CSI 10th season will be back on Sept. 24th

NHRFan

Coroner
Mods. you can lock this one if it's belong to other thread that I don't know of. CSI will be back on Sept. 24th if it's don't change the date.

i'm hardly excited. i won't be watching mostly b/c it won't be possible physically (not like i'm worried much) but i'll definitely tune in when WP and/or JF come back.

Yay! I can't wait for the new season. I just hope they focus on everyone instead of Ray. September is probably going to take it's own sweet time getting here, but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

I might be at night school so I'll have to tape it. I'm interested in watching it, but not overly excited given how poorly last season went.

I am excited to see the show back again. I'm sure Billy is coming back as a guest star again in 10 season. I don't know about Jorja Fox coming back and I haven't heard anything and Billy didn't mention her about 10 season and I didn't said about the CSI movies.

Thank's NicknGrissom:bolian: any news on who's signed up and if any one hasn't? and I'm sure Billy and Jorja will return together, he left to be with her, and if he returns she will too~ it just makes sense. Why would he come back without her, that would be odd. So 3 months, still along time off:(

Last edited:
Season 10 info:

First two-episodes are supposed to be a two-part episode. The two women who killed their husbands with selenium, are also coming back in season 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until the Season 10 Spoiler Thread (or the "Summer Rumor Thread") is up, please remember to put spoiler tags on any information regarding the upcoming season. Thanks! :)

Season 10 info:

First two-episodes are supposed to be a two-part episode. The two women who killed their husbands with selenium, are also coming back in season 10.

I really don't know how the one is going to find time (sorry I am having trouble remembering the actress' name at the moment) considering she is one of the main characters now on Desperate Housewives.

Grissom could return to help out with a case, or could just be shown talking on the phone with one of the others. So, there is a way he could return without Sara that would make sense. Still, if Jorja and Billy's schedules coincide then there's a possibility that both could return together. Who knows at this point?

Last edited:
Back