CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

As in Mac's sister??? And Gail O'Grady has been on CSI Vegas too.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She also was on Miami as Eric's therapist.

So Mac's sister is going to visit huh? I wonder if he's got nieces and nephews. I don't think I even knew he had a sister. :lol:

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It could be TPTB's lack of creativity. This is the same group of people who named the man who killed Lindsay's friends "Daniel" and who named Danny and Lindsay's baby after the woman who shot Ruben. :shifty:

4. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I think I read something about this episode when Mac was a kid so it could be his mother

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha. I didn't notice that. Weird. I just assumed Lucy was sort of after Louie. :lol:

6. PerfectAnomaly

That would make sense. It'd also make sense if she were his sister, too.

7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Well I'v just check on stv the 6.02 casting call and Millie is definitly the young Mac's mother

8. PerfectAnomaly

This isn't really a spoiler but I thought I'd post it anyway:

From TVGuide.com
    I find it really funny that they give absolutely no information when the promos NY has out pretty much give away what happens. :rolleyes:

9. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i would LOVE to see casual flack any day, but not... rugged, depressed, sad, casual flack. well with the promo, picking up some girl at a bar, then now this i don't know, depressed aura? :confused:

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

11. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i will start with good news for the Dutch Members: RTL 4 will start monday with new episodes 5.13 and start not at 22.30 but at 20.30 finally.
    and there is no bad news (i hope)

i cant wait any longer, i am curius whats gona happen.

6.02 is a Mac epi nice, and go back in the past a little bit?

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

This going interesting...part of Mac's past...:)

That thing got my eye too! I think it's rather funny! :lol: On the other hand it's handy when you think "McCanna" as name shorther version...It's "Mac" :cool: So it's easy to lead a father/son relationship...;) Millie took of me some time to realize the connection but when I read it first time I wondered why the name sounds so familiar?!? :lol: And Ella...well I realized the link now! :alienblush:

How an earth I didn't realize it sooner??? :scream::guffaw::scream: I'm starting to lose my touch! :lol:

I made some re-search from John Terry and Gail O'Grady and for me it's hard picture them as Mac's parents. On the other hand if it's gonna be some sort of flashback then it might work...;)

I can't wait! I've always wanted to know more about Mac's past. I just hope we'll learn more about his marine years! ;)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think it's quite sweet really - mac's dad was named after his wife's brother i think (or father?).

as for this actress (i don't know her) being too young to be his mother - if she's young mac's mother it wouldn't matter as presumably she'll just be in flashback?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

A little trivia.... John Terry was also in "Of mice and men" the version featuring Gary and John Malkovich,excellent job by them by the way:thumbsup:.
    I have noticed they insert alot of Garys personal connections into episodes. I cant think of the name of the eppie right offf hand but there was a little girl in it and Mac had to arrest her dad right when he was going to get his "Big break" either on broadway or a book deal and there was a referance to "The Grapes of Wrath" which Gary preformed in theatre.

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ou! :eek: John Terry was "Slim" there!:D Course! I should've known! :brickwall:

John is five years older than Gary...;) okey...but still I'd rather thought them as brothers or something...:)

I've noticed that too.:) It's cool I think...cause Gary knows really talented actors so that says that ep. will be great! Plus he's one of the producers so he has a power to effect things too. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.