CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually watch CSI:NY, but I caught the finale and was pleasantly surprised. I feel like NY does better with the action than the other two shows (probably cause the city's angrier, ha ha). Looking forward to the premiere -- I just hope Flack doesn't jeopardize his career or anything. Who knows what he could do.

So by what Hill said on his Twitter, looks like the girl Flack's kissing in the promo is a rebound. And she looks quite like Angell did from the back so that's probably another reason he picks her up.
I'm strangely excited about this storyline! I can't wait for some DECENT Flack storyline! Although I hope that he doesn't get into trouble or risk losing his job....
Guess we're just going to have to wait and see, eh?
I'm excited!!! :)

Does that mean he is going to drink like his sister or going around whith some randoms girls as in the promo ???????

I hope what he drunk as Sam, and she supports him after he reveals she, what, he 's doing!

thanks for news of twitter'Hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori K.
A little trivia.... John Terry was also in "Of mice and men" the version featuring Gary and John Malkovich,excellent job by them by the way:thumbsup:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam222
Ou! :eek: John Terry was "Slim" there!:D Course! I should've known! :brickwall:

Quote:
Gary knows really talented actors so that says that ep. will be great! Plus he's one of the producers so he has a power to effect things too. ;)
also, Casey Siemaszko who was in run silent run deep was in OM&M too - he was Curly. also, Mare Winningham from greater good was his wife in George Wallace. what with Chief Sinclair being in Forrest Gump as well, i get the impression he has some influence either over the casting people or over the people he's worked with before who want to work with him again. it's cool!

Thanks so much for the info!!!:bolian: Chief Sinclair's actor in forrest gump!?! Who was he??? :confused: Ou! Run Silent, Run Deep...I have to watch it again!!! :D

*runs to get the first season DVD box!!!* :lol::lol:

Thanks so much for the info!!!:bolian: Chief Sinclair's actor in forrest gump!?! Who was he???
He was Forrest BESTEST Friend Bubba!!
oh Flack, if only your shoes could plan your daily outfits lol
I am available to dress him in the morning:devil:

Does that mean he is going to drink like his sister or going around whith some randoms girls as in the promo ???????

I hope what he drunk as Sam, and she supports him after he reveals she, what, he 's doing!

someone else i know was wondering if it meant he took to drinking and then they could tie it up with sam, but i thought they said there were no plans to bring sam back? surely it would be a bit pointless to have flack start being more like his sister but not have his sister around as a kind of centre to the story?

Thanks so much for the info!!!:bolian: Chief Sinclair's actor in forrest gump!?! Who was he??? :confused: Ou! Run Silent, Run Deep...I have to watch it again!!! :D

chief sinclair was bubba blue in forrest gump (the guy who never shuts up about bloody shrimp!), he was also in the latest final destination film which was quite odd because the first final destination film had kerr smith in it who was mac's 333 stalker. strange!

casey s was the guy with the oysters in run silent, run deep.

hill harper just tweeted a minute ago:

RT @Sammie27pl @hillharper How will D Flack cope with loss of Det Angell? // LET'S JUST SAY HE DOESN'T HANDLE IT IN THE MOST HEALTHY WAY! HH

*is excited* !!!!! :D

So by what Hill said on his Twitter, looks like the girl Flack's kissing in the promo is a rebound. And she looks quite like Angell did from the back so that's probably another reason he picks her up.
I'm strangely excited about this storyline! I can't wait for some DECENT Flack storyline! Although I hope that he doesn't get into trouble or risk losing his job....
Guess we're just going to have to wait and see, eh?
I'm excited!!! :)

thanks for news of twitter'Hill.

You know, the idea of Flack turning to booze and kind of spinning out of control a bit is growing on me.

How sweet would it be if Danny's the one who has to help him out this time around? I really hope so....

Quote:
Thanks so much for the info!!!:bolian: Chief Sinclair's actor in forrest gump!?! Who was he???
He was Forrest BESTEST Friend Bubba!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I AM SO BLIND!!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: I'd have never noticed !!! Now I gotta watch forrest gump again! :lol::lol::lol:

Originally Posted by Sam222

shuts up about bloody shrimp!), he was also in the latest final destination film which was quite odd because the first final destination film had kerr smith in it who was mac's 333 stalker. strange!

casey s was the guy with the oysters in run silent, run deep.

I watch the ep. right now...yeah I see him know...I'd have not recognized him...he IS a bit older... :lol::lol::lol:

I love how they're going to have Flack going off the deep end but they can't figure out a way to fit Sam into the story. :rolleyes:

I like the idea of Flack going off the rails. He's one of the most controlled members of the team and to see Eddie play him going mad and being destructive will be interesting to watch.

Hmm, while I love the prospect of Flack getting a meaty storyline to play with, I'm a bit ambivalent about yet another 'character developing a substance abuse problem as a result of stressful circumstances' storyline. (granted it's not exactly been overdone on the CSI's, but still)

I wonder if the 'not healthy way of dealing' is referring to physical or emotional health. If 'emotional' then it's probably Flack going for a lots of one night stands/rebound relationships. If 'physical' maybe he goes out picking fights with suspects or starts taking too many risks on the job.
Ah well, more Flack is always a good thing :)

RT @Sammie27pl @hillharper How will D Flack cope with loss of Det Angell? // LET'S JUST SAY HE DOESN'T HANDLE IT IN THE MOST HEALTHY WAY! HH
That's awesome! You know Flack could just be making out with her? Freaking out thinking he's seeing Angell??? I don't know, just some thoughts. But it looks good. Thanks for the info about Flack.
Thanks also to Hill Harper for keeping us fans in 'the loop'. :hugegrin:

I AM SO BLIND!!!! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: I'd have never noticed !!! Now I gotta watch forrest gump again! :lol::lol::lol:

he looks very different without the prosthetic lip!

I love how they're going to have Flack going off the deep end but they can't figure out a way to fit Sam into the story. :rolleyes:

yeah, it makes no sense - of all the opportunities to bring sam back this seems like the most obvious!

I like the idea of Flack going off the rails. He's one of the most controlled members of the team and to see Eddie play him going mad and being destructive will be interesting to watch.

exactly! i think it will be great - assuming that's what happens!

Hmm, while I love the prospect of Flack getting a meaty storyline to play with, I'm a bit ambivalent about yet another 'character developing a substance abuse problem as a result of stressful circumstances' storyline. (granted it's not exactly been overdone on the CSI's, but still)

yeah, i know what you mean, it's fairly common in tv shows - then again it's pretty common in real life...

If 'emotional' then it's probably Flack going for a lots of one night stands/rebound relationships.

and what's wrong with that?!:lol: or, indeed, picking fights? :p

Hmm, Flack not dealing with things in a healthy way? I think I find that to be preferable to what I read originally, suggesting he would deal with things by focusing on his work. Whilst immersing himself in work does seem like a very Flack thing to do, I quite like the idea of him exploring the more unhealthy ways to grieve. As long as they don't take it too far, I don't want the lovely Don Flack to change completely this season. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back