Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

If Mac was passionate i imagine they would be in a stablished relationship already. How do you think their first kiss could be? Shy? Or Passionate from the beginning?
    I imagine they would show "love symptoms" (loving stares or something like that) :D episodes back

I remember very vividly Stella sitting all sexy on his desk in front of him :lol: :lol: :lol: But also i remember how she adviced him to go after Reed. Thanks to her Reed is alive because Mac wouldn't have known he was kidnapped by the cabbie killer
    Awwwwww how beautiful when Stella called desesperate to Mac and they kneeled down to Reed's side as his parents

Ladies, i want to keep torturing you :D . This is one of S5 Treasures

Stella Bonasera is SO in love with him
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

well it might be that Mac is shy in the start, but as soon as they get together he'll be more passionate? some guys are like that, suprise you with the passion they have inside saved all for you:D
    I think the first kiss they share might be a bit shy in the start but maybe end up more passionate*shrugs*
    Lol, that's almost how I look at the guy I have a crush on:alienblush: I can't keep my eyes of him when he's in the same room as me:alienblush::lol: and it looks like Stella can't keep her eyes away from Mac;) hehe:D:lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

That's true :D They become into a volcano once they feel they are free to show their feelings :alienblush: :D
    But the truth is, I want to know who would start the kissing, Mac or Stella? Because we know our Stella is wild but she would be very happy and thrilled if Mac was who made the move :D
    So just one kiss? :D
    awwwwww so sweet :D If you look a puddle next to Mac's feet is Stella who is melting :lol: :lol: :lol: Mac has started to look at her in that same way :D Remember Yarzheit :D

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear family of the Smacked :),

phew, you post like the devils, hard job to catch up :D.

My dear and mad Ghawazee :D :),

whatever a "Schraubenmutter" is, it´s not me :lol:; you probably meant "Mutterschraube", but even that´s not me :lol:- ich bin eine harte Nuss- now try your dictionary with this :D.

Well, you know me already quite well, at least considering my Sunday night plans :D. But I haven´t run to Austria, would be a bit too far away from my place, but I try to scream over the Alps to greet udonna and ask her where she is ;). And I´m definitely not hiding in anybody´s house, why would I :D?

OK, I´ll bet my bum that you won´t convert me into a Smackie :lol:.

Great friendship does this, but nothing more :D :angel:. Also great friends know when it´s better to say nothing and great friends enjoy each other´s company.

Well, I dunno but to me it feels as if he still has these unscrutable looks, I´m afraid :lol:. He followed Stella to plastic Greece because he knew she put herself in danger and also risked her job (still I´m scared that Sinclair will give her a hard life for dropping the badge and running away to Greece to try and find Prof. P. and solve the case alone). Mac wanted to prevent her from doing something stupid and that´s what friends do for each other, don´t they ;)?
    OK, so keep your First Aid stuff by your side just in case smacked scenes appear :D.

Ja, ja, ja! Dear Melina and Gary, I know you know that I know I´m right :lol:.

Of course the two are still young and not old mummies :D. But anyway, I will closely observe their behaviour towards each other so I will see how they express their platonic love and friendship :lol:

Ich umarme dich auch :), gute Nacht from the very sane nut :D :).

PS: Tomorrow they´ll screen "Taxi" over here with the famous Stell-on-the-desk-scene :D. I won´t call it Smacked unless Stella will end on Mac´s lap on his office chair :lol:.

Love and hugs to you all :)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dearest Harte Nuss
    I told you it was a fiasco:guffaw:
    I wonder too where our Udonna is. I'll find her. I always find members of this family :D Axel and I are planning interesting things to you :lol::angel: (all positive things. It's part of this brainwashing effect we talked before:lol:)
    I haven't seen a harte Nuss with a bum so you will be ok:lol:

Have you been reading Osho o Sai Baba lately?:lol: I have male friends and i have never looked at them as if they were part of a very special menu as Stella looked at Mac several times (5.06,5.12) or Mac to Stella (5.20, 5.22):angel:

Nein nein lieb Nuss :D I TRAPPED YOU HERE:lol:! Mac explained why he was in Helenika "Because i care about you". The biggest confession ever expressed by Mac Taylor:drool:
    I always have it. Hopefully i will be able to use it in S6:lol:
    They know you think you are right but they know i know that and they know i am right about it:lol:
    I would pay to watch how your jaws fall if we get a Smacked scene this year:lol: I still dream with converting you:lol:

Ahhhh i can see you will give us a lot of work:lol:

eine Umarmung (Dearest) Hart Nuss. Have a nice week:thumbsup:

A Pic dedicated just to start convincing you :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

don't panic folks, she's had a really nasty flu (not that virus, another one!) and has been too sick to post!

i think she's feeling a bit better, i hope she doesn't mind me posting on her behalf, but i don't want you guys to worry :)

i'm sure some nice mac/smack pictures will make her feel better :D

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa, you are a sweet thing. Thanks for letting us know :D

Then to our sweet Udonna just to help her to recover soon, dearest, hopefully you will back soon and rest and get well soon :)

I had to change the pic just because i didn't notice i had posted the same pic in the previous page (I have been chatty today LOL

[​IMG]

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Deb where is the pic from that you posted that is right below the snow day one and right above Melina and Gary? I can not recall which episode it is from. And yes Udonna is not feeling well so here is a "Hug" from me!:)

Do we need to create and Alibi for you and Axel as you plan and carry out your brain washing, kidnapping plot against Andromeda? I think a plea to TPTB with a randsom note would be in order. After all a life is at stake here!!:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You cannot forget 5.24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: (That is where the pic comes from :) ;) )

That's when Professor P.'s brother tried to kill Stell and Mac ran to her hotel room just to save her:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol:

