Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First danny-lindsay4e grab a chair, take a mimosa and wlecome on board :beer: .It is always nice to have new Emily's fans.

And yeah you're going to have to read lots of pages about our Emilicious....

Actually most of them are locked, so danny-lindsay4e consider yourself lucky as you have to read just ....
    Emily/Calleigh #11
    +
    Emily/Calleigh #10
    which makes...
    51+51+12=114 Emilicious pages.

I told you're lucky, they're not too many :lol::p

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Well, I'm in a generous mood and I'm gonna share a few more lovely pics of Emily.:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Uh pics time, thank you so much calleighspeedle :D

Love the look in the first one. It just looks so natural and yeah it reminds me a lot of s2....oh gosh I miss that season too much, is there any possibility to use some sort of time machine? *ahem* I guess no :shifty:

Ahaha the second one....that must be from Big Momma's House 2 premiere...love that movie and I loved that event especially when she was holding the baby oh well the child :adore:

4. Ana_CSI

Ana_CSI Victim

in which episode was it? I didn't remembered . And about discussion of her age, I'd prefer as 35. She more matches to Eric . He have 33 or 34.​

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It was during "All In" when Calleigh was abducted. The team had to examine some traces found outside her hummer and Ryan was looking at her ID, the one she has on her pants or lab coat when she's in the lab ;).

Hope that helped :)

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Still, for the believability factor, I'd take 38 at the youngest just because it makes her accomplishments more credible within the legal timeframe in the continental United States. Creative license is one thing, completely warping reality is another. They already did it with Super H, which ruined the character for me. We don't need a megaCalleigh to join him in the Land of Make Believe with King Friday XIII, Queen Sara Saturday, Henrietta Pussycat and Trolley (cookies for anyone that gets that reference).

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I didn't remember it, so I rewatched that scene and I noticed something interesting there. Her birth date in this ID, if I see it correctly it says 09/3/75, so she's even younger then we thought. Or maybe I'm blind and it's 73, though I don't think so.:lol:

8. Ana_CSI

Ana_CSI Victim

I just watch "All in " and I see 74 ;)

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay, let me look and hopefully my eyes are awake enough to see something... I saw 75...then 76, but definately not 73. Mostlikely 75.

Okay, it IS 75, I paused it again and saw 75. You know, that means her birthday is the 3rd of september and I read it was February. There the writers go again and mess up people age and birthdate.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I missed sooo many things in this thread that I'll just go with this... :p

Are you guys talking about this...
    [​IMG]

I think it's 75 :p

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Ha! I knew it! In your face!...... I mean, Emily's very pretty isn't she? Especially in that photo that csifann1 posted, yeah, after my computer froze for trying to play the episode so that I could pause it, about 10 times to actually see if it was 75.

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I found more pictures of Emily....isn't she pretty.:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Well, we now have a megaCalleiegh because her age is too young to be believable. She might as well be dating Kyle.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

She was cute in You may now kill the bride, it juat came one a while ago. I like the last picture, it's really cute, she's fit!

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the pics calleighspeedle :)

And thanks csifann1 for the id pic. I too think it says 75 making her about to turn 34. Question, what's that other date at the bottom left corner of her id? I think it says 05/25/01. Is that supposed to be the date she joined MDPD or is that something else entirely? I just can't make out what it says below.

OT: By the way csifann1, your avatar made me smile :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.