Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

How could a dummy change its facial expression??

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Okay. I just re-watched this version of the promo and I don't notice a change in expression at all. :confused: There's no facial characteristics. I've also had a few friends watch it, and they're positive it's a dummy. Notice when they're being shot at, Catherine kind of uses it for cover.

Would she do that with a regular person?

Also, normal people don't bend that way.

3. Smokey

Did you look at the caps in the pic thread? Looks like he's going "Aaaaaa, I've been shot!" to me. :)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Guess we won't know for sure until the end of September. ;)

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

In the longer promo that I saw last night, it didn't look like a dummy. The shot of the guy is different than what's in the short promo--you could see his face and what looked like blood around a small bullet hole in his shirt. It also looked like he was leaning heavily on Catherine and she was trying to carry him out of danger.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Alright, I'm going to have to put my two cents in. When I first saw the 'blink and you'll miss it' promo, I never thought it was a dummy. Personally, I think your all crazy. :lol: Just kidding.

I don't think it's a dummy. I mean they wouldn't have a drill within the lab, it could compromise evidence.

I'm telling ya, it's the whole JFK conspiracy theory all over again and the whole did Grissom or Nick say "oh my god" in last seasons premiere (I still say that was Nick, but that's me).

Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. :shifty:

7. Saramaniaca

Saramaniaca Victim

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm in Massachusetts. I gave up on network television yesterday morning. Everything was Ted Kennedy (RIP). So I haven't seen this new longer promo yet. Hopefully Cold Case is on tonight and they'll show it during that. Just checked youtube and it's not there yet.

Here's a excellent version of the short promo. Sorry if it's already put up here. I might not have gone back far enough to see it. :)

GNRFan (and other Greggo fans) I used to believe that the less Nick we got in the promo the more Nick we got in the actual episode. There were too many times I was sorely disappointed after seeing Nick in the promo to find out that it was all the Nick there was in that episode. (Yes there were a few exceptions. :thumbsup:)

Susan

9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I don't think it's a dummy either since it looks like it's dragging Catherine down to me and I'm sure she's strong enough to hold up a dummy.

Oh and on the JKF conspiracy. Just to add to it, in Dead Doll when they get to the mustang, I always thought it was Nick who yelled out "Sara" two times. Then I was ready the transcript and it has Grissom saying it. I swear it's not him...

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm truly losing my marbles. I've watched that promo so many times and I still think it's a dummy.:guffaw:

But hey! It could be a real person.

ETA: Okay I've watched a few more times. I think it's a human, but an odd looking human that is.:lol: Could be just the camera angle.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Good acting, on the part of the dummy? :p

Contortionist? Here is one Las Vegas Contortionist: Enkhee just as an example not as a guest star, etc.

What I haven't seen the promo, and forgot to look at the caps, I am right now going on what I have read, so either its a very good acting on the part of a dummy or a real person, either of which is apparently very flexable. :D :lol:

12. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I was thinking more along the lines of 'it's a dummy' as in, it's supposed to be a real dude but clearly it's a prop. :lol:

13. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

The longer promo is uploaded on youtube now.

Well, they sure know how to get me excited for the premiere, even though Greg isn't in the promo.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Now that's a way to get the fans excited about the premiere! Looks really intriguing--can't wait to see what comes of it.

(Also, I have to point out--Catherine is using the "dummy" (?) for cover. The hair looks off, too)

15. Smokey

Well, someone was definitely shooting to kill the "dummy", so if that's what it is then they must have been using it as a decoy or something.

I want the season to start NOWWWWWW!!!! :lol: Just a little over three weeks tho. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.