Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that's pretty much true although psychopathy isn't really used much these days, it's generally called "antisocial personality disorder" now.

i'm sure that's true for some but having actually been psychotic many a time, i can definitely say it isn't that way for everyone! mental illness doesn't equal psychotic, psychosis is a feature of lots of mental illnesses but not all, and some people who have a so called psychotic illness don't always get that little bonus feature - lucky buggers.... [/mental health weirdness, it's something i feel kinda strongly about, sorry!]

anyhoo, back to mac <3 stella - ghawazee i'm also glad mac was a help with my essay, i was beginning to think he was nothing but a distraction but in the end he was very helpful :)

and yes, hopping_luva91 they do walk pretty close together, i'd noticed that too - maybe there's already something going on that we just haven't look closely enough at yet!:lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i can see i have found someone who could be my inspiration besides Jenn's mom ;) Just after you mentioned how close they seem to be even when they are walking it made me remember 5.15. That scene at the beginning and Don saying if they were going to start talking in Chinese :D How sweet! They were so absorb one in another :D
    (I don't know how Stella could do Calculus so quickly!)

See you tomorrow dear Family. Tomorrow will be a long day ;)

Debbie :D

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

First of I have to say is welcome back GIO is was wondering where all the gutterness went, but now you brang us back :D

i kept on wondering where our gutter went, i came down last week while watching NY and noone was there, so i am now rushing down there to join again

so many things you guys keep talking about makes me think dirty thoughts so thanx for that...

never had i scene or at least remember seeing Stella on Mac's desk, but i do remember her sitting in his desk chair, which i thought was adorable... every old and new episode of NY I just see how close they walk together, sometimes wishing they would accidently touch hands and smile and blush

hoping everyone in the lab sees them ;)

i've been wondering for the longest time that WHEN they kiss who will kiss who, how long it would go and where it would happen????

but the main parts I'm in the gutter was when my SPIKE channel wouldnt play volume and they were looking at the bed together i couldnt stop laughing and smiling :alienblush::devil::devil::drool::drool::drool:

it kills me how close they are compared to their other co-workers, their is just something about them that is absolutely wonderful... they BELONG TOGETHER!! i dont care how long it takes as long as they share a kiss before the end of the 6th season, it's supposed to be their season afterall, right :thumbsup: am I right or am I RIGHT!! :D

anyways, thats all i gotta say for now and Debbie and Axel BRING ON MORE PICTURES!!!! make me happy... and *hinthint* my B-Day is September so surprise me, and we have about 70-75 days until SEASON 6!!!!! heres to more of their 'looks of love' :adore: :adore: and closeness

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Dylan! I watched you online and i have decided to stay 2 minutes more to say hi to you dear!

This is the Stella-sitting-on-his-desk scene :D and 1.03 (or it was 1.15? I think i need to watch S1 again :D ) i will try to find it later :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0MME9GcKk

Me thinks it will happen at the beginning of Season 7 but during the whole Season 6 they will flirt with each other. But if it happens in S6 I will be more than thrilled :D. Length? Like a flying kiss, short and sweet ;) (I would like a French Kiss but i know THAT won't happen LOL :D
    as you wish my dear but have faith. Mac and Stella deserve more than just one season for them. They deserve a sweet, tender, passionate relationship all developed along through many seasons :D

I find this pic very funny because i am a member of Second Life (it's a long story but i knew SL even before we had 4.05 :D. If you decide to join it i am Ghawa Static there :D

[​IMG]

anyone could explain me why they look so GREAT together
    [​IMG]

their eyes always are SO GLUED :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

First of all, Gio, you finally found the exit of the gutterville ?! Welcome back ! :)

Hey family,

It's really really hard to catch up when all of you in a chatty mood. :lol:

Stella driving - I remembered Flack said they don't eat when Stella drives back in S1. She was all dress up like a Bond-girl and chased after the wireless thief like some F1 racer in 4.03. Then, she almost flung Hawkes out through the window in 5.08. The way she drives is reflecting her impulsive and energetic character. :)

