Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah and it looks like Eric is awake and smiling in that group shot. It looks like Natalia might be saying something and he is reacting to it! :D

One theory of all the media outlet's shot down! :lol:

Plus Adam tweeted a few hours ago that he was landing in LA and heading straight for the set of the show to work. Right now they are shooting ep 803. Probably finishing it up. 804 begins shooting on Thursday.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I thought so too. She's probably telling him she ran out & patented a bullet-proof helmet & named it The Delko. :lol:
    Good to know he's awake with everyone around him though. :thumbsup:

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is nice to see that the writers are bringing back or attempting to bring back the idea of the "team." It has been missing and considering the premiere is a flashback to how they all come together it seems the ep ends with them all together....the then and the now :D

5. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Is it just me or does it look like Eric may be awake in the picture where the team is standing around his bed? I tried zooming in, but it's too blurry to really be able to tell for sure. It may just be wishful thinking on my part, but what do the rest of you think?

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Oh, I'm sorry. I do agree though; their relationship is nothing like it was in the earlier seasons; I loved it when H called her "ma'm" and he meant it with respect and borderline affection.

Even if Adam stays and never leaves, solidifying their relationship should be one of the priorities if they want to get back to the team unity shown in the early seasons.

I agree with that accessment. It is as if they are waiting for the other one to something off beat so they can hate them again. Ahh the quest for Alpha Male:)

You too? Maybe deep down that is the main reason I want them to cool it.

:guffaw::lol: That made me laugh out load!:lol::guffaw:

It looks like he is awake enough to talk to me. Does it look as if he mouth is moving to anyone else?

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Adam's Twitter:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually,his mouth looks like it's slanted to one side as if he's had a stroke.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: Nice.

Natalia: Uh...Alexx, is he supposed to look that way?
    Alexx: Mehh, it'll go away.
    Ryan: Nice shootin', Amos!
    Calleigh: Shut up Ryan.
    Horatio: *snickers*

10. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

I have seen the pics and exactly where do they think calleigh looks 12 years younger??? she still looks exactly the same....

Could have done a ponytail or at least something with her hair and a little dark lippy like she used to and maybe might have convinced meand i know im getting technical but is that shirt in the pic shes wearing the same as the one from Bang Bang Your Debt??? looks similiar to me but....

Better mark it on the calendar theyre all in one room at the same time gosh miracles do hapen in miami!:lol:

11. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

12. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

When I first saw the pics I thought that Cal's picture was from the present day instead of twelve years ago. How is it that they made everyone except Calleigh look younger? They should have given her back some of the outfits that she wore in season one to make it more realistic in my opinion.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh come on, you think Emily can just loose the weight she's gained in the years just like that? Give her some slack, I remember the petite Calleigh. So cute :lol: the only reason we say Delko looks younger was the fact that he has hair, if he hadnt any he'd look the same. The best look I have to say is Horatio, he does look different.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Eric really looks like he just had a stroke, oh poor guy LOL

The only thing which made me think that her individual pic was from the past wwere....oh yeah the rolls of paper which actually looked like they were from Middle Ages :lol:

I surely wasn't thinking about her wieght. I was thinking about her hair and her clothes.

They surely could have made her longer hair (you know hair extensions do exist especially if you have some hair on you head) and surely not that straight 'cause I highly doubt I've seen women with straight hair back in 1997 even on TV shows (it's like picturing Miss Parker from the Pretender with straight hair back in 1997 or all the women on E.R. or F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with straight hair in 1997 :wtf:). Sorry I just can't do that :lol:

Her clothes...what about some fugly blouses she used to wear back in s1?? Or what about some juvenile long-sleeved t-shirts or tank tops like the ones she used to wear?
    The top she's wearing in the pic reminds me a lot the one she wore during s4 premiere :wtf:

....and a short-sleeved shirt ;).
    See? It's just a matter of hair and clothes....like they did with everyone except Emily :p

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Eric and Horatio look fine to me, Calleigh I would have expected would wear something more 90s and have more 90s hair, but I guess it works.

It's so strange that they're all playing their 20's and Ryan will have to be 17 and played by someone else! (there was really no way out of that). I just really hope they cast someone that looks similar to present day Ryan, because otherwise I'll be like :confused:

Given, I guess generally we all start to level out appearance wise in our early 20's, but that doesn't mean we look like completely different people in our teens.

As for the chubby-Ryan thing, I'm, not sure if this is still in play but even so I'm all for it. Of course I was also thinking about a 'skinny twiggy Ryan' and I think that would have made more sense since Ryan was skinnier in Season 3 and muscled up later on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.