Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right the article is very funny but the first section is very very true she can wear an outfit and rock it out better than Megan Foxx.

The title of the article is somewhat akward.

You are so right the article is very funny but the first section is very very true she can wear an outfit and rock it out better than Megan Foxx.

The title of the article is somewhat akward.

I agree, she would look good even in sack. She definitely doesn't need to show every part of her body to look sexy and hot. She just has a class.:thumbsup:

Wow, that was good, way, of, explain Calleigh/Emily, wasn't it? Someone said she'd look good in a sack:guffaw:, i like your humour. Doesn't Calleigh look darker than Emily, at times, or all the time i think?

texmex327 thanks for both the article and the pic you posted.

The article was simply awesome, love anything has been said in it LOL.

Thank you so much for posting this delkolover

Procter's undeniable sex appeal manages to shine through — even when the writing on CBS' sun-soaked CSI franchise veers toward the ridiculous.
Couldn't have said it better. Glad that people understand the difference between the person and the show/franchise. :thumbsup:

While I don't watch those other shows (Though I often watch clips of Law and Order at times) I think Emily and Eva's spots on that list are well deserved

Couldn't have said it better. Glad that people understand the difference between the person and the show/franchise.

I feel the same way when I think of Christopher Reeve in Superman III and IV but in terms of performance .

Hey guys our beautiful Emily has been picked by Entertainment Weekly as one of the "15 Smartest, Sexiest Crime-fighters of '09: The Women"

She is actually #2 behind only Mariska Hargitay of L&O:SVU!!!

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20293661,00.html

ELR is fourth behind CSI's Marg H

And former Marisol portrayer Anna De La Garza came in 10th

Thanks for posting it. I'm glad she the second one on the list. But for me she's definitely number one.:thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better. Glad that people understand the difference between the person and the show/franchise.
I feel the same way when I think of Christopher Reeve in Superman III and IV but in terms of performance .
Well....I usually think about it in terms of performance too. At least, this time they had the decency to make this kind of distinction even if from a physical POV.

You know, usually, it's almost impossible to have a great show/movie with fantastic plotlines (so that you won't find any WTF? moment :wtf:) and a fantastic cast, I mean everyone, old and young people, protagonists and guest stars and so on and so forth. Yep, lately I've been watching some good movies (with Oscar actors/actresses) which left me with lots of WTF moments :wtf: while some other shows which weren't that popular or highly spoken really surprised me....and I came to this kind of conclusion **shrugs**

CSI:Miami is the typical show where you have some great actors and actresses, but certain plots tend to leave you astonished and literally confuesed. The problem comes when people can't really figure out the difference between the show and the actors/actresses who play in.

Look at Emily, there's no way to deny she's a great actress (one of the bests, actually :p), though some stupid people will always complain about her being southern (how can you complain on such a thing? :scream::klingon:). But the fact that the whole CSI:Franchise has some weird plotlines (there's no way to deny it especially when they concern the protagonists) makes things awkward and people tend to confuse the person with the show.

That's one of the reasons why I can see the so highly spoken Academy not picking her up for a nominee while they have always the same people to choose among.

This is the kind of articles which I like most, the ones where you can see the distinction among the person (physically in this case, but some others also from a performance POV) and the show where the person plays in.
This is also why I find myself wanting her on something else rather than the CSI:Franchise because sometimes I do feel that she can do better than what TPTB offer to her charachter ;)

**ahem** enough for a rant, I guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back