CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Se parakalo, Lori!;)

And yeah whats up with Reverand Mac!!!
Aparently Mac has decided to "embrace" celibacy :lol:.
C'mon Mac WAKE UP! That woman is YOURS!:drool::drool:

Perl--->
It is true that Stella always has magnificent dresses! It is the woman who has very good taste and who knows how to emphasize
I absolutely agree. I am glad she looks so relax and with those great colours. She needs red, orange, white, green! Alive colours;) But i will love her whatever she wears:thumbsup:

Man, it's like I haven't been here since forever!!! Actually, I haven't been on any CSI:NY forum much these days. Glad I haven't missed major spoiler in my absence :lol:

The more I look at the pictures, and the more I wish we were September yet. Damn! I'm so impatient lol The heat must not help my temper either :p

C'mon Mac WAKE UP! That woman is YOURS!:drool::drool:
Hahaha! Men don't catch 'em quick, huh?! :lol:

yes, nice pics of Adam and Hawkes. I wonder what they are looking at? That one pic shows some interesting looks on their faces - hmmmm!

Thanks for all the spoilers and the pictures:D

I can't wait for the promos to start.

The spoilers for the new season seem really interesting but I hope with Danny's injuries the first episodes won't be too dramatic:shifty:

6.05 "Battle Scars"

Unfortunately, I can't give you more information than that. Someone else with access to the spoilers will have to tell us what this one is about. :)

6.05 "Battle Scars"

Unfortunately, I can't give you more information than that. Someone else with access to the spoilers will have to tell us what this one is about. :)

Maybe it's an episode where Danny and Flack go topless and compare their wounds? :p :shifty:

Originally Posted by PerfectAnomaly
Originally Posted by Faylinn
6.05 "Battle Scars"

Maybe it's an episode where Danny and Flack go topless and compare their wounds? :p :shifty:

Now that would be a good episode :D:lol:
I would totally record that episode :lol: There have not been enough shirtless!Flack scenes in this show.

I've only had a minute to look over the spoilers, but while--alas!--there doesn't appear to be a Danny/Flack shirtless scene (really, they could rub each other down with lotion... :devil: ;) ), there is a Danny/Flack interrogation scene!

The case is the murder of a hip hop dancer who apparently is killed during a robbery gone bad.

If Danny is with flack during an interrogation the suspect should better not being agressive to him or Flack might see red and be very pissed up I can say I would love to see Flack being over protector towards Danny

If Danny is with flack during an interrogation the suspect should better not being agressive to him or Flack might see red and be very pissed up I can say I would love to see Flack being over protector towards Danny

Me too!! I think that would be so great. Man, if someone went after Danny in an interrogation... wow. I could totally see Flack losing his cool over that! I remember how he was in "On the Job" when a cop was just mouthing off to Danny--Flack actually pushed the guy! :eek: I can only imagine how much more protective he'll be with Danny being in a wheelchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back