Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hi guys,

I havent wrote in a few days!!! I've been over to the states to celibrate the birth of my new baby nephew.

I think the thing with Peyton was just a long fling mainly because he was more intrested in Stella than the stick figured virus who seriously needs to be introduced to a burger. I also believe that the stick figured virus brain washed Mac.

I actually had a dream while i was in the states that Mac and Stella started sleeping together but both refused to admit they loved eachother. It was quite amusing, i just wished i remembered all of it.

Does anyone remember Rose from the S1 finale.
    Are we ever going to find out what happened to her?

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Girls :) You post way too much for me to be able to quote :lol:

First off, Mac and Stella's first kiss should be like Gio said, shy at first but grow more passionate :adore: And I think Mac should kiss her first :) I have a feeling we're getting it season 6, but I'm not sure when.

Second, glad to see you back Udonna *hugs* Glad you're feeling better and hope you enjoy Taxi.

Thirdly, I've said this before but I really hope you have fun on your NYC trip G! It's cool to know someone other than me watches Frasier. I used to watch it when I was younger, then I saw it on about a week or two ago and watched it just for fun :p Oh, and welcome to the land of Huddy fans :lol:

Fourthly (Is that a word :lol:?), welcome to Das. Hope you post often. Love the avvy by the way :D

AND LASTLY,

Some pictures to convert Andromeda :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's all for now girls :) Talk to you soon.

Axel

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

thats for all of the wonderful SMacked pics...

so I'm watching Hush 1.16 you know where Mac almost gets crushed by one of the shipping containers

adorable scene... Mac and Stella was talking in the hallway on the case and Mac got a phone call... it was adorable because Stella looked upset that the call interrupted their conversation *even though they were just talking about a case*

and after the call they had convo that one dude Mac was talking to got fired and he had a family and Mac said that he said that he had to do something and Stella said, "No WE do." :adore::adore::adore:

tomorrow episodes on Spike are Time's Up and Down The Rabbit Hole both with adorable SMacked scenes by the way... Stella goes to where Mac plays bass and they have their look of love while smiling... and then when they mess with the avatar to solve a crime and Mac practically makes a fool of himself, and Stella saves him from more embarrassement

thats all I got for now have to watch Stella save Mac's life from the shipping container

4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey family ! :)

Welcome back, Udonna ! (hug) I'm glad you've recovered well. :)

Welcome to the family, das576 ! Hope you enjoy every minute here. :)

Axel, nice pics as always. Thank you ! :)

I didn't mean to be harsh. I watched NCIS lately. I can't help but compare Mac to Gibbs. I notice Gibbs's heart is empty after his wife and daughter were killed. He never recovered although he had another three ex-wives and some random relationships. I can see Mac'll be the same and only Stella could fill the emptiness in his heart. He would have a lonely soul otherwise.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lana--->
    CONGRATULATIONS on your new nephew! :D well for me it was obvious he was pushed by Virus to that relationship and she made him feel guilty because he couldn't feel the same she did. That was everything but an intelligent move because it was obvious for Mac (and he made it very clear to Stella "P. persued me") and he only took what he was offered:rolleyes: but the funny thing he made very clear he acted as he was engaged to another woman (Stell). Just like at the beginning of Consequences and once Stella had that problem with the glass Virus was inmediately sent to the tiniest corner of his mind. He only live by and for Stella;)
    I do remember her and she was very sweet but is till remember Stella's face when she was talking to Rose and Stella realized Rose was talking about Mac:drool: Green doesn't make justice:lol:

Axel-->
    :lol:sweetie our little harte Nüss is too stubborn. Not even a kidnapping will work with her. Just the love between Mac and Stella willl finally convince her:rommie: (The darn thing shut and i couldn't keep talking to you:vulcan:

