Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I just saw this on the front page of CSIfiles. Our Eva has been nominated for her role of Natalia Boa Vista for a Kudo award presented by the Imagen Foundation. The winners are to be announced at the 24th Annual Imagen Awards scheduled to air August 21st.
    Congratulations Eva, & best of luck!! :thumbsup:

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I hope she wins! Thanks for lettin us know! I wish we could vote for her! She does so good though! Best of luck to you Evaaaaa!

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Crossing my fingers for her! She absolutely deserves the postive attention. She's a complete professional and an totally amazing actress.

Go Eva!!:thumbsup:

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I really hope she gets it. Congrats Eva and good luck!!:thumbsup:

5. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Eva and Kaya went to the premiere of the movie G-force!

[​IMG]

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Aww she looks so much like her mommy and they match! That's so cute! Thanks Veggie for the pic!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:eek: That's Kaya??! Wow, it doesn't even look like the same chubby-cheeked little girl we used to see -- of course neither does my 7 year old, but STILL I can't believe how much she's grown!
    What a beautiful woman she'll turn out to be .... just like her Mama. :p
    Ya know, I think this is the perfect time to get Kaya to make a guest appearance on Miami.

Thanx Veggie for the pic :)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Kaya is a cutie, and has her mom's fashion sense.Eva looks beautifully slim,I'm jealous.Perhaps she will inspire me to dust off some of those exercise DVD's.

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Nice to see i'm not the only one who wants to see Kaya on csi!!

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I'm up for her appearing too

11. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

That would be nice to see. Eva's sister appeared in an episode as well so who's to say?

12. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I would love to see her on the show! I've been wondering if that would ever happen. I could just see it now! I wish it would happen!

13. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I watched Miami Confidential last night and IMO it was another Natalia centric ep that was a winner!! One thing I like about all the Nat-centric episodes is that they really show some growth in her character and if they keep it up, her character will become just as headstrong as Calleigh

Another thing I noticed about Eva is that she works well with just about everybody especially David Caruso

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I am one that doesn't want her to be overly headstrong. I like the growth tptb have given her so far & while she seems to take her job serious, she doesn't seem to let it run her, which I like. To an extent, I do think she's driven, as seen by her comment to Rich ["I don't give up either"], but there's something very different about her character that draws me in, like the way she gives people the benefit of the doubt, especially her co-workers. I just don't want them to pull the same-o same-o with her character in making her rough around the edges -- she isn't that way & imo it's that quality in her that makes her stand out --it's what appeals to me.

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree, MJ. It's Natalia's basic humanity that makes her so very special. She's compassionate and empathetic. Much more so than Calleigh I think.

I really don't want to see Natalia become anything like Calleigh. She's too uniquely perfect as she is. I want her to just be Natalia. ;)

She does, doesn't she? :) I think she's just a really nice person and a very professional actress. And I do love watching Eva and David. They have always had a unique chemistry (non-shipper here!) that makes it a joy to watch Horatio and Natalia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.