CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie Taylor................................ Gail O'Grady
As in Mac's sister??? And Gail O'Grady has been on CSI Vegas too.

She also was on Miami as Eric's therapist.

So Mac's sister is going to visit huh? I wonder if he's got nieces and nephews. I don't think I even knew he had a sister. :lol:

It could be TPTB's lack of creativity. This is the same group of people who named the man who killed Lindsay's friends "Daniel" and who named Danny and Lindsay's baby after the woman who shot Ruben. :shifty:

It could be TPTB's lack of creativity. This is the same group of people who named the man who killed Lindsay's friends "Daniel" and who named Danny and Lindsay's baby after the woman who shot Ruben. :shifty:

Haha. I didn't notice that. Weird. I just assumed Lucy was sort of after Louie. :lol:

This isn't really a spoiler but I thought I'd post it anyway:

From TVGuide.com
CSI: NY
Where We Left Off: After Det. Jess Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) died a hero's death trying to protect a witness, the CSI: New Yorkers gathered together to remember their friend — when suddenly a drive-by shooter sprayed their ranks with bullets.

What's Next: Who lives? Who dies? The show promises the premiere will take viewers on a twisted ride that answers these questions and more.

I find it really funny that they give absolutely no information when the promos NY has out pretty much give away what happens. :rolleyes:

I know the spoilers say that we will see a flashback to Mac as a kid so it is safe to assume that this is Mac's mother, but Gail O'Grady really doesn't seem old enough to play Gary Sinise's mom. So maybe the writers changed the plot a little and this is his sister??

Also I find it funny that Mac's mom/sister is named Millie, and Gary's mom is named Millie. Mac's dad is named McCanna and Gary's son is named McCanna, the girl obessed with Mac last year was named Ella and Gary's daughter is named Ella. its like they are gonna get Gary whole family in, can't wait to see when his wife and other daughter names get used. :lol:

i will start with good news for the Dutch Members: RTL 4 will start monday with new episodes 5.13 and start not at 22.30 but at 20.30 finally.
and there is no bad news (i hope)

i cant wait any longer, i am curius whats gona happen.

6.02 is a Mac epi nice, and go back in the past a little bit?

Originally Posted by perlnoir:
McCanna Taylor............................. John Terry
Originally Posted by Railynn: I know the spoilers say that we will see a flashback to Mac as a kid so it is safe to assume that this is Mac's mother, but Gail O'Grady really doesn't seem old enough to play Gary Sinise's mom. So maybe the writers changed the plot a little and this is his sister??
This going interesting...part of Mac's past...:)

Also I find it funny that Mac's mom/sister is named Millie, and Gary's mom is named Millie. Mac's dad is named McCanna and Gary's son is named McCanna, the girl obessed with Mac last year was named Ella and Gary's daughter is named Ella. its like they are gonna get Gary whole family in, can't wait to see when his wife and other daughter names get used. :lol:
That thing got my eye too! I think it's rather funny! :lol: On the other hand it's handy when you think "McCanna" as name shorther version...It's "Mac" :cool: So it's easy to lead a father/son relationship...;) Millie took of me some time to realize the connection but when I read it first time I wondered why the name sounds so familiar?!? :lol: And Ella...well I realized the link now! :alienblush:

How an earth I didn't realize it sooner??? :scream::guffaw::scream: I'm starting to lose my touch! :lol:

I made some re-search from John Terry and Gail O'Grady and for me it's hard picture them as Mac's parents. On the other hand if it's gonna be some sort of flashback then it might work...;)

I can't wait! I've always wanted to know more about Mac's past. I just hope we'll learn more about his marine years! ;)

Last edited:
Well I'v just check on stv the 6.02 casting call and Millie is definitly the young Mac's mother

i think it's quite sweet really - mac's dad was named after his wife's brother i think (or father?).

as for this actress (i don't know her) being too young to be his mother - if she's young mac's mother it wouldn't matter as presumably she'll just be in flashback?

Last edited:
A little trivia.... John Terry was also in "Of mice and men" the version featuring Gary and John Malkovich,excellent job by them by the way:thumbsup:.
I have noticed they insert alot of Garys personal connections into episodes. I cant think of the name of the eppie right offf hand but there was a little girl in it and Mac had to arrest her dad right when he was going to get his "Big break" either on broadway or a book deal and there was a referance to "The Grapes of Wrath" which Gary preformed in theatre.

Ou! :eek: John Terry was "Slim" there!:D Course! I should've known! :brickwall:

John is five years older than Gary...;) okey...but still I'd rather thought them as brothers or something...:)

I have noticed they insert alot of Garys personal connections into episodes.

I've noticed that too.:) It's cool I think...cause Gary knows really talented actors so that says that ep. will be great! Plus he's one of the producers so he has a power to effect things too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back