Dylan, dear--->
    you know what? I like very much that episode because it was showed Stella saved him in bioth ways: physically and in spirit too. Since the beginning she was his Guardin Angel loving him and protecting him like nobody else could do:adore: Also i like how he "put his heart out of his chest" and Stella, our wild Stella who had to defend all by herself, also learnt she might be patient and believe in people. At the end i think they saved each other in spirit;)
    5.04 last scene is priceless:drool::drool: LOVED how she nodded meanwhile Will Dailey sang (because she was listening the song):drool: and 5.05:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: In Second Life i am worse than Mac Taylor:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Now i was invited to a group but still Mac is a complete winner:guffaw::alienblush:

Kikiiiiiiiii-->
    The comparison is possible even tough they show their vulnerability in different ways. Both become hermetic because pain was too intense in words, both dedicated the only alive side of them to work And Stella was the only one capable of connecting Mac to the human race because he was so vulnerable that he was totally close
    I haven't watched NCIS in regular basis but i believe Gibbs remains the same (And without Kate i don't know if we will ever watch him truly open again. Kate was meant to be with Tony and she looked better with gibbs;):p

In Mac was the poain which took over his soul and in Gibbs seems to be rage (well, as i said i did not watch it regular basis but i had that impression and despite both feelings lived inside them

where is Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????????????

My love to all. It's almost 2 am here :)

Debbie :D

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello!:D
    Im soo happy today, today was the day when we got back the answeres to if we got into the school we searched on, and I got into the school I had as first choice:D
    Debs:
    I also wanna know that.. I hope it's Mac, because Stella is the one that allmost all the time take the move, so It's Mac's turn now:D I think Stella would be suprised if (or when) Mac makes the first move and kiss her:D
    No no, not just one kiss:lol: manyyy manyyy more kisses;):D
    *snicker* some people find it fun to mess around at work:devil::lol:

Jenn:
    Hi Jenn, Im fine:) how are you?? and I'll add you on msn after this post:)
    Stella-on-Mac's-desk, that sounds so:devil: :lol: Is there a reason why I picture Mac pinning Stella to his desk kissing and maybe something more going on:devil:

sucker4-SMacked (Dylan right?) :
    *snicker* well the first time I saw that scene, I thought that they were going to bed together:lol:
    hehe, yeah I finally found the exit to gutterville:lol: thought Im down there again now so:p

#Gio

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Axel, great Smacked pics, the third is my favourite, they both look really strong, and hot, and just like a couple for some reason.

Debbie, if I see Mac in New York, I'm smuggling him home in my suitcase! Though then Rambo!Stella would be after me....*hides*

shell-kiki, I agree Mac is a lot like Gibbs. Both are in so much pain after the loss of their wife (and in Gibbs' case, his daughter also) and both are very closed off and tend to keep all their pain inside. Gibbs never found anyone to fill that hole the deaths of his family left - the 3 failed marriages show that, plus the thing with Jenny that didn't work out. Mac is very similar - neither Rose or Peyton worked out, and he never did make a move with Jane. He turned Quinn down even though he is single now. Stella will be the one to make our Mac whole again. Gibbs needs a 'Stella' of his own! I like how Stella has mellowed Mac out, he was so closed off in s1, and so strict with his team, now he is much more open and less strict with his team, and she always intervenes when he is strict (when necessary, as with Hawkes in Help and Adam in Cold Reveal) and when he fights with his bosses as well. And he is there to calm her down when she gets stressed over a case, or when she might get in trouble with Sinclair etc (he went after her to Greece, and gave her her job back.)

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Haha that's exactly what came to my mind when I first wrote it :lol: Great minds think alike? It seems our great minds belong in Gutterville. :lol: If only we could see that happen on the show ... :devil:
    Seriously though, if Mac kissed Stella in his office? That would be something. Glass walls mean that everybody would see it. Although I always thought that their first kiss would be when they were somewhere alone. In a semi-private setting. e.g. on the roof of the lab building or something like that. What do you guys all think?

