Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for that info, Ankeila. I was just about to ask about Bobby. I hope he'll return. He was only briefly seen in the season premiere last year. He didn't even have any dialogue. I miss Bobby D. :D

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm not so big on a possibility of Sophia coming back. Having her in the opening credits and in most every episode is the main reason we didn't get Vega, Vartann, and the rest of those guys. According to that story she's returning "to her previous role". To me that means she's going to be back in the opening credits and there in some way, shape, or form every week. I much prefer having an assortment of detectives than having Sophia constantly. :)shifty: No I'm not a Sophia fan. When she left it took me quite a few weeks to actually realize she was missing. :shifty:)

Heck! It sounds like they're looking for a female character. If that's all they want I'd rather have Riley back or even Sara back on a permanent basis.

Susan

3. col1990

col1990 Victim

I wonder if sophia will come on during the 6th episode after sara leaves or if she will come on during the premiere?

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Sofia is coming back? I hope she is still a cop, she does have chemistry with Brass, Greg and Warrick. I rather have Sofia as a cop then CSI. Unless, she is a FBI or something, I'm not sure. I hope Vega, Vartaan and Cavalier come back too.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I imagine it'll be later in the show. They've already released the cast list for ep 1 and she wasn't on there.

6. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Ok. Just watched the extended promo about 15 times in quick sucession (the last five with the sound off because the scream makes me cringe) and from the position of Cath and "the dummy" when it's shot, in theory Cath shouldn't get hit by that bullit. It passes through "the dummy's" shoulder and misses her... unless there's a second shot fired and that hits her...

IDK... REALLY WANT THE SEASON TO START NOW!!!!! (even though I have to wait til the Friday to watch the ep on the Internet as I live in the UK) I think I'd go mad if I had to wait til it's aired here to find out what happens!!!!!!

Also, glad to hear Sofia is coming back! I was really dissatisfied with the lack of explaination after she disappeared!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I know some don't like Sofia, but I'm thrilled. I don't care whether she's a CSI or a cop as long as she's back.

Ah...Sofia:adore:

8. col1990

col1990 Victim

I really hope this is not the last season since they're bringing back Sophia and Sara. But then again if it was the last season they wouldn't really care about bringing back veiwers which was their goal for this season.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On Sofia coming back I'm lukewarm or neutral. She had some shinning moments, especially with Brass on the shooting in "ABRTI", but I don't care one way or another, so who's next? OH Grissom:p

CBS BEGS WP TO RETURN gossip, hearsay and rurmors at the most, but his name does keep popping up on returning, well soon find out. Maybe Warrick too, it was all a ruse, he's not really dead:rolleyes:

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

No offence but they are basing this on a National Enquirer article. And the facts are a bit misconstrued. Grissom left mid season 9 not at the end and Fishburne came in as Grissom left and it wasn't at the beginning of the season. Inconsistencies like that just lead me to believe that it's not exactly true.

Don't get me wrong but bringing back Grissom would be such a slap in the face to Fishburne and everyone else that they couldn't make it without him. I think he'll show up in some form from time to time but I can't see him coming back full time. Unless this season is going to be the last. Then bring everyone back and let's have a real good time.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I am not happy about the return of Sophia. I know she has a lot of fans, but I wasn't one of them. I felt she had no chemistry with the cast, at all.

I was glad when she left. She just didn't fit in, IMO. Unlike Riley, who I was getting used to, I never got used to her.

I doubt Grissom will come back, maybe as a guest star. Unfortunately, I don't think tptb get it. Yes, a lot of fans left when Grissom left the show. There are some people that watched the show just to see him and weren't 'actual' fans of the show itself. No matter what tptb do, it will not bring those viewers back unless Petersen returns. This goes for Sara and Warrick too. They had fans that watched just for them.

I am a fan of the show and Nick's my favorite. At this point, I don't know if I would still watch if Nick left. I probably would only because I do like the show and the forensics.

If tptb would just stop with the 'stunts' and go back to how CSI always was, the ratings might go up. I really enjoyed "The Grave Shift" because it so felt like the old CSI and then they had to go and mess it up. :rolleyes:

Man, it is September 24th yet? :scream:

12. Desertwind

Kasey I prefaced it with "hearsay, gossip and rumors" and it's been talked about for ages, he's in L.A., it's no slap in the fact for LF, he got him the job:confused: They'd be great together:thumbsup:nothing is beyond happening at this point, and I feel that he will be a "guest", remember he's still ex. producer. Who thought the other two ex CSI's would return?

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I thought Sofia had great chemistry, particularly with Grissom, Greg and Brass. I wish we had more of her in Season 5, mainly an appearance in Grave Danger. I think she was on maternity leave though.

Anyway, she was the only regular female cop and that offered a little something different. I'm going to get yelled at for this, but I thought she was better with Grissom than Sara (hears shotguns being loaded). Her bantering with Brass and Catherine was great. I'd like to see her interact with Ray and get her reaction to the new undersheriff.

However, if Riley was kicked out by Sofia, then I wouldn't be as happy. More conflicted, as I like both.

I can't wait for the new season.

14. Desertwind

From 2 readers in the new TV Guide "Fall Preview"~

THE LIFE OF RILEY
    "Lauren Lee Smith was the worst thing to happen to the show. Hopefully cutting off this damaged limb will make CSI stronger and the #1 show yet again"
    name withheld
    Fargo N.D.

"When Grissom left and Warrick was killed, I was willing to give CSI the benefit of the doubt. But with this latest fiasco..Riley's out, Sara's back in..I've decided to quit watching altogether"
    name witheld
    Woodbury, Tenn.

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

From Dustin Lee Abraham's twitter:

I cleaned that up a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.