Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't Griss' mom pass away? I thought that was mentioned in a ep one time. I could be wrong. My memory is faulty a lot, so... :lol:

2. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Me too. I wonder if Nana Olaf is still alive for us to see :p

Wasn't he about to publish a book before Warrick was killed? The new serial killer storyline could serve a material for him to write a "fictional" mystery book and become a mini J.K. Rowling of sorts. I'd like something else for Greg as well, but that would create an even bigger discussion here :p.

3. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

<snip>

Lady Heather That would be the cherry on the cake.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Lady Heather, I think it would be great if she showed up in a Grissom-less episode and everyone had to deal with her new career and lifestyle. Given the way they both behaved in TGTBATD, I think Cath and Brass would have a particularly hard time accepting the "new" Heather (who is really the same Heather we know and love).

4. electra

electra Pathologist

The way I see it Sara is in no position to give Catherine advice about how to lead the team.Catherine is already doing a fine job with that.Unless is something Sara does(like a mistake ) that brings the old team together ,this just doesn't make any sense at all.

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

:guffaw:That just made my day. LMAOOOOOOOO

I like the whole family thing, but I'm just confused about the whole Sara thing. I guess that we'll have to wait and see what TPTB are gonna do...I mean, maybe in the first episode there will be a breakdown, cause don't forget, at the end of Season 9, Ray had to shoot someone. Maybe that's gonna cause a crack in the armour? Who knows.

6. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I don't think Sara's returning for that. Cath's doing a great job,maybe the team is not so united. Sara can help with that,she'll come back with a air fresh and revitalized.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

WTF!

And then this:

Me = not happy.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm with you, Vegaslights! God, no!

Riley never got her footing because the tptb shoved her to the background.

They want me to believe that Sara left, because she couldn't do it anymore and was burned out, but now is ready to come back? Don't buy it. When people leave those type of jobs because they're burned out, they don't come back.

Then they want me to believe that the Undersheriff, Ecklie, is going to want her back. After she was insubordinate to him and Catherine and said should've been fired.

These people are nuts.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm with you two. I much prefer Riley to Sara.

If they'd given her a chance she might have gotten better footing. Can anyone remember an episode other than No Way Out that dealt much with Riley at all?

Susan

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Didn't Corinne Marrinan also say that we would also find out about her back story in Season 10, and she said this back in May:

Link: http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/corinne_marrinan2.shtml

So a lot has changed apparently.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well this sucks..they never gave her character a chance.

It's okay. Lauren Lee Smith will land on her feet. She's a great actress.

I think this is the only way George will get any screen time. Throw a hissy fit and walk out.. that way the writers will remember he's there.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank gawd, she sucked, no acting skills and no personailty/boring, and talked like she was reading her lines from a cue-card. a DUD. The character Riley didn't fit the CSI guidelines, apparently. NOT the actress LLS, I know nothing about her what-so-ever. And on giving her a chance, a whole season was the chance, and she failed miserably, my opinion. That does clear up a few things about Jorja returning, and why she lasted for 9 years~ [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Actually Desertwind, Lauren Lee Smith had quite the calling card before she came to CSI. She acted in several independant movies, was on Mutant X and the L Word. She's a brave actress and very good person.

Her acting card far exceeds anything Jorja Fox as ever done. She is too good for CSI, and will probably wind up doing something even better than rhyming off crime scenes in a valley girl voice such as someone we all know does or spend her time pining for some man like Jorja Fox did for several seasons!

And...the fact that she's a Canadian, makes your comment very insulting and clearly shows you seem to fail miserably when it comes to the concept of tact and respect.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I could say the same about Jorja's acting during seasons 5-8. No personality, really boring. For Smith, she clicked extremely well with the cast, particularly Eads and Szmanda. Her character, Riley, seemed to have real chemistry with Nick and Greg and it was great to see them play around.

It would have been great to see the back story to her character this season. I'm really wondering why she had to leave. :confused:

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, not to mention she wasn't given a chance. Tptb never gave her one. Never wrote a good story line for her.

To meet a salary demand, I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.