Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm thinking that Catherine is maybe the target? :confused: And while moving the dummy to the garage or something, the shootout begins.

I honestly have no idea. :lol:

2. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Thanks for the link Ankeila! :thumbsup: I've been looking for that promo everywhere.

To me it seems like there's going to be an attack on the lab. And maybe the "dummy" is someone who works in the lab that we don't really care or know about just to have Catherine witness somebody being shot?

3. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Maybe they're going to get one of the three-letter agencies on the show to drum up some excitement :p NSA, CIA, FBI..they're always up to no good :p

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Darnit, I still can't see who is behind Nick shooting. :lol: Is it Sara, Cath, Brass, one of the other cops? I'll be shocked, but pleasantly so if it's Greg who has finally started to carry a weapon. :lol: Maybe part of it is a drill and then a real shooting happens?

What the heck is up with the MIB looking dudes? :lol:

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm pretty sure now it's Sara. Looks like she and Nick are in the garage and both shooting after the car/van as it drives away.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay, that looks to me like two different episodes merged into the longer promo.

First one, Gunfire in the lab with Doc calling SECURITY! And did anyone else think that was Det. Vartann shooting before Cath fell with the dummy? I hope so ;)

Second, the van pulling away, more people, different episode or not chasing the van shooting.

It could all be related, or like I said two different episodes to promote the whole season.

Either way, looks intense.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm pretty sure that's Sara now. I think they're outside PD. Look at the symbol on the window behind Nick and Sara when they shoot and compare it to the symbol on Nick's jacket (in The Gone Dead Train). The only thing I'm confused about is that in the early seasons you got the the feeling that the lab, the morgue, and PD were 3 seperate locations/buildings. I'm not so sure about that now. Whether they're in a parking lot or a garage who knows (probably which ever one looked/worked the best the for the episode)?

Susan

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Darn it! No Greg in the previews. This is not a good way to get me to watch. I hope to God he's in the premiere episode.

9. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks for the link. Nick's shooting,Sara's shooting with him as well?

10. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Louise Lombard returns to CSI :confused:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Sofia's coming back? Woo-hoo! I hope they explain her absence... and I hope she has a lot of scenes with Brass. I love their scenes. They play well off each other. :D

12. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

You know they're bringing a lot of people back. Could this mean that Season 10 will be the final season? Or did TPTB realize that some people don't like it when characters just drop off the face of the earth?

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That or maybe they realized the addition of Mr. Fishburne is not enough to keep viewers around.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Sofia's coming back? That's interesting. I'm neither here nor there as far as Sofia's concerned, but maybe they'll explain where she's been for two years.

Now what about the lab rats? Particularly, my favourite, Mandy?

15. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I'm pretty sure it's Sara shooting with Nick, you can see her running out of the building.

So Sophia might be back. That would be nice I guess (unless they somehow make her a CSI again).

Also, Gerald said that he is unsure of Bobby's future and that he was supposed to be in 3 episodes but he had other projects. I still hope we'll see Bobby D again this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.