I guess we should need to get one:lol:

Dear TPTB please, please, please if you hear about a missing CSI NY fan called Andromeda in Germany, don't worry. She will be safe. Probably her hands and feet will be tied but she will ok:lol: and maybe her mouth will be covered but she still will be fine:lol: and we promise you to keep her in good health (I will get some chicken soup and Axel will bring some 7up cans:lol: and probably in my purse i have some very old cereal bars to give to her:lol:

my hugs to you

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

kein problem! it was good for me too because i'm trying to write an essay (it's due today) and anything that helps me to procrastinate is a good thing :guffaw:

kidnapping seems a tad harsh, but i guess if you're going to do it you should set up a crazy laser triggered door/gun system like mr 333 did :D

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh dear! Believe me i understand you. This "Use of Language" examn has been a pain in my neck the whole week :( But i finally i am done with it! (I have sent it to my Teacher just 2 minutes ago) Still i need to prep 3 finals but hopefully i will have more inspiration lol (and essays start in my next semester )

LOL :D
    It would be too much planning just for 503 hours away, only the time necessary to convince her about obvious things LOL :D

Just to cheer you up a little :D

(Mac is saying "You Lisa , come back here next to me :D )
    [​IMG]

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

only 300 words to go - yay!

LOL :D
    It would be too much planning just for 503 hours away, only the time necessary to convince her about obvious things LOL :D[/QUOTE]

but andy/drew planned it for years!!

thank you :D mac, i will go and sit with you as soon as i've finished my ciggie, made another cup of tea, and written these 300 damn words:guffaw:

edit: that really helped, Ghawazee, those were the quickest 300 words i've ever written!! :lol::lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Andrew was a psychopath. He was almost a baby when he brother died but he started this crazyness of planning the Big reveange on Mac Taylor. He already had a short circuit in his brain because a child of his age cannot start planning such a thing at least you have a high level of a psychopath scale. Some people have been talking about Rikki and how she could be back and how she couldn't be a psycho just because she had a normal behaviour. But the thing is psychopaths DO have a normal behaviour (aparently). I have known at leats 3 cases last year (2 were my classmates and of course they never graduated). All of them very different and they looked normal:eek:

But Andromeda's short "trip" will be done with noble purpose:guffaw::guffaw: She is already a member of this Family but i want her completely converted:guffaw:

ps: I'm glad Mac Taylor was helpful with your essay:lol::lol::lol:

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Wow you girls post fast! :lol:

First of all, GIO! *tackles* I missed you! How are you? :) Add me on msn?

Secondly, I have NOT seen the infamous Stella-on-Mac's-desk scene. Okay even that phrase just sent me straight to the gutter so I shall rephrase it. The infamous Stella-sitting-on-Mac's-desk scene :lol: I wish I had though. Seriously, it just shows how close they actually are. Nobody else in the lab would dare get that close to Mac. They don't even sit in the chair on the other side of the desk! They stand in the doorway and say whatever it is to him. Or when he was having a heart-to-heart with Danny that time, Danny sat on the couch. Whereas we have seen Stella everywhere. She sat on his desk, in the chair facing him when he wanted her advice, in HIS chair while he stood (chivalry isn't dead apparently :) ) and she's been with him on the couch. omg the gutter again. She SAT NEXT TO HIM on the couch :lol: I think it shows a lot about them though that they're so comfortable with each other.

The other thing is, I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but when they walk through the corridors and stuff like that, they walk REALLY close together. Closer than they do with anybody else. Some people might attribute that to them being best friends, but I don't walk that close with my best friend. Not even my boyfriend! :lol:

Oh and thanks for all those pics. I love that one where Stella's looking at Mac when they're at that train station. She is so in love :)

That's true, psychopaths do behave normally in public. A psychopath will behave normally, the only difference between them and other people is that they have no moral conscience. Things like rape or murder, we would never be able to do because we know it's wrong and we're aware of how much things like that can hurt other people, and we would feel guilt and self-loathing and everything for doing things like that. Psychopaths feel nothing. They don't get that guilty feeling or anything. They know it's wrong, but doing something horrible that they know is wrong doesn't effect them like it does other people. People who are psychotic (they have a mental illness) are the ones who behave differently. When they're in a high pressure situation and they understand it's important to seem healthy and fine (e.g. if they're having a psychological examination or something) they can hold it in and will be able to respond and behave perfectly normally, but this is only for a limited amount of time. Usually after an hour or so, they won't be able to hold it together anymore. Then they start showing signs of hearing voices or seeing things that aren't there or something like that.
    Hope that helps. My mum is a mental health crisis worker so I've picked up some stuff along the way ;)

*hugs to everybody*

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

we have broken a new record, Jenn :D Almost 3 pages (aparently i didn't have inspiration for the examn but my inspiration to here remains untouchable:lol:

ok You my dear, have joined Gio to send us to Gutter. You are a walking Danger:lol:

If you want to watch the scene here you have :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0MME9GcKk

I remember 1.23.Just to fix his tie shows a great intimacy. Something he didn't allow since Claire was alive but sitting in front of him like she was in Taxi was too much...intimate:drool: I mean, he is her friend but heck! they are at work not at his home!!!!:devil:
    And you are right, when they walk they are very close. Don't remember in which episode of S5 they were walking and talking to each other and they answered each other's doubts and questions and they solved the whole case just talking in the corridor:drool::drool::drool:

It was very useful my dear because it's the branch i would like to follow (ER, Pediatric, Infection or Mental. I have plenty of time to decide :D )
    psychotic only i have dealt with one in the ER. I understand in the following shift to mine he tried to scape. her dad was there to control him but still it was difficult to deal with him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.