Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I hope she'll announce their married!!! How would be,a ring in her hand or her name new? I think will be a ring,but she saying: "I'm Mrs Grissom",would be fantastic!!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I can't imagine why they would not be married, he left is job of many years to go be with her. He's not an impulsive, spur-of-the-moment type of guy. He did say to Cath "It's time to up the ante" big clue right there. I wonder what the teams reaction will be", probably one of joy and happiness.:D He did tell the whole team "She's the only one I've ever loved" So it won't be a big surprise. I want her to explain where Grissom is:confused: do you think the writers will show the team throwing them a reception, or some type of celebration? or is that asking too much?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

They will give us info about the marriage,we will know with a ring or a name new they are married. I don't think they give us so much info about it.

4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone :)

I'm sure there is going to be some mention of a marriage. As Desert said, there have been clues in the previous season that it would happen. Grissom saying "It's time to up the ante." not to mention him leaving his cherished career for his beloved Sara. The clues are all there, and as Grissom says so frequently, evidence never lies.

As for the team's reaction, I'm sure they will congratulate the couple. They are Grissom and Sara's closest friends, I can't imagine the team not being happy for them.

Sara may mention the marriage just in passing, like Grissom did with their relationship :lol: And I'm positive Grissom will be mentioned. That's got to be a sure thing with Sara's return.

5. Desertwind

I know he's going to return, I feel it, he doesn't have to do anything till April that's a long time off. I'll be riveting and them together again, I can't wait, And I know their married, got to be, They've been together forever, so it's so time' WP loves CSI or he wouldn't have stayed on as ex. producer. And with Jorja returning, the handwriting is on the wall[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think the general consensus is that Grissom will return at some point this season; the real question is why and how. Will it be because of Sara, or because of a case, or both? I think Sara being there gives him a real reason to be there, too, but I think it will also be related to the Millanderer case.
    Eprisode 4 is written by David Rambo, so I hope WP is back for that one at the very least. :)

7. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Well, according to my supervisor we're not really into the business of 'why'....
    ooopss, gotcha! I just slip remember that epi.:lol:

I like this one:
    *Looks around* I guess i am on the right thread when i say 'GSR is the heart of CSI'. *ducks from flying objects*

20 more days to go guys.

8. Desertwind

Hi all you fabulous GSR fans:bolian: I agree with everything you all say, I know he'll be back. If we all knew the circumstances of her returning, and maybe he had something to do with that:eek: He will be back too, it just makes logical sense. And the chemistry between them was so overwhelming, those looks:p I could feel it burning through the screen.[​IMG] from the 1st time I saw them I could see how in tune they were and it just got stronger and stronger. And he left the job he loved to be with her, cause' she mattered more:p some caps from "Swap Meet" "And the children must never know"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Awww, that is a great quote. And you won't see flying objects around here. I think most of us GSR fans agree with that statement. :)
    20 days and counting. Maybe there will be a good promo on tonite.

Has anyone gotten the season 9 dvd? I heard there is some GSR goodness on the 'Goodbye Grissom' featurette.

10. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Sometimes living in Europe is hard... :( Have to wait forever for the premier and the DVDs! (but I still cannot wait and the internet will be my friend come September 14th!! It is the 14th, right? Maybe I'm getting old. :p

Sorry I haven't been around. School work has decided to up the ante when the new year started. So I'm slowly drowning in school work.. So much so that I actually have to spend this weekend working... Graarg... :( Oh wells. I'll keep CSI, GSR goodness in the back of my mind to keep me going. :)

I am hoping for a promo! Spoiler free doesn't seem worth it right now... There's just too much to get excited about.

I can imagine all the CSI's sitting around a table toasting to a Grissom marriage. :D Would be a great scene. And I hope soo much that Grissom will come back. William Petersen will hopefully be true to his chracter and his character's new found devotion to Sara.....

Sigh, so sweet!

Here's some GSR Love from Denmark for all of you. :) And cookies. *hands out virtual cookies*

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well, we are all getting old. But I thought I read somewhere that Denmark has the happiest population in the world. So we in the US are probably aging faster than you. lol.

The premiere is actually Sept 24th, not the 14th. I hope it's worth all this anticipation. :) One day at a time, as they say.

12. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

i dont know if you guys have heard this or not...

Apparently when Ecklie introduces Sara to Langston, Ecklie says "Sara Sidle" but according to my source who gets very...."on" spoilers, she corrects him and says "Sara Grissom"

;)

13. Desertwind

:lol: Your a riot SA_Kate_937 How's it going in Denmark? and of course you all know Billy is Danish, thus the good look's. I saw a documentary of Denmark, and everyone was gorgeous :p And I know Billy will return, what would be the point of Sara, coming back alone? And I can see them [the team] drinking a toast to them as well:bolian: here's a couple of links pertaining to his return, I don't know how accurate they are but if the buzz is out there then maybe there's some truth to it~

WP SET FOR CSI RETURN

PETERSEN SET FOR RETURN

Remember the ep. "GENTLE GENTLE" with the dead baby, here's a couple of caps with G/S~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awww Gentle Gentle has always been a soft GSR with excellent moments in it.

Man, I just cant wait for WP to get back... I love how in the first one it says slipping ratings... they should just say dead ratings pretty...

well as long as WP gets back and does even a CAMEO I'd watch CSI again :D

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I hope your source is right. I would love to see Ecklie's expression. :lol:
    I am very curious about the premiere and how they will do Sara's return. I'm sure a few months in paradise with the love of her life helped to cure her PTSD. It would certainly work for me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.