CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

Aren’t promos always meant to mislead a little? So they get people interested and watching? Isn’t that the whole point of it? ;)

Besides, Stella and Adam, wouldn’t that be kind of like hooking up with your goofy, little brother? Feels like that to me. I mean, I first thought they were trying to establish something between them but then it kind of ran out and I got the impression that Adam is just generally loved and appreciated.
    And that interview with I think it was Lenkov sometime during the last season, wasn't it about season 6 when it was said that they have lot’s of ideas for Stella but romance isn’t one of them?
    Could change, of course, but since Stella is Adam’s superior it would be kind of… a huge storyline they’d have to deal with :p
    Not to mention that Stella told Mac not too long ago about the woman in his life... not that it would be the first time that something unlogical would happen but still...

Just my two cents on that one.

2. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I totally agree with you. Adam is generally liked as funny,weird, childish person and yet brillian who runs around in the lab doing all kind of stuff. But that's just it, like you said the guffy little brother, I realy can't see how the two of them would get together...
    Also, I trully want to see what they have planned for Stella this season!! You have sparked my imagination :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

You say you want spoilers??? I got spoilers.
    Click on this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_NY_(season_6)
    Then scroll down to list of episodes. That's where the spoilers are.
    In that list of episodes it tells a little about each of the first 5 episodes (601-605). At the top of that page it says season 6 will consist of 25 episodes. Bonus episode. Maybe that writers' strike during season 4 was a good thing. This will be the 2nd season we've gotten 25 episodes instead of the usual 24.

One more thing. Not spoiler related. Sam222, I love and want your avatar.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Millie is the name of Gary's real mother, Mac Canna is the name of his son.

5. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Thnks for the great pics!! awww poor Flack looks so lost and confused, now correct me if i'm wrong, but is this shirt not the same one he's wearing in the promo when he's kissing that dame??

6. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I'm 90% sure that this is a filming pic not a promo shot and he is probably bored between takes.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well it looks like we will see Mac's parents in that episode. Funny, there isn't a mention of a young Mac is there? I probably missed it if there was. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's going to confide in Stella about his past? She's his best friend and long time partner. (Yeah, I ship them. I want them together eventually.) This is a good way of Mac opening up about his past. I also wonder if he'll bring up Claire? I usually like Mac-centered storylines, as long as they are not overdone. Especially one's about his past with Claire. The 333 one was okay. The bank robbery one was a bit hasty in my book. To me it would have been interesting to have Mac remember bits and pieces throughout the season then eventually catch Joe than to have it all shoved into 43 minutes.

So, I'm wondering how this 'young Mac' storyline will play out. I wonder if there will be mention of his dad's military service?

We'll have to wait and see.. October is that the air date??

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

also, Casey Siemaszko who was in run silent run deep was in OM&M too - he was Curly. also, Mare Winningham from greater good was his wife in George Wallace. what with Chief Sinclair being in Forrest Gump as well, i get the impression he has some influence either over the casting people or over the people he's worked with before who want to work with him again. it's cool!

i agree, i thought that was wrapped up pretty quickly too! i liked the 333 one much more.

9. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

can't wait for the new season.....poor danny :(........cant wait to see what happens....

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I agree with you, LpoHeartsNick! It does look like a filming pic. Though it is rare that we see Flack in casual clothes, almost as rare as Mac lol So I'm wondering what kind of scene he's filming... If it was for 6.01, is everyone working on their day off to crack the case or are they wearing casual clothes to "blend in" to avoid being seen by the murderer? Intrigue.

Everyone is talking about Flack picking up a girl at the bar... was it in the promo video? :eek: Because I don't think I've seen this!

And one last thing about the pictures : love the shoes!!! :p

11. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

hahahah not gonna lie to you thats the first thing I noticed and I was very impressed , looks like Flack is no slouch when it comes to style... except for maybe those tie's of his hahah Or maybe he is trying to start a new fashioned trend, of things that don't work well together hahaha He makes it look super hawt anyhow lol

12. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ Hahaha! That's the first thing I noticed too :lol: What knowledge he lacks with ties is compensate with the shoes! I think my all time favorite Flack tie is the Christmas one :lol:

13. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

^ hahahah oh yah who could forget the christmas tie, classic oh Flack, if only your shoes could plan your daily outfits lol

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Have we had any discussion of the Hawkes episode yet?

15. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

hill harper just tweeted a minute ago:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.