Mac and Stella first kiss - I definitely want Mac to start it. And, I wonder how Stella would react. :lol:

Closeness between Mac and Stella - Besides walking closely, they finish the sentences for each other and exchange words with only one glance. Stella could remove Mac's tie, sat in his chair or on his desk that no one else dare to. She even read his dear john letter (other people might put the letter back and pretended not seeing it) and went to show her support at the pub. Mac was not surprised to see her and he knew why she was there. She told him to shove his pride aside when dealing with Reed (another thing that no one else dare to say). All in all, that's their special bonding. :adore:

Lastly, thank you for all the pictures ! :)

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Haha I totally agree with all of that! I've never actually seen Stella drive, but I remember that "when you drive, we don't eat" scene :lol:

I'm the same with their first kiss. I don't care whether it's mutual or whether Mac starts it, but I don't want Stella to start it. If Stella starts it, Mac can back out, but if he starts it then he can't deny that he's in love with her. And we all know that Stella wouldn't back out if he started it. She's not the type. But he is. So I hope he starts it. And I don't think their first kiss will be a massive heated thing either. I think it'll be slow and soft. Although that might be the romantic in me talking :lol:

She gets away with so much more than anybody else. the only other person who's ever touched Mac's tie was Lindsay, but that was for an experiment thing and it was just them humouring her because she's the baby of the lab. And the way Stella did it was much more intimate anyway. Love these two so much! :luvlove:

7. shell_kikii

Hey, Jenn !

Agreed. I don't care if it's a passionate kiss or just a little peck on her cheek (althought I prefer a slow and soft one like you). The point is, once he starts the kiss that means he's ready and willing to move on. :adore:

Like I said months ago, Mac spoils her. I'm not convince that he has no deeper feeling for her other than she's his partner and best friend. He's just not ready. :)

8. shopping_luva91

Hey kiki! *hug*

The thing that confuses me is that I kept saying to myself 'oh he's not ready to move on from Claire' etc etc, but what about Peyton? He went out with her for ages! It got really serious between them two! So I don't understand how he can't be ready. So the new reason in my head is that he's scared she doesn't feel the same and doesn't wanna ruin their current friendship/bond :)

Guys, I don't know what's happened but in the last two hours my comp has gone really wierd saying I've got spyware and stuff, so if I'm not here for the next couple of days, it means my comp has crashed :( My hotmail and twitter and everything has been hacked. With any luck, my little bro will be able to fix it for me but I have a bad feeling about all this... :(

9. shell_kikii

I was talking about Mac's ready to take a step forward voluntarily. SHE was the one who pursued him, remember? And then she kept pushing and pushing and brainwashing him. Mac is a normal man after all. :rolleyes: If she thought pretending to end the relationship by staying in London and push Mac to make the final decision , she's totally lost. :lol: I recalled some family members thought that relationship was just a warm up for Mac before he starts with Stella. (I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.)

I agreed that's a possibility. He deserves to be alone the rest of his life if he doesn't have that bit of confidence in Stella. I mean his heart's still empty even he has another woman. :p

Good luck with your computer ! :)

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family,[​IMG]

sorry for not writing for some days but as Lisa wrote ( thanks) a very nasty virus ( at least as nasty as the other virus...[​IMG]) had me in his claws and made me unable to do anything.
    So I am a little bit better now and wanted to say thanks for the amusement while reading the posts ( Schraubenmutter, Nüsse, kidnapping...........[​IMG]) and pics.............better than any medicine!!!

This look of Stelly is divine, I think Axel said that, that´s the way I look at the person I adore too.
    We say here: "anhimmlen" (meine liebe Andromeda, dass ist doch das passende Wort, oder?) and I used my dictionary :
    " to make goo-goo eyes at someone"[​IMG]
    or is "anschmachten" besser, to yearn for ........no matter, very very expressive!!!!!!