I'm so happy for you about your school! That's great news :) Congratulations.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

heh, you have no idea how many times i've pressed rewind to watch that bit "just one more time" :lol:

10. shell_kikii

Gio, congratulations on getting into your favorite school ! :) Is it located in Gutterville ? :lol:

MacsLady, Mac's really lucky to have Stella in his life. Although Claire's death left a scar in his heart, Stella helps him to minimise the pain. Gibbs's failed marriages were mostly his fault because the ex-wives were like substitute for his late wife. There are not many women in this world like Stella who could understand Claire's position in Mac's heart and accept it. You're right about Gibbs needs a 'Stella' in his life. Hope he can find one very soon. :)

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya Family!~

Yeah...I guess we'll have to count on TPTB to help convert her :lol: And sorry bout the thing. My mom wanted to go on and I didn't have time to say bye :alienblush:

My sister has that episode and I totally love that scene :adore: I love how she says, "That's what partners do. They take care of each other" :adore:

HOORAY! I had a feeling Time's Up was on soon :) I seriously need to see that and Down The Rabbit Hole. I've seen some of that episode and I've seen DOA For A Day.

Yeah, Mac and Gibbs are very similar. I think that Gibbs needs a "Stella". I personally liked Jenny with Gibbs...Anyway, I think that without Stella, Mac would be so alone :( I'm all sad now...

That's all for now. I need to check the guide to find out when those episodes are on :lol:

Axel

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

*Andromeda hushes in quietly to find out if potential kidnappers are hiding here to grab her* :D
    Helloooooooooooo, anybody in here????:lol:

My dearest Ghawazee,

But it´s getting better ;)

Seems like my screems over the Alps were successful to hunt down the virus that plagued poor udonna ;). Udonna, I hope you´re well again, and between you and me, shhh, the pic really looks as if Stella is having a good look at Mac´s bum :D. But who could blame her for that, she´s a woman who sometimes needs something nice to look at and admittedly Mac has a well-formed butt :lol:, but still it wasn´t a suspicious look, rather a subconscious one :D.
    Now, dear Debs, let´s see what you and Axel have in store to brainwash me, or to try :D.
    Oh, I´m not an ordinary nut, I do have a bum, you can bet on it :lol:.

No, I have read no such thing :D. Well, it never occured to me that Stella looks at Mac like if he was something delicious to eat and vice versa and that they want to devour each other :lol:.

Ja, jaaa, ja, Schatz, "Because I care about you" is not the same as "because I love you". Mac went to Greece because he cared about and for Stella to prevent her from getting herself in trouble. He cared for her as friend and colleague :D.

Oh, I´m not surprised you´d say that :D.

They know you think you know you´re right while actually they know I know I´m right :lol:

Just in case Smacked would ever happen I´d film my dropped jaws and send the film to you- but I´m safe, my jaws will stay in their right positions :lol:.

Oh yes, indeed I will :D. Stella just sat on Mac´s desk and spoke seriously to him- that was all :lol:.
    Oh, but this red carrot head Quinn, I just can´t stand her :D.

Ich umarme dich auch, my dear very determined Debs :D, and have a great week, too :).

Thanks for the pics, thanks to Axel, too :), though they won´t convert me, but I enjoy them nevertheless :lol:

Byeeee and hugs to all of the family :)

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

this is pretty ot, but i'm off away tomorrow - 5 days with no smack action is quite a worrying prospect! but i will be in a very romantic (or so i'm told!) city, paris, so if i get any tips for mac 'n' stella, i'll let you all know! xx

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So lets see..... When Claire died Mac could not sleep. When he came back from"overseas" with the "Snake bite" on his cheek, then got the most wonderful dump letter in the world he could not sleep (Down the rabbit hole).... How about putting Mac and Stella together TPTB so Mac can get some sleep!!!

Welcome das576 we are a chatty bunch here and were glad you found us too:)

Macslady :
    Keep an eye out for Mac they are filming now you know. Maybe you can take one of those tourists bus rides just watch out for skeletons:lol:

Well even though we have to wait all summer for the new season this thread and my DVDs are a nice way to pass the time:)

Yeah by the way where is Asprine?

BTY:
    Where is this?

15. shell_kikii

Axel,

I love Mac was all shied and blushed a bit after Stella said it. :adore:

Lori,

Are you sure this is a good idea? I think neither Mac nor Stella would have a good night sleep then. :devil::guffaw:

Zombieeeeeee......, helloooooooo......? Are you too busy playing basketball? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.