why I find it odd that Kyle hasn't yet been mentioned in the spoilers.

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Does anyone know if Evan Ellingson has another project he's working on that would make him unavailable at the start of the season? A movie maybe?

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Nothing listed in IMDB other than his appearance in this summer's My Sister's Keeper.

9. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

HEY!!!! I've just read this tweet on Twitter!!!

davidcaruso1Im Looking Forward to Working with Laurence Fishburne on an Upcoming CSI Miami Crossover & Cant Wait to Connect with My Old Friend! ttyl DC

That will be pretty cool!!!!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That is pretty cool :D

I am interested in this franchise crossover but a little disappointed in who is taking point. Goes back to what we were all discussing yesterday with the "new guy" being front and center over those who have been there for a while. That is the only problem I have with the crossover. It is definately one of the big things I am excited about for this season....one of the only things sadly :lol:

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

My friend just told me .. yesterday on ctv , there was a new promo of Csi miami with a lot of new scenes .. Did someone record it or see it ???

12. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I feel like Jesse is a shiny new sports car... From what you can see by reading the ads and gazing at him in your driveway, he's pretty and perfect in every way! And TPTB just can't help but take him for a spin and flash him around to everyone in the neighborhood 24/7...

But sometimes new shiny things need time to grow on people. Not a LONG time, not all right away, just...a happy medium.

Now.
    I'm not freaking out, I just have a very bad feeling about this. I was once 110% behind Jesse becoming a part of the team....but since then, A lot of focus seems to be on Jesse in every new release, and he does seem to be replacing Eric, thus getting seniority over the rest of the cast. It honestly would come as no surprise to me if Jesse ended up being portrayed as a perfect guy with a heroic streak and ends up being Horatio's wing man. That simply seems to me where TPTB are going with this, and it doesn't please me, that's all.

TPTB have screwed up new characters before, can you blame me for having this fear/speculation?

13. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I ONLY CAUGHT THE END OF THAT PROMO!!!! I wanted to curl up in a corner and cry...

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

WHY? what was in it? What did you see? You can't say something like that and then just leave!! :lol:

15. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

My friend told me that we see a scene of Calleigh crying in the arms of Alexx and other stuff , she's trying to see it again but it's never on :( ... I want to see so badly !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.