This pic can only be beaten by that one:

[​IMG]

My wonderful Stella, is it only my ill fantasy ( OK, I have still a little fever...) but where is she looking ????????:devil::evil::devil::evil:

It´s only my envy speaking here, I would make it too:drool::guffaw:

Here we say: "you words in Gods ears " or as my dictionary says:
    "Let´s hope so, my goodness"
    I read a little bit defiantness in these words but I can understand it after all the years of waiting, I liked it very much!!!!!

As Andromeda wrote, we have the Taxi-ep today on TV. I will watch it carefully so I don´t miss a smacked second.

Hugs to you all [​IMG]

Udonna[​IMG]

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:up: yay, you're up and about again!

that pic of stella checking mac's arse out is really funny, it always makes me smile :)

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys!
    Sorry I haven't been around much lately, been busy with work, getting ready for my holiday to New York (we're going this Thursday!) and have been out and about quite a lot with friends too.

Wow, Smacked Thread #17 already, the Smacked love just keeps on going!

So many pics, I love the way Mac and Stella look at each other, I agree that they understand one another with just a single look. Mac definitely looks annoyed with Lindsay in that scene from People With Money, and they both look like they've been interrupted.:devil:

Re the spoiler....
    Yay for more Mac personal stuff! I think it means either he is hit/unconcious, or it is Stella, and Mac is flashing back to the last time someone he loved was in hospital/dying. Not that either Mac or Stella will die if they are hit, but I think if Stella will be the one who is hurt it will make Mac remember when his dad was sick. Or maybe it is someone else on the team, and Mac is sharing his memory of his father with Stella? If they are both ok, and it is someone else on the team who is hurt, I am sure they would be comforting each other like they did when Angell died. I wonder if maybe it will be Lindsay, and then she will be ok and decide to leave, and this is why the Kaye woman comes in? As long as Mac, Stella, and Flack don't die in the opening episode(s), and we get some Stella/Mac scenes, I will be happy.

I really think we should get some Smacked stuff this season, firstly because of GFD and Yahrzeit and all the Smackedness since 5.16, and second because it is their turn, dammit! DL got a huge thing in s5 with the baby and a wedding, so s6 should belong to Smacked, especially as Angell is gone, so no more F/A (except for Flack mourning her) and there are no other even remotely romantic relationships on the show unless
    they are going to hook up Kaye with Hawkes or Adam or even Sid:lol:
    But I think s6 should be for Smacked.

As for when they will first kiss....I see it as being either s6 or s7. I don't see at all why a Smacked kiss would be the end of the show. On Frasier, Niles had a thing for Daphne for ages, and she didn't realize she loved him till series 7, and they were both with other people at different times throughout the 7 seasons, even after they both admitted they loved each other, and then the show went on for 4 more seasons. Their relationship changed, and they had to deal with all new kinds of issues, but none of the comedy of the show was lost, and the other characters still got a lot of focus. It didn't ruin the show at all, IMO, just made it different. I think with a team of good writers, the same can happen with CSI NY, especially since Gary and Melina are so wonderful on-screen together. PV and PL are also excellent writers. I don't know of other shows where two main characters have got together and the show kept going and wasn't ruined by the two people getting together.
    I want it to be Mac who initiates the kiss, he is shy, but I think he's finally realized that Stella is the one for him (or maybe we could see him realizing that in s6) and I'd love to see him initiate a soft, slow kiss. He's a Marine after all, Marines are supposed to be good at taking action, taking risks. Mac took a big risk for Stella when he followed her to Greece (methinks Sinclair was not happy about that!) so I hope one day he'll take another risk and kiss her. I too would love to see Danny and Flack teasing Mac and Stella about them having a relationship.
    Though I suppose both Mac and Stella might either hold back on expressing their feelings, or hide their relationship because they don't want to rub their love in Flack's face 'cause he just lost Angell. Though the shooting could push them to take a risk and express their feelings...
    I just hope we get to see more of their new, post-GFD closeness in s6. If not, the pointy stick is coming out again....

OT-just started watching House season 1, and I'm liking Huddy. Debbie, you are such a bad influence on me, first Smacked, now Huddy! I'm also in love with House/Hugh Laurie. Yummy!

13. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I'm so happy to find a Mac/Stella thread! I hope we get to see a lot more btw them in the coming season! I loved the way the season ended last year, other than us not knowing who got shot, I mean btw Mac and Stella though. Looking forward to season 6 for sure, I hope they don't leave us haning!

14. shopping_luva91

Hey das576! Welcome to the family! I'm Jenn :) Hope you have fun in here! (We're all a bit crazy so that's easily done :lol:)

I see what you're saying and I completely agree, but I can't help worrying that they already took that risk but on D/L. Because they're married with a baby and everything. I hope that's not the extent of their romantic risk-taking, because it is our turn! All the other characters have had their romantic moments with other people on the team, it's our turn! And you're right - Gary and Melina have such a wonderful chemistry that it would almost be impossible for this not to work. *sigh* They're so awesome!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Das Welcome to the Smacked Family Thread!!!!!!! :D I am glad you joined us!

The Smacked Family is a very nice and warn group (and crazy i must add) :D Post whatever you want and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!

(btw how beautiful avvie you have :D )

Familyyyyyyyyyyyy! (I will take a shower and i will be back soon. I was knitting when i read this message) but i can't stay without answer ;) :D

Be back later

Debbie is back again :*********** :D

Kikii---->
    in few words you have described my wild and sensitive Stella :D It's true it's a reflection of her personality. But if she continues she will be accussed of attemp of murder her colleagues Thanks God Mac is clever enough not to let her drive when they are together

ummm i think she didn't read the entire letter. The camera was taking Stella's POV andshe didn't seem to read Virus' letter except the last line which was enough explicit to understand that Virus had dumped ;)
    cheek no. It's lips time :D

Udonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so good to have you back!!!!! :D Rest a lot and it's nice you had fund with our posts. My love to you and Vincensz :D one thing i am sure. I will learn German with you and our rogue Andromeda. Stella during S5 made VERY obvious how much she loves him and that wasn't the first time. She also was quite obvious at the end of 5.06. I mean, we already knew she loves him but i admit she never made "eyes" to him like that :lol: Take care

G!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish you the best for your trip and have a lot of fun (and look for Mac Taylor meanwhile you are there ;) :D )

I can't but think it will be the best. Spoilers were juicy enough to know we will have more on Mac's background just as we wanted :D and even when the memory is painful because The Voice is determined to be heard by Mac, he does remember his dad wanted him in NYC and that marked Mac's destiny forever
    you know i agree with you with my heart, don't you? :D In La Femme Nikita Michael and Nikita fell in love since 1.01 and it was made very clear she was his weakness even then and the show lasted 5 wonderful years. Their relationship was the center and people never got bored with them. After all these years people all over the world feel fascinated with the show. So yes, i totally agree Mac and Strella can be together as a couple without risking the show. And LFN and CSI NY have Mr Lenkov in common :D
    :D Moi? Non , non ;) I didn't convince anyone. I only found people wishing to be convinced ;)

Jenn-->
    i am glad you are back!!!!!!!!!! Awwww i believe if Mac is the first one to make the move it will be pretty clear to everyone how he feels. But i am not sure if that will be showed (the fact Mac is ready for a relationship). Seriously i don't know yet and the worst thing i don't know what i want!
    Jenn, i swear you it was EXACTLY the same i told Axel this evening in the MSN. We have waited now we need out time heck! 6 seasons! I mean, it was understanble it wasn't made in S1, 2 &3 because it was too early in the show but when you have teo people with such incredible chemistry onscreen and you don't use it it's a capital sin. At least for viewers ;)

Debbie

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.