Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yeah. But. Every single spoiler, even Jorja herself has stated that Sara is the one that contacted the crime lab. Not the other way around. Why they would take her back is a bit beyond me. Even if she'd been a model employee during her tenure, when you leave like that, without so much as a word, they don't accept you back. Notice that after Warrick got shot, they wouldn't even give her a temporary access. Does not compute.

I hope all of this is resolved in the opener, and resolved in a believable manner.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nope, I will not watch football, not even for CSI :lol:

However, it would be real nice if CBS actually put the promo on their website so everyone could see it. Now there's a concept I think would work. :rolleyes:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The "something happens that brings them closer together" scares me a bit. I'm a little gunshy after they killed off Warrick.

4. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Not wanting to disagree but Sara didn't contact the lab, someone from the lab reached out to her. Either CM or NS said it was Ecklie that called looking for a recommendation and Sara said something like "I think it's me". Jorja said in the AOL interview that she felt that Grissom and Sara had kept in contact with the team and that Sara came back to help.

And again there was nothing stated on the show that I recall that said she left the lab without notice. She left Grissom with a note but we do not know if she was in contact with Ecklie or not. And as I recall in For Warrick that she was free to move about the lab so I don't see where she was denied access.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this but that's the spoilers I know of...:)

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Well ain't that a bummer, I missed it! I'm sure youtube will have it up by the time I get off at 5:00. Can you see anything more? Was someone shot?

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Lol @ the dummy prop. Maybe the dummy is the one they tried to crush Greg with in one episode and they just dressed it up nice. :lol:

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I've posted some caps from the commercial in the spoiler pic thread. :) It's not a dummy. Everyone take a look at them and see what your thoughts are on what's going on. :)

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Looking at the caps, I stand corrected, but I swear to you that I paused it at one point and it looked like a freaking dummy! Of course I couldn't get it to that point again, though :lol:

Sigh, Youtube, seriously, nothing on the longer promo? You fail almost as hard as CBS.com!

9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Okay I just saw the promo. Hopefully someone else who is video savvy also was watching the football game(which is a good game)can put it on youtube or wherever.

Anyways, the words are "the stakes have never been higher" and "they'll need each other now more than ever".

It's somewhere in the lab. Doc Robbins hits someone with his crutch. He yells for security. It appears that maybe Nick and Sara ran out of the building and that's when they shot but I'm not sure. It's about maybe 45 seconds long and it's action packed. I think I saw Brass running but I'm not sure. I don't remember seeing Ray or Greg but it really was a lot of information to process. :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  10. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Saw the promo too. No Brass or Greg that I saw and trust me, I was looking.

Guys with suits and dark glasses bust into the morgue and SuperDave looks alarmed. Doc yells for security and fends someone off with his crutch. Lots of Nick - looks like he runs into the parking lot after the guys in suits. Catherine is there with the guy who gets shot and then there's the Nick and Sara shot. Token Ray shot because heaven forbid we forget he's there.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Man that sounds intense....Action!Nick! is back! I just hope George is being careful with his back.

12. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:guffaw:Now i can see it is not a dummy at all, thanks Smokey. Ok then, just yummy! It looks like the lab busted by MIB. Shots... So it means we will see lots of broken glass . Damn, i don't wanna sing the no Greg song again but i just did :shifty:

Anyway, the promo seems very exciting.

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I really have no problem with them showing one Ray picture. After all, he could have dominated the whole promo or dominate all the spoilers. He has passed that torch onto someone else... But I digress. I haven't seen the 45 second promo yet, but it looks like it will be pretty interesting. It's about time TPTB throw us a bone.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It still looks like al dummy to me, or maybe I'm being the dummy and can't see it properly.:wtf:.good eyes you folks have..

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It really does look like a dummy. The dummy looks really stiff (like a dummy would!) I don't know if the facial expressions mean anything.

They've accomplished what they wanted: get the fans talking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.