Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Gosh, no way, H dancing better than Calleigh? :wtf: :lol:
    No, I think I can picture her dancing all crazy in the dancing floor, maybe it's 'cause I can picture soooo welll Emily doing it, but I think Cal could do it too :lol:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

IDK. I mean we're all sure that Emily can dance.
    But we haven't learned anything about Calleigh yet which makes us think she can dance. All I know is that she enjoyed going to the disco when she was younger.
    Not to mention, that at the moment she's busy with lots of stuff...so she has not time to dedicate to marvellous dancing skills.

I really can picture her watching TV, reading gossip magazines, eating like a pork and doing lots of other activities rather than dancing at the disco :lol:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

A funny Calleigh moment that I always remember is the one when she and Eric sent Ryan to autopsy to the boiling head. I always laugh when I see that scene.

I do want to see more funny, light-hearted scenes in season 8. Not just from Calleigh but from all of them. They've all gotten soooo serious! I think that having less drama and more episodes like Dead on Arrival in season 8 would be good to the show.

I too can see Calleigh dancing. Don't know exactly why but I do. Maybe because I've always seen Calleigh as two sides of a coin. She's the professional, don't mess with bullet girl Cal, but she's also the funny, flirty, surprising Cal. So I guess that other side of her is the one that makes me think she can dance. Or maybe like csifann1 said it's because I know Emily can so IDK.

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

As for Emily's beauty you definitely can't deny that she looks better and better with every past year. I don't know how is she doing it, but it's true, she looks better now then before.
    I'd love to see all team going to some party. They did it in csi ny, why can't they do something like that in miami. That would be a really nice change to see girls in dresses finally. I don't know if Calleigh can dance, but I'm sure she would look stunning in dress.:)
    And guys in tuxes wouldn't hurt either.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I don't care whether Calleigh can dance or not. I just wish they did something like this. Calleigh would look just stunning especially if dressed like this or like this
    I'm pretty sure that in this case, MDPD will have to investigate on lots of dead men :devil::lol:

And awww I'm so sure that our boys would look hot in tuxes too :devil:

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe Emily can dance to "Blame it on the Bossa Nova" like she did on west Wing. I never watched the show but saw the video clip of that dance.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

If only Calleigh Duqeusne could at least dance like a completely drunk woman :lol:

Definetely, one of the most hilarious Emily's moments ever :guffaw:
    Not to mention that "The West Wing" was such a good TV show that sometimes I really wish Emily didn't accept her job on CSI:Miami :p.

Yeah it was a great show and it perfectly suited to her. Not to mention that her chemistry with Rob Lowe was just :adore: Great show, great cast, great couple. There was nothing bad to say about that show.
    And Emily as republican girl was just.....fantastic!!!

Here's one of my fav. Emily's moments ever on that show
    "They're Patriots

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I found these lovely pictures of Emily and I thought I'd share them.:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks you so much for the pics calleighspeedle :thumbsup:

Ahhhhh the Grammys!!! I just love that dress!!!!
    And OMG the first pic is just hilarious.
    *WF: Em, do you want some help while choosing the bag? :devil:"

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Fantastic scene. I just loved Emily's faces, especially when Lionel said "you're an idiot" :guffaw: Poor girl.

"The president of what???" :guffaw::guffaw: Oh gosh I miss this show so much :(

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Emily plays humor so well that I really want some written for her in season 8. She's not pie-in-the-face funny, but quick and smart with excellent timing. She proved that playing Ainsley Hayes on West Wing. Ainsley was goofy and funny, but scary smart and sharp. She got her law degree from Harvard. You can't be a moron and go to Harvard Law School. Heck, our own current President and First Lady went to Harvard Law School.

Anyway, if written right, having some funnier things with Calleigh wouldn't demean her character, just make her more human and fallible without bringing the drama. While I have been waiting for years to see Calleigh lose it, and I don't mind the more emotional side of her showing every now and again, I'd like to bring back her humor. I had commented to a friend of mine that if it hadn't just been for the fact that Calleigh had to take all of her profieincies over again, her lab catching on fire (Going Ballistic) and her sitting there amongst the burned out rubble had comedic potential. But with the fact that other less than funny things just had happened to her, that ship just sailed on by.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's why I so enjoyed Ainsley and that's also how I have always pictured Calleigh since the begginning of the show. I mean she really knows how to be goffy and funny, there's no way to deny it (just look at her conversations with Valera or her moments with Frank). But at the same time Calleigh knows how to be brilliant. It already happened with Ainsley and I do think Calleigh has the same potentiality. She may have not graduated in Harvard, but hey she has a degree in Physics. Surely she's a smart girl, she knows how to be a brilliant person. Just sometimes she can be goffy and we all know how to have fun with that :lol:

I think that the scene taken without any other circumstance was hilarious. Let's not deny that it was quite funny to see bullet flying like that and hit the ceiling. Also Calleigh sitting like that on her kit while pouting and listlessy looking for the bullet was freaking hilarious. I admit it, I couldn't stop laughing in that moment. It was a completely goffy and funny Calleigh, that must be because of her pout, but it was funny and I'm sure that most of people who were waiting for a serious scene right after the firse, just had to laugh only because of the way she was there....pouting :lol:

I'm absolutely not against an emotional Calleigh, but at the same time, I do think that TPTB should bring back the goffy side of her, which is an essential part of Calleigh Duquesene, at least how she has originally been created ;)

14. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

new here just want to say hi before i go back and read all 12 pages :)

thanks calleighspeedle for the pics
    emily is sooooooooooo pretty

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome DL4E. You have lots more than 12 pages to catch up on. There were 11 previous threads about my lovely Emily/Calleigh. Each one had about 50 pages. Should be a link to the previous thread on page 1 of each new thread. Save lots of room on your hard drive for